Zenex Partners Reviews

Zenex Partners CEO Neha Verma
Neha Verma

1. worked through Zenex Partners at client site

I worked at Zenex Partners

Pros

The company helped me find a temp and I recently went full time at the client. The company did not prevent me to go full time but helped me by forgoing the placement fees. I am very happy as I feel that the company takes care and respect human values and needs more than just business. I highly recommend them to all. Thank you Zenex

Cons

i had multiple points of contact and not one dedicated point of contact so sometime it was confusing

Advice to Management

please do not become like many other staffing companies that are here to just to make money.

Placed Candidate through Zenex Partners

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I was contacted by Zenex almost immediately after I applied for one of the jobs that they posted on Indeed. They were really fast and prompt with almost everything, be it scheduling the phone/onsite interview or getting back with the feedback. They were really considerate about my requirements and comfort zone. Made sure that I was happy with the work place and co workers. Neha Verma went above and beyond to make sure that I was completely satisfied with the offer and worked with the Hiring Manager for it. I would definitely recommend Zenex Partners for job seekers out there. They have good connections with quite a few reputed companies and will make sure that you get what you deserve.

Cons

My experience with Zenex at this time has been extremely positive. I am very satisfied with their services

Advice to Management

Please don't work too hard. You have done a great job! This is a great opportunity for me.

Keep up the good work.

I have been working at Zenex Partners

Pros

Easygoing workplace. Great co-workers and the work is rewarded well. You're always learning something new everyday and your ideas are always taken on board by management.

Cons

Not too many that I can really think of. It's a great place to work especially if you're looking to get your career started

Advice to Management

Continue to keep the warm atmosphere going. Continue to support the employees as well as its been done now. Not much else.

Dont be working here

I worked at Zenex Partners full-time

Pros

-Nice co workers -Café in the building

Cons

-There is no management- you are working directly with CEO who has no idea of what is being done -Pay is way below market and no Overtime is paid NO Benefits at all. -The office culture coming from Top is back biting, Lots of politics and gossiping. It is like being in high school once again with certain cliques created. Lot of issues in managing work as slackers are encouraged not to work while hard working employees are given more work with no credit. -Vey bad work ethics- your hard work will be not noticed due to rampant favoritism. Your ideas will be credited to the current favorite employee! You will be penalized for some one else's mistakes. -No accountability from management for their incorrect decisions - you will be pushed under the bus. No one here will help you grow your skills or stand up for you as an employee. You are seen and treated as personal slave!

Advice to Management

Don't expect your employees to keep working- they are not your slaves or machines. Treat them like human beings who have a life/family other than generating money for your personal needs! Pay your employees market rate - you are taking more than market rate from your clients! How come you have no money to pay for your employees who are generating so much money!

Wonderful People to work with and great clients to recruit for!

Former Employee - Junior Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Junior Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Zenex Partners

Pros

The people who work there are some of the best in the recruiting industry. The team is made up on very intelligent hardworking dedicated individuals who are extremely personable and the best people I have every worked with. They taught me everything I needed to know about the recruiting industry basics and I am very grateful for the opportunity I had to work alongside them..

Cons

Small office and not organized

Recruiter

Former Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Zenex Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is absolutely no advantage to work here either location wise, money wise, work-life balance. If you want a career in any field just run away from this place.

Cons

Be ready to work basically free. You will be paid minimum wage & expect to work -at-least 10 hrs per day atleast 8 hrs on weekend NO Overtime is paid No Benefits - PTO or sick leave or any such options! No Training given to anyone for any task. You will be asked to do tasks other than your domain/expertise

Advice to Management

if you want loyal employees be ready to pay them. Have realistic expectation - dont dump work load without thinking the time & effort it will need to complete the given tasks

8. Zenex Partners

Current Employee - Expedia Employee in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Expedia Employee in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

Zenex Partners had a simple interview process that makes the hiring process less stressful. I was easy to get hired and all I had to do is keep my stats up at Expedia. Zenex pay is the same as most companies in the area and they had an onsite rep which really made a difference when it comes to taking care of business.

Cons

It would be good Idea to have paid time off or some kind of vacation. Also, more job placements in the area could help grow your business.

Advice to Management

We need more agencies in Springfield like Zenex. Maybe it time to expand to different companies.

9. Good Way to Get Hired with a Great Company

Current Employee - Lodging Support Specialist in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Lodging Support Specialist in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

The best thing about this company is their interview process is much more pleasurable than going through the normally process with a company. Also, the contractor position allowed me to survey the company to see if I was a good fit. Luckily it was and I offered a fulltime position with an awesome company.

Cons

It would be nice to have a better insurance plan but other than that the company is loyal and fair to their temps.

Advice to Management

I like how you had someone onsite so that when I had an issue it was resolved fairly quickly. Every temp office should have an onsite employee to take care of issues

Starting point

I have been working at Zenex Partners

Pros

You're always keep on your toes, you never know when you're next to get chopped

Cons

You're constantly micromanaged, under paid, and under appreciated. The new controller (accountant) decided to cut everyones pay, and the end result was a whole new staff to train. lol

Advice to Management

you've been around for more than 10 years, stop acting like a start up and get your act together.

technical recruiter

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

easy job, its like a call center environment. good entry level position but i would not stay longer than 1 year

Cons

pay is weak, benefits are weak, ceo doesn't now what to do. expects us to call the same person a billion times until they give us an answer.

Advice to Management

teach everyone how to source, and dont make it all about calls,

RSS Feed </> Embed