Zensar Technologies Limited

Zensar Technologies Limited Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Zensar Technologies Limited Vice Chairman and CEO Dr Ganesh Natarajan

Dr Ganesh Natarajan

Pros
  • Work life balance varies from project to project but isn't generally bad across(in 24 reviews)

• Nice Balanced Work Environment, Good guidance from the experienced seniors(in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • No HR Policies, Fake Promises, Lowest or No Salary Revisions(in 11 reviews)

• Not much of a career growth for experienced or senior employees(in 8 reviews)

Overall a good experience, but had some issues

Senior Principal Consultant (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsImmediate management was very understanding, proactive, and willing to listen.
    Project was as good as the manager you had. I had very good project managers that fought for their employees
    Good salary and bonus structure

ConsUpper level management was out of touch and did not listen to employees. In addition, upper level management did not have solid relationships with some clients they were serving.
    Some colleagues had issues on projects regarding billable hours, etc. due to inferior PMs
    If you were not a part of the correct 'group' within the company, it was tough to get noticed or respected.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that upper level management is conscious of their employees' needs and ideas.

great

ProsA company that will stand out for the ambitious employee is one that frequently promotes from within. This is a sure sign that the corporate office and management value hard work and acknowledge internal talent. This reason alone will have a supply of excellent employees excited to work for your company.

Consg. Things that were
    probably most challenging is it’s
    big and is part of the size of the
    organization, it’s important to
    understand the vast capabilities that
    you now have in your quiver to bring
    to your clients.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosvery Hard working committed employees

Consclueless management blah blah blah

Advice to Senior Managementless is more

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Disappointing since Zensar management took over.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Westborough, MA

ProsSalaries and benefits left over from the Akibia days.

ConsSlowly replacing American workers for workers from India.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company before you run it into the ground.

I't time to move to Pune

ProsI love the Team that I'm apart of

ConsSenior management does not have a clue

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the Talent that you have in the United States.

Exhausting and Mismanaged

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Westborough, MA

ProsYou can make your own hours depending on department.

ConsNo Personal growth, no company values, no communication and no respect to anyone who shows initiative. Small minds are running this company... and running it into the ground.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about quality over quantity. Consider building a team from within and growing and developing them. Employees are not robots, stop treating them as such. And also consider more incentive to want to stay here.

Old Management Under a New Regime

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Westborough, MA

ProsComfortable environment to maintain a work-life balance

ConsOld management under a new regime is not empowered to do anything of any substance

Advice to Senior ManagementShow some value or move on

Company is All Over the Place

Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) Westborough, MA

ProsCo-workers are nice and friendly.

Cons-The company is all over the place, they don't have any focus, goals, or vision
    -Projects change on a weekly basis and there's no set completion or goal
    -Quota is unrealistic and not reasonable
    -Too many products to sell
    -Territories are messed up, and no one knows who is selling where

Advice to Senior Management-Focus more on the goals and don't change the agenda frequently
    -Too much focus on dozens of products to sell without any clear vision
    -More clarity on territories, the company is all over the place

RUN!

Consultant (Current Employee) Westborough, MA

ProsThe people from the former Akibia days and that's about it. SInce Zensar took over, the company has changed for the worse.

ConsTerrible leadership, no strategy (extremely reactive culture), zero accountability. Communication is abominable. Employees, sorry associates, are viewed as disposable. Why hire US workers when the work can be done for a fraction of the cost off shore? No regard for quality.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplode your sales team and start over. Probably the worst sales/sales leadership I have ever seen.

Poor leadership with no vision.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe only reason to work at Zensar was the people but they are leaving both voluntarily and involuntary.

ConsPoorly planned acquisition. Zensar purchased Akibia with no knowledge of the business and no plan to integrate the two companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell what's left of Akibia and focus on your core competences.

Worked for Zensar Technologies Limited? Contribute to the Community!