Zenith American Solutions Reviews

12 reviews filtered by
2.1
Zenith American Solutions CEO Art Schultz
Art Schultz

1. Very busy. This employer is a Third Party Administrator under Taft Hartley - I was hired in August 2008 just as the bui

I worked at Zenith American Solutions

Pros

Understand better how unions work

Cons

very angry members due to lay-offs. As well as dealing with Trustees. Very little management

More personnel

2. Customer relations

I have been working at Zenith American Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

the people you work with

Cons

everyone is over worked. They are always taking benefits away and never giving anything back. They send you an email and that is training.

Your losing good employees because of your greedy ways

Was an experience for me to say the least

I worked at Zenith American Solutions

Pros

Ability to work a Flexible schedule

Cons

Management not willing to guide me in the expectations of the position I filled, which was created for me.

After the merge, they lost their values

Former Employee - Prefer Not to Say in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Prefer Not to Say in Seattle, WA

I worked at Zenith American Solutions

Pros

Most of the office was super friendly and easy to work with. Tasks I preformed were very challenging, which is what I prefer.

Cons

Management was out of touch with day to day processes. After the two companies merged, decisions were made that didn't adhere to giving the client the best service possible. There were always cuts to be made and more workload for employees with no thanks or little reward. Benefits were also cut due to the "budget". They didn't seem to want to take care of their employees like other companies do. All this led to poor employee morale. Unfortunately this affected many of the offices, not just the one I worked at. It all broke down to making the investors richer at the expense of taking poor care of the employees.

Upper management should have listened to the people who actually do the day to day work and taken their comments into consideration before making huge changes that ended up not working after all. Communications were very poor. They often left out of their communication the employee who actually did the work. Listen to your employees, they are the ones who actually know how things work (or don't work) within the company.

6. Disempowering!

I worked at Zenith American Solutions

Pros

I got a pay check.

Cons

Both the CEO and President lie and do not care about the people working for them.

Get some morals and ethics.

Life changing experience. Now I know what I don't want to experience again.

I worked at Zenith American Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Close to public transit and great restaurants. Nice views of the bridge and the bay down the street. That is all.

Cons

There is no team effort or team environment. No training and no processes. Health and Welfare premiums are extremely high. This company should know how to negotiate a better contract regarding lowering the costs of these premiums for their employees.

Create an environment where your employees are part of the process and look forward to coming to work.

Disorganized and inefficient.

I have been working at Zenith American Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It is a nice location in the financial district of San Francisco, a couple blocks from the water. The location is easily accessible via public transportation.

Cons

There is a division among the different departments and while there are amicable people that you might have interactions with, those you work directly with may or may not be pleasant.

Favoritism is blatant and if your management doesn't like you, it doesn't matter how good you are your job, you'll have to suffer snappy attitudes and masked verbal abuse. (This in and of itself is an insult as it demonstrates that they think you're not competent enough to catch it.) Management has absolutely no qualms about treating their subordinates poorly. I have seen employees have breakdowns and cry at their desks or in the restrooms.

There is no office moral or cohesion. If something is wrong, no one is trying to work together to solve the problems, but rather scrambling to point the finger. Management seems to strive to ensure there is no office moral.

Inefficiency in all processes seem to be the theme. There is great resistance to change and progress. The disorganization of the company is incredible. The exorbitant amount of unnecessary paper waste is atrocious. The employee turn over rate is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Personal safety in the office is questionable, which isn't right in any office job environment. Open hostility for no reason and people bringing weapons to work does not make a comfortable work environment.

Union security allows for employees to simply maintain.

As a third party management and administrative company, it's appalling to think that unions are paying these people to manage their healthcare plans, pensions, and other such funds. There are high discrepancies in the financial records. With such poor money management, it isn't a wonder why costs are so high to the average worker as costs accrue greatly due to the incompetence of this management group.

Hire efficiency consultants. The solution isn't to hire additional incompetent people to fill in the gaps. The solutions should be to either better train the existing employees so they are more efficient and knowledgeable in their work, or to hire smarter, more efficient workers who know what they are doing.

9. Disappointing turn in a disorganized company.

I worked at Zenith American Solutions full-time

Pros

There are some great people here, but they are all either overworked or phoning it in.

Cons

There is absolutely no sense of team spirit, company pride, or reward for hard work. I felt completely unmotivated to go above and beyond my essential job duties. The office atmosphere was really depressing. The benefits were good, but the employee contribution for medical was extremely high - almost $400 for one person at the time I left.

Work towards creating a better company culture and rewarding star employees.

10. Every day is a hardship. The moral is low.

Current Employee - Pension Processor in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Pension Processor in Houston, TX

I have been working at Zenith American Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Near my home. I am a team player and like the people I work with in my department.

Cons

The management doesn't like the staff. There is a lot of favoritism. Evaluations by management are personal and ALWAYS critical. There is no mentoring or encouragement by management staff.

Upper level management should visit our office and speak with the employees!

11. Somewhat OK....

I have been working at Zenith American Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working together as the team. Depending on the manager, the work environment is very professional.

Cons

Operations and Management is somewhat disconnected. Some of the decisions are made without the understanding the detail operation. Different kinds of systems. every offices seems to have the different benefits and different systems.

Listen to the different opionions