Zerin Business Consulting
www.zerinbusinessconsulting.com McLean, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Zerin Business Consulting Reviews

Updated Mar 26, 2014

Mark Hoge

Great for newer managers or someone who wants to grow their leadership skills

Junior Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros-Fast Paced- Work day flies by.
-Fun Environment-
-Great internal promotion opportunities-
-Company moves with the change of industry to create innovation and longevity-
-Great way to network with entry level professionals and help give 100% customer Service, and will always work round your schedule.

ConsHires management from within instead of getting management with 20 years experience.

Door to door representative

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

ProsGood training and every body love to help.

Cons100% commission + door to door sales

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent

Jr. Executive

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

ProsNothing pro about this company. Misleading Jr Executive title.

ConsDoor to Door sales postion. Selling Verizon products. I would rather work with Verizon and receive better pay/benefits then work with this company with no benefits no advancement. Misleading job title positions. During the interview they ask me all the illegal questions. Such as where I am from? How many brothers and sisters I have? and so fourth. I would recommend anyone who is looking to apply with this company to stay away unless you want door to door sales postion with very little pay. You would make more at Mcdonalds restaurants.

Advice to Senior ManagementFirst of all during the interview do not ask illegal questions. Secondly, train your "cooperate trainers" to be more professional. Thirdly, take out the 8 hours shadowing day. It is a waste of time of other people. Lastly, stop rating your company five star " the best" on this website. Again it is misleading other people.

Building companies

Junior Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

ProsCreative, high energy environment. Genuine emphasis on helping employees be their best (i.e. lots of un-university courses, socials. Genuine commitment to community (Dulles VA employees by the hundreds helped buy and load enought goods to fill an an 18-wheeler, for Hurricane Sandy ravaged residents in NY/NY. Strong emphasis on being healthy. Great help desk support. Great Managers who care and have lots of expertise.
- Lots of resources to learn online through company
- Learned a lot from co-workers and managers

ConsI think teams could be more enabled than they are.

Best environment I have worked in

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for more than a year

ProsCulture, Products, Clear Mission, Resources, Benefits, Salary, Bonus Structure. The company rewards employees who make an impact. Respect, responsibilities, camaraderie. The work was rewarding.

ConsSome internal politics. Some teams have to many directors and not enough people doing work.

Sales position

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

ProsThe culture and the people are great at Zerin. The teams are very collaborative and you really feel like you are a part of a company that wants to win. They support a flexible work schedule and let you come in and do your job with out the micro management that you find at so many companies. They also sell almost every type of digital advertising from display, text ads, search, local and those can vary from performance based campaigns, branding, re-targeting, behavioral, geo-targeted, etc. so each client has a custom plan based on their needs.

ConsMany business strategies competing and they often turn on a dime
Competition is tough from other companies

Self Growth

Junior Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

ProsThere is a lot of self growth with the company. Accepting of new ideas and strategies. Good higher management. There is energy and motivation. My manager and (most of my) colleagues were professionals and it was a pleasure to work with them.

ConsAction orientation. Busy traffic area.

Ready to Go =)

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

ProsThe crew are made up mostly of hard workers, team players and good people. One of the reasons I chose to start with the company instead of another is because they have such good people working with them. There is a lot of opportunity for promotion but it is only for those who are willing to go the extra mile to prove that they have earned it.

ConsKeeping the big picture in mind of the advancement opportunity can be challenging at times.

Overall I had a positive experience

Sales and Marketing (Former Employee)

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for more than a year

ProsAwesome and fun work environment, great associates. Phenomenal training especially for those on the career path to a management position. You get to meet people from all walks of life and truly enjoy the experience. You can grow with the company if your willing to work hard.

ConsThe office is next to the construction zone along route 7 in Tyson's Corner so the last 1 mile of your commute to the office is a little slow.

Great Sales Experience with Opportunity

Marketing Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

ProsGood for long term employment. Good people to work with. Excellent opportunities to work your way up in the company from hourly positions, demanding performance standards. Entrepreneurial company vibe- leadership is dedicated and driven.

ConsMy overall experience with Zerin was a positive one. Just as in any situation in life, you get what you give.

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zerin Business Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zerin Business Consulting CEO Mark Hoge . All 29 reviews posted anonymously by Zerin Business Consulting employees.