Zerin Business Consulting

Updated November 26, 2014
Updated November 26, 2014
3.9

Mark Hoge

It's a great company to work with.

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting

Pros

Great pay and great skills

Cons

Very challenging. Stay on your ps and qs

Management Bound - Awesome Culture

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting

Pros

great work ethic and people who want to manage their own business. Awesome training. Work hard and you will be rewarded here.

Cons

Have to be committed, delayed gratification.

Keep making the office fun and supportive

Career Booster

Current Employee - Sales in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Sales in McLean, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As a new employee I can say I have been impressed so far with the company culture, perks and team. Everyday is a learning experience, full of surprises, growing pains, forcing employees to learn from and teach each other. This may be a con to some, but to someone like me who enjoys a challenge and having a fast paced job, it's a definite pro.

Cons

There are high expectations right from the get go, fast paced. It can be challenging to work on balancing time/distractions.

My experience at Zerin was extremely rewarding and was able to use the skills that I learned in my future profession.

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting

Pros

I made a lot of lasting friendships at Zerin. It was a very tight-knit atmosphere. Their training, while rigorous, was second-to-none. The management team always came through with what they said they would do.

Cons

Easily one of the most challenging jobs I have ever had. I worked a lot of hours and it occasionally took me some time to see the fruits of my labor.

entry level executive representative

Current Employee - Entry Level Executive in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Entry Level Executive in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As for Pros?? seriously ??? Ok i tell you : none

Cons

door to door sales. That it. Waste time.

Definitely Merit Based

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in McLean, VA

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The competitive atmosphere is awesome. These guys really push each other to be the best and succeed in expanding both their knowledge and performance. Hard nosed competition at its finest

Cons

Everything is based on performance so if someone is slacking off they definitely don't do well, but I guess that's pretty fair...

Make more trips happen for people and run bonuses for everyone, not just top performers

Zerin Business Consulting Response

May 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your suggestions and input.

New job

Former Employee - Entry Level Executive in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Entry Level Executive in McLean, VA

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working for a company that truly care about the employees is priceless. Not only does Zerin care about us, but the company culture that extends that caring to the world around us. Our mission is clear and it's one I am proud to be part of- I feel blessed to have found this job.

Cons

Communication and restructuring issues are to be expected in a growing company, however there are frustrating days. But the good far outweighs the bad.

Revisit company organization often to make sure we are all clear in who does what.

Zerin Business Consulting Response

May 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, as we continue to expand and create new roles it would be of benefit to the company to revisit the responsibilities often. Your suggestion will definitely help in the ... More

Developing Useful Qualities

Current Employee - Entry Level in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Entry Level in McLean, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

One of the first jobs I had that I was not watching the clock all day. It is very fast paced so the day flies by. It's fast growing and successful, which is exciting. This combined with the pleasure of developing useful lifetime qualities makes for high morale among the employees. I look forward to going to work each day. There's a good quality of life working here

Cons

The down side of fast growth is that we spend a lot of time on hiring and training new employees which takes time away from "real" work. Also it's tough trying to get into a rhythm, when we're constantly adding new team members.

Try to keep this same passion get close-knit team spirit as we expand, get bigger customers, move to bigger offices, etc..

WARNING!! BEWARE!!

Current Employee - Door to Door Sales in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Door to Door Sales in McLean, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time

Pros

Leadership Skills and Hooking UP with each other!

Cons

Everything!!! If you have no friends, family and no LIFE. This job is definitely for you!!

Take care of your people and quit being CHEAP! Without your employees, There will be no Business/Company!!

Fun work environment, quick chances for advancement

Current Employee - Account Manager in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've only been working here for a couple months, and I love it so far. The managers really push the team thing and keeping a very positive / high energy work environment. They are also very focused on personal growth and development. Within my first two weeks the manager, Mark, took me out for dinner / drinks and asked me about my personal goals and what I wanted to get out of working there. I hadn't made the company a dime and he really went out of his way to invest time in to me.

Cons

I've only been here a couple months and can't think of anything negative to say about the company. I mean, the hours are a little longer than I thought coming in, but it's such a fun crowd, time flies by.

Keep it up! I'm excited to see the forward direction of the company in the years to come!

Zerin Business Consulting Photos