Zenex Partners

Zenex Partners CEO Neha Verma

Neha Verma

Great Pay

Associate Systems Administrator (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsPay was great recruiters paid close attention to client's needs and identified best opportunities in areas of concentration.

ConsNone. I had a great experience working with the recruiters and clients of Zenex. They really had no cons.

Good Place For Work,Feel like second home

Senior Technical Analyst (Current Employee) Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

ProsGood Experinece with Zenex Partners, I am with zenex partners from last 6 year and working as Senior Technical Analyst.
    --Friendly Enviornment
    --Good Growth
    --Free to Talk to Senior Management at any Point
    --Very Helpfull Enviornment for Every Zenex Member

ConsNot find any downside for Company,its perfect for me

Advice to Senior ManagementNo Advice

The best in its class

Lodging Support Services (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsMy personal experience with Zenex Partners has been great, everyone was very attentive to any questions or concerns I've ever had. The hiring process was great and they communicated very well with me in regards to every step of the process. All documents were sent to me in a timely manner and even after I was having issues on my end, faxing over the docs, they always offered to help me in any way they could. I would recomend Zenex to anyone that's looking to find a quality job, from top quality agents!

ConsI can't think of anything

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Wonderful Work Environment and Family

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsI have been here for about a year now...and I must say this was one of the greatest blessings, I have had to experience. The team here is more of a family, than coworkers. We care for each other, as well as, the people we place into their career paths. We are not a simple staffing firm that will just be rid of you once you are placed into a position. We care for each person as an individual. The management cares for you and your family, as if you were their own. The CEO is so kind, considerate, and generous. Her heart is in it, to help you grow in your career and as a person. She is always there is you need anything. The atmosphere is fun, we have outings and team building events. We laugh and enjoy each others company. If I could work anywhere, it would be here. It is truly one of the best places I have ever been. Thank You Zenex Partners!

ConsThere are no Cons to working here in my eyes.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the Great Work!!

A Home Away from Home

Former Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsZenex is the most employee friendly company one can even think of. The support and understanding management one can find in Zenex is very rare to find anywhere else. Who so ever has worked at Zenex cannot deny the friendly environment and the openness in work culture we get at Zenex can be present in any other organization. I had shared my best time with my mates here and I will always be thankful to my friends and management at Zenex to providing me the path from where I will reach the new heights of success and fame in my Career.

ConsEverything in Zenex is just Perfect for me, so None

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

A Great Place to Work

Manager (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Pros1. Zenex Partners maintains its unwavering commitment to its primary objective of providing excellent staffing services.
    2. A company that rewards hard work and loyalty.
    3. Zenex is led by a dynamic, capable, and fair CEO.
    4. Zenex has always been run with utmost professionalism.
    5. Perhaps its greatest merit is its ability to connect on a personal level with its employees

ConsMy experience at Zenex has been very positive since I stated working here 5 years ago.

Very helpful management for all employs.

Technical Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsIt take care of all employs, here we have chances to learn more and more. Management is always with thier employee. A good friendly atmosphere.

Consno downside. as my exp the management is always helpful for thier employee.

Zenex is like a family to their employees; here I feel the best balance in between work and life.

Senior Technical Analyst/Recruiter (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsZenex is providing the wonderful professional environment and extra official activities to motivate their employees.
    This is the one of the top staffing company in California. I am really enjoying working with Zenex Partners.

ConsI don't find any downside

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's grow up

Excellent work place It Is

Technical Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsFirst working exp and its awesome as I'm working with Zenex.

ConsNo downsides working with zenex

Best Work enviornment I have ever find

Search Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsThe most enjoyable and happy work enviornment I have ever got

ConsNo Negative I had Find

Worked for Zenex Partners? Contribute to the Community!