Zero Manufacturing

Updated Jun 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mike Jewell

Excellent employees and finished product

Vice President of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee)
    North Salt Lake, UT

ProsTraining, pride of ownership, quality people and leadership

Consno negatives. Company needs all pricing on its ecommerce web site

Advice to Senior ManagementFactory workers need pay increase to keep up with cost of living

Great pay, not super great environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    North Salt Lake, UT

ProsI liked that the President and coworkers were very friendly, when I did get to talk to them. Job was challenging, which I liked.

ConsFelt like I received very little instruction on projects I was in charge of. Felt like I was stuck in my office all day without seeing many people, I guess that's just what a desk job is like, though.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think you really should get rid of some overhead. I felt like a lot of people were doing work that less could do. Really could look into better organization.

Great opportunity, great people in the front end, good environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    North Salt Lake, UT

ProsGood opportunity to learn about many different products. Many processes involved to knowledge base will grow a lot. The people in the front end are generally caring and can help much. High job turnover so always new things to work on.

ConsSalary may not be distributed very fairly. Sometimes have a difficult time overcoming internal issues to processes. There seem to issues in many processs.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt sometimes seems focus is too short term and on the bottom line. Invest in employees. Don't knee jerk react situations. Look at the processes and what really matters. Help people to work the processes to how they need to be and take their advice.

Worked for Zero Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zero Manufacturing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zero Manufacturing CEO Mike Jewell . All reviews posted anonymously by Zero Manufacturing employees.