Zenprise

Be The First To
Add Photos

Amit Pandey

6 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Neck break pace from time to time but overall very good environment

Principal Engineer (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsResponsive senior management. Daily dinners, beautiful campus next to shores.

ConsHectic, can be hard to manage balanced work life

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing

Run Away.

Manager (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsZenprise investrs and VC's cashed out in Jan 2013.
    No chance now of the company running out of capital now.

Job security for the mediocre.

ConsNo vision. No product integration. Huge bureaucratic infrastructure on top of the incompetent middle management.

Advice to Senior ManagementNow that you have the cash from the MDM property flip to Citrix, isn't it about time you stepped aside and let the professionals do their job?

Constant challenge, personal growth, and a wealth of opportunities

Manager of Lead Development, Sales Operations, and CRM (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

Pros-Great experience building opportunity and career growth potential
    -Fantastic culture and work environment, plus benefits
    -Strong leadership with experience and vision

Cons-No shortage of things to do (e.g. lots of work), meaning I have to be diligent about maintaining a work/life balance

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up what you're doing! Try not to have board meetings so often.

Invest in more sales and marketing to deliver a great product to future clients who don't yet realize that we exist.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Collaborative environment, transparent management, mutual respect - overall excellent experience.

Senior Director (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsStrong collaboration, transparent management, shared goals, team spirit, appreciation for hard work

ConsHard market to be in (many well-funded competitors)

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focused and outsmart the competitors

Renewed focus and new funding--a great place to work!

Sr. Manager (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsManagement team is laser focused on being the market leader. Results from Gartner critical capabilities put Zenprise at the top and this is fueling interest from analysts and top companies. Management is doing a great job focusing on the right things, including hiring great people. I like the people I work with and the overall attitude of the team. I like the opportunity that the company has and our chances we have for success.

ConsLike any startup, there are processes or benefits that just aren't as mature as they will need to be in the future. I think this is changing for the better with recent updates to health and benefits that are coming. The new location is beautiful, but it's a little off the beaten path.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focused and take advantage of the opportunity. Maintain a strong engineering mindset and balance the request for highly custom features with meeting baseline requirements for the market space.

Confusing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsCan't think of any at the moment.

Consno real focus, poor sales, burn rate compared to sales really bad, forecasting by sales and managment is a real joke.

Advice to Senior Managementstart over and assemble a real executive staff.

Worked for Zenprise? Contribute to the Community!