Zenex Partners Reviews

Zenex Partners CEO Neha Verma
Neha Verma

1. Dont be working here

I worked at Zenex Partners full-time

Pros

-Nice co workers
    -Café in the building

Cons

-There is no management- you are working directly with CEO who has no idea of what is being done
    -Pay is way below market and no Overtime is paid NO Benefits at all.
    -The office culture coming from Top is back biting, Lots of politics and gossiping. It is like being in high school once again with certain cliques created. Lot of issues in managing work as slackers are encouraged not to work while hard working employees are given more work with no credit.
    -Vey bad work ethics- your hard work will be not noticed due to rampant favoritism. Your ideas will be credited to the current favorite employee! You will be penalized for some one else's mistakes.
    -No accountability from management for their incorrect decisions - you will be pushed under the bus. No one here will help you grow your skills or stand up for you as an employee. You are seen and treated as personal slave!

Advice to Management

Don't expect your employees to keep working- they are not your slaves or machines. Treat them like human beings who have a life/family other than generating money for your personal needs!
    Pay your employees market rate - you are taking more than market rate from your clients! How come you have no money to pay for your employees who are generating so much money!

2. Wonderful People to work with and great clients to recruit for!

Former Employee - Junior Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Junior Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Zenex Partners

Pros

The people who work there are some of the best in the recruiting industry. The team is made up on very intelligent hardworking dedicated individuals who are extremely personable and the best people I have every worked with. They taught me everything I needed to know about the recruiting industry basics and I am very grateful for the opportunity I had to work alongside them..

Cons

Small office and not organized

3. Recruiter

Former Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Zenex Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is absolutely no advantage to work here either location wise, money wise, work-life balance.
    If you want a career in any field just run away from this place.

Cons

Be ready to work basically free.
    You will be paid minimum wage & expect to work
    -at-least 10 hrs per day
    atleast 8 hrs on weekend

NO Overtime is paid
    No Benefits - PTO or sick leave or any such options!
    No Training given to anyone for any task.
    You will be asked to do tasks other than your domain/expertise

Advice to Management

if you want loyal employees be ready to pay them. Have realistic expectation - dont dump work load without thinking the time & effort it will need to complete the given tasks

5. Zenex Partners

Current Employee - Expedia Employee in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Expedia Employee in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

Zenex Partners had a simple interview process that makes the hiring process less stressful. I was easy to get hired and all I had to do is keep my stats up at Expedia. Zenex pay is the same as most companies in the area and they had an onsite rep which really made a difference when it comes to taking care of business.

Cons

It would be good Idea to have paid time off or some kind of vacation. Also, more job placements in the area could help grow your business.

Advice to Management

We need more agencies in Springfield like Zenex. Maybe it time to expand to different companies.

6. Good Way to Get Hired with a Great Company

Current Employee - Lodging Support Specialist in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Lodging Support Specialist in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

The best thing about this company is their interview process is much more pleasurable than going through the normally process with a company. Also, the contractor position allowed me to survey the company to see if I was a good fit. Luckily it was and I offered a fulltime position with an awesome company.

Cons

It would be nice to have a better insurance plan but other than that the company is loyal and fair to their temps.

Advice to Management

I like how you had someone onsite so that when I had an issue it was resolved fairly quickly. Every temp office should have an onsite employee to take care of issues

Starting point

I have been working at Zenex Partners

Pros

You're always keep on your toes, you never know when you're next to get chopped

Cons

You're constantly micromanaged, under paid, and under appreciated. The new controller (accountant) decided to cut everyones pay, and the end result was a whole new staff to train. lol

Advice to Management

you've been around for more than 10 years, stop acting like a start up and get your act together.

technical recruiter

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

easy job, its like a call center environment. good entry level position but i would not stay longer than 1 year

Cons

pay is weak, benefits are weak, ceo doesn't now what to do. expects us to call the same person a billion times until they give us an answer.

Advice to Management

teach everyone how to source, and dont make it all about calls,

Not an equal opportunity employer

Former Employee - Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Zenex Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- 1 hour lunch
    - nice places to eat in the area
    - nice cafe in the building
    - once you're trained on how to do cold-calling, your managers leave you alone. So, not much micro-managing which is always a plus
    - no clocking in or out, but that doesn't mean you can be too late or leave too early. The office space is not huge so you will be noticed.
    - you can ask your manager for help whenever needed

Cons

- the management tried to hide it, but it was always obvious they discriminated against employees.
    - there was no regard for the hard work employees put in on a daily basis unless they produced maximum results.
    - the employees that were given the harder positions to fill were never acknowledged for their hard work unless they filled the positions
    - management didn't show much level of customer service to clients either

Advice to Management

Don't let the money get to your head if you expect to become a bigger business. Your employees drive the company with their hard work and they shouldn't be discriminated against. Learn to respect and accept all employees and help them improve their skills rather than dictate if they are good/bad in comparison to the rest of the employees. It sucks to work in a place where you know the management/CEO doesn't really like you. This isn't a fashion show or beauty competition where you judge people based on looks. Follow the HR practices and avoid lawsuits. There are plenty of reasons your employees can use to sue you.

Back stabbing 2 face company

Former Employee - Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Zenex Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There isn't a good thing about this company they only teach you how to cold call as a slave. They also sent an email coaching employees to post a GREAT review for glassdoor.com.

Cons

Expect you to work OT with no pay, CEO is a liar, HR is a joke, company dresses like slobs. CEO won't pay OT but purchased 2 new vehicles in less than a month. CEO expects you to call same person over and over until you reach potential candidate. Sourcing is the worst and in India they can't speak English how can they source.

Advice to Management

Learn how to keep promises and not use employees as slaves. Learn how to manage employees with respect we do your job for you.

All Reviews Appear The Same?? Major RED FLAGS

I worked at Zenex Partners

Pros

I was on contract for 8 Months and they certainly have issues.

The reviews are ridiculous that NOT ONE SINGLE person could list a CON.
    Sorry in 30 years in the Recruiting industry I have worked with some fantastic companys but NEVER was there not some Negative. This is obviously a poorly leveraged effort at White Washing this company by the Owners/Management. Laughable!!

Cons

Not one single complaint from any reviewer?

RSS Feed </> Embed