Zerin Business Consulting

1. Opening Doors

Former Employee - Entry Level in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Entry Level in McLean, VA

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting

Pros

Place to get your foot in the door and learn the basics of business. After I moved from the area it was much easier for me to find a new position because of my time at Zerin. Develop presentation and communication skills in a business setting. Although I am not longer there something I liked was that they focused not only on the business development of their employees but also personal development. Believing that those with developed personal skills will perform better in their business roles. Interesting concept.

Cons

Each day was something new, learning to adjust to new things was sometimes a challenge.

Advice to Management

Less busy work is always appreciated.

2. GREAT COMPANY!!!!

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting

Pros

The work environment is amazing! I truly cannot ask to work with a better team. That aside we are growing... We have open 8 locations just since I have been here and will be international soon. Most of all I feel valued. I appreciate my team and all the opportunities in front of us:)

Cons

Not sure if this is a con but the truth is when you build a company with serious growth it requires a lot of effort from everyone. If you looking for an easy road this is not a good fit for you. If you willing and able to work hard you can't find a better opportunity.

Advice to Management

Lets get a foosball table!!!!!

Con

Former Employee - Consultant in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

Learning how to sell yourself

Cons

Con everything about this is a pyramid scheme and a con!

Advice to Management

Pay employees higher commission and a base salary for all the sales. Tell them about walking door to door in the snow and 100 degree weather in the summer.

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Jul 1, 2015

Hi Tiffany, Thank you for taking time to review Zerin. It is unfortunate that we were not able to work together and we wish you the best luck in your future endeavors. Please contact us ... More

It

Former Employee - "Business Consultant" in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - "Business Consultant" in Washington, DC

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting

Pros

MY REVIEW WILL BE DOWNVOTED BY PEOPLE AT THIS COMPANY. I CAN GUARENTEE YOU THAT ALL OF THE "POSITIVE" REVIEWS ON THIS COMPANY AT GLASSDOOR ARE WRITTEN BY PEOPLE IN "HR" AT THIS COMPANY. DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES. Absolutely no pros here. Maybe one actually: I'm impressed with how ruthless and uncaring the people at this "company" really are. They lie about the real position titles and what makes up the responsibilities. They show this great marketing gimmick on their website and facebook page with pictures of the "culture" but in reality 95% of those people aren't even there anymore and those are just some Sales events at a local hotel that they try to pretend like it's theirs.

Cons

Do not fall for their lies. They bring in these unsuspecting recent graduates in for positions like "Account Executive" and "Business Consultant/Analyst" and it's a total sham. All lies. It's a door to door sales position. Imagine traveling four hours to their "office" to expect a great career. You think to your self: "Finally! I'm going into consulting or account executive positions! I will work hard and make my way here or move onto a big company!" Again, lies. It's door to door sales. Do not let them tell you any different. This company has been banned from my school's career services due to false advertising and bringing these poor and innocent recent grads hours away from home to a job that was filled with absolute lies and work that requires no real skills. Please, if you are reading this: I know it's tough out there. I had a year of unemployment before I found a good paying and honest job/career. Just keep at it and keep networking as much as possible. Zerin and other companies like it are thriving on the recent grad market...don't be a victim!

Advice to Management

Be honest with people and stop wasting everyone's time. Also, stop having your "employees" write reviews on here.

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Jul 1, 2015

Thank you for taking time to voice your review about our company. We apologize that you feel your experience was less than great. Please contact our Human Resources department directly at ... More

Real Opportunity. Real Results.

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time

Pros

The pros are very simple and straightforward. Put forth the work and the opportunity is there for growth and advancement. The environment is engaging, fun, and full of positive energy. Everyone who represents the company shares the same mindset and work hand-in-hand to achieve results.

Cons

There are no cons, however, the job does require hard work and dedication. The benefit of doing so will offer you a lifetime worth of knowledge and experience. Skills that apply in every facet of business and career-building.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Great company

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting

Pros

Fun environment and fun people. Everyone really has the desire to become successful and everyone wants to one day get to management.

Cons

Have to work in all types a weather, no matter what, rain, snow or blazing heat. All commission based.

Valuable Experience

Former Employee - Human Resources Intern in Mc Lean, VA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Intern in Mc Lean, VA

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

While I worked as an intern in the HR department I learned about the ins and outs of a small business. Everyone was helpful wile I adjusted to the company. I saw that the full time employees had a lot of opportunity for advancement. Since it is a smaller company there is a higher level of care for each employee and their individual needs and families.

Cons

Some of my time was not as productive as I would have liked it to be. Sometimes I felt like I was just doing busy work. But I guess that is what comes with being an intern.

Advice to Management

Great job sticking to the mission statement.

Door to Door Sales

Former Employee - Junior Executive in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Junior Executive in McLean, VA

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting

Pros

Competitive environment, advancement oriented, fast-paced, hard work

Cons

Entry level job description is not transparent. Excruciatingly long work hours with near minimum wage pay.

Advice to Management

Be transparent with the entry level junior executive positions, especially about the door to door sales component of the job. Also offer a base salary instead of commissions to employees.

Great Opertunity

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in McLean, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to work with an amazing management team. The CEO and Assistant manager are extremely knoledgeable and you know that the people who run the show are working just as hard as you to get to the next level. Great work environment and amazing people to work with.

Cons

It's hard work. Residential direct-marketing so to translate. The Zerin gets qualified leads that tell the name and address of potential clients our job is to go to those people pitch them the product and close them. Sales are easy since product is easy to sell. We go to the customer and so sometimes you meet someone who doesn't was to meet you.

Advice to Management

You have created a great work environment and I trust that my hard work will pay off. Thank you for investing in me and let's provide this opertunity to more people!

hard workers only

Current Employee - Entry Level Executive in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Entry Level Executive in McLean, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting

Pros

there's a great staff and amazing opportunities

Cons

the job can take over your life just because you work so much

Advice to Management

on days the weather is really bad indirect marketing should be considered

RSS Feed </> Embed