www.zenexpartners.com

Contractor for Zenex

Current Employee - Lodging Support Agent in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Lodging Support Agent in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Zenex Partners is a company with great pay and places you with a respectable company in Springfield. I have worked for several temp agencies and Zenex is the first company to have a HR at the job. I think that was a great move and other agencies should adapt that concept

Cons

The contest were attendance motivated and I had perfect attendance and never won any prizes.

Have more job placements in Springfield and longer contracts with Expedia

Current Employee - Expedia Employee in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Expedia Employee in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners (less than an year)

Pros

Zenex Partners had a simple interview process that makes the hiring process less stressful. I was easy to get hired and all I had to do is keep my stats up at Expedia. Zenex pay is the same as most companies in the area and they had an onsite rep which really made a difference when it comes to taking care of business.

Cons

It would be good Idea to have paid time off or some kind of vacation. Also, more job placements in the area could help grow your business.

We need more agencies in Springfield like Zenex. Maybe it time to expand to different companies.

Good Way to Get Hired with a Great Company

Current Employee - Lodging Support Specialist in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Lodging Support Specialist in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners (less than an year)

Pros

The best thing about this company is their interview process is much more pleasurable than going through the normally process with a company. Also, the contractor position allowed me to survey the company to see if I was a good fit. Luckily it was and I offered a fulltime position with an awesome company.

Cons

It would be nice to have a better insurance plan but other than that the company is loyal and fair to their temps.

I like how you had someone onsite so that when I had an issue it was resolved fairly quickly. Every temp office should have an onsite employee to take care of issues

Zenex Contractor for Expedia

Current Employee - Expedia Lodging Advisor in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Expedia Lodging Advisor in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I absolutely love Zenex for giving me a chance with a company here in Springfield. The pay was great and if you have a family issue not only do they take the time to listen and be sympathetic but the allow time off and solutions. I wish I could remain a contractor in Springfield but they only work for Expedia

Cons

The biggest upset was not paid time off but working for a temp agency that is to be expected

Continue to show compassion and concern for contractors and never feel you have to adapt to normalcy that is expected from a temp agency.

Contractor for Zenex Partners

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I really appreciate Zenex for giving me an opportunity when I had been on so many interviews and had been turned down. Not only was able to work for Expedia I was even offered a position as a fulltime employee. I am so happy this company found me and am able to provide for my family.

Cons

The only downside was not have insurance during my contract. Other than that the company is Great!

Keep supplying jobs and showing other temp agencies how to treat temporary employees

A Start to a Career

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Zenex Partners was a great start to get hired with Expedia. The pay was competitive and the managers were always available to discuss issues relative to work and personal problems

Cons

If I had the choice I would have chose day time hours. I felt like because I was a contractor we were given the left over schedules.

Nothing serious just keep up the great management and maintain your open mind-ness.

Zenex Partners Contractor

Current Employee - Expedia Call Center Agent in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Expedia Call Center Agent in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The pros about this job are you able to work for a great company without going through the hard interview process. It was easier to interview with Zenex and then just do a great job at Expedia so that I could be hired on fulltime. Also, I have worked for a couple of temp agencies and Zenex seems to care about making their temps happy.

Cons

The cons of the job were unavoidable like more money , uncertainty of position, and cheaper insurance. A temp job is a temp job but if you want to make people happy then you will have to provide more of the suggestions stated.

Keep motivating your temps and more jobs in the area may help you make a name for yourself in Missouri.

Zenex Temp job

Former Employee - Lodging Support Representative in Springfield, MO
    Former Employee - Lodging Support Representative in Springfield, MO

I worked at Zenex Partners as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

You have the chance to review the position to see if this would be the type of work you would want to make permanent.

Cons

The benefits like insurance is too high and going for 6 months without insurance is hard.

It would b easier to have employees work for this company if there were also a benefits p[avkage while the employee is on the job temporarily.

Easy Job with Great Pay

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The best thing about Zenex is they pay really good and the hours offered were good for my school schedule. Also, I won some really cool prizes in the attendance contests!

Cons

After being one of the best agents I was not offered a permanent so It would have been nice to have been placed with another company or more notice so I could have more time to look for a new job

Having more companies in Springfield besides Expedia so contractors have more job options.

The company is good for good pay and solving issues

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I was employed for 6 months with Zenex and every time I had a problem with payroll, management, timecards, or employees they were willing to listen and provide a solution. I appreciate that because it made me feel like I had a voice in my job and made perform better.

Cons

The only con I had was I had a death in the family and had to take off. I got the time off but loss a week of pay because it was not paid time off.

The company should provide some type of paid time off for certain issues and emergency circumstances.