ZeroChaos Reviews

Updated August 21, 2014
Updated August 21, 2014

4.1

Harold Mills

Pros
  • There are work from home opportunities in some positions and community involvement is supported (in 4 reviews)

• The best part is there is a perfect work/life balance (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Efforts to communicate with senior management go unreciprocated (in 3 reviews)

• I love my job and find it fun and rewarding (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

nice work at home job

I have been working at ZeroChaos

Pros

very flexible and fit my time schedule. good for people who like work at home and self-motivated. your work will be reviewed and you know where need to be improved.

Cons

usually this is one-year job, and the job may be canceled at any time. so it is not very stable job. you still need to look for other jobs at the same time.

Excellent Company To Find And Manage Contract Positions

Current Employee - EDI Infrastructure Specialist  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - EDI Infrastructure Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at ZeroChaos full-time for less than a year

Pros

An online portal for submitting hours that is simple and very efficient. Always pays on time and has the best support team around!

Cons

lacking decent benefits but, with ACA, it is understandable

None

Contract assignment was a seamless, great experience

Former Employee - Ads Quality Rater  in  Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Ads Quality Rater in Detroit, MI

I worked at ZeroChaos as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Overall, I was very satisfied with my work at ZeroChaos. Special thanks to my supervisor who was always very helpful and knowledgeable and immediately responded to any inquiries for direction or other inquiries very promptly. I would most definitely recommend the Zerochaos to others and was overall very satisfied with my contract. I think you do an excellent job.

Cons

The only problem I encountered during my time with Zerochaos is one that a few of the Customer Service Specialists were at times unhelpful when I called in with questions concerning my time sheets or access to the network, but that was in nowise the general rule. It was usually because it took time for them to research and find the answers to my questions.

Nothing, it was a great experience for me.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Ad raters beware!

Former Employee - Google Ad Rater
    Former Employee - Google Ad Rater

I worked at ZeroChaos

Pros

Weekly pay and good customer service employees to assist with pay questions.

Cons

The company will drop you without notice and/or feedback. I assumed my performance was great until let go without any warning.

Treat people like human beings and not a number! Provide more feedback to let people know if things are not correct. Let go before one year without feedback or warning!

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Torrance, CA

I have been working at ZeroChaos full-time for less than a year

Pros

We have a good team, everyone works well with each other. The best part is there is a perfect work/life balance.

Cons

Not much to say here, there are none so far. I really enjoy my time here so far.

Would like to hear from you a little more.

Very hands-off

I have been working at ZeroChaos

Pros

Very good about paying you on time.

Cons

Never check up on you.

Get more involved with consultants you hire

A wonderful journey thus far.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ZeroChaos full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The leadership is fantastic. They have a wonderful vision for the company and encourage you to think like an owner, no just some random employee. It is empowering.

The work-life balance is fantastic!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about the company. I love my job...it is challenging and rewarding. I was at a point in my career with ZC where I felt under appreciated and considered leaving. My manager caught wind of this and did what she could address my concerns. I came to realize it was not my job but my inability to verbalize my concerns that was holding me back and weighing me down. I am great-full to her for taking the time out to listen to me...it completely changed my perspective.

I have the best manager. She is informative, and is thorough. My only advice to senior management is to place more people like her in management positions. .

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Business Analyst  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Orlando, FL

I worked at ZeroChaos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really sorry I left this company. They had wonderful training, always someone to help, and management was very friendly and educational in their approach to resolving any issues that arise. The company is taking off with growth and new customers. I left for another offer but wish I had stayed.

Cons

Promotions were a little slow and decisions always had to go through a lengthy approval process.

Limit the approval process. Give your people the knowledge and responsibility to make decisions with only one or two approvals needed and watch how they flourish.

Onboarding Specialist

Current Employee - Onboarding Specialist  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Onboarding Specialist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ZeroChaos full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

ZeroChaos takes care of their employees. This company is very good at finding other positions within their company for a good employee if they are required to change roles for some reason. The benefits are above average and the company is managed well so it is a secure place to work.

Cons

I would like to see more incentive to receive raises. Currently, it is difficult to get a raise unless you are willing to switch roles.

Keep up the good work! ZeroChaos is a very nice place to work.

Great experience at ZeroChaos

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ZeroChaos full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really like the career oppourtunities that ZeroChaos provides. There is a hire-from-within culture which makes the advancement easier. There are so many advancement oppourtunities and a lot of support within the teams. Managers are very supportive and provide consistent 1-on-1s to review questions you may have or any concerns you may have. In the corporate office there is a fun atmosphere and everyone gets along very well.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about the company. I love my job and find it fun and rewarding.

Worked for ZeroChaos? Contribute to the Community!