ZeroChaos

Be The First To
Add Photos

Harold Mills

Great Company

District Manager (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at ZeroChaos full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWork at one of the best and fasted growing companies in the US.
Great coworker and management team relationships.
Open lines of communication.
There are always internal growth opportunities.

ConsProcesses and updates can be slow and tedious at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the open lines of communication.
Transparency is appreciated by both customers and employees.

ZeroChaos Rating

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at ZeroChaos as a contractor for less than a year

ProsNot much interacion with the ZeroChaos staff since all the transaction for the contract I was hired for where over the phone. The initial contact and interview was directly with the company I was supporting (ABB, Inc.) In the little initial contact I had with them they were professional and courteous.

ConsI never actually met anybody from the company personally, or even visited there local office. All my contacts and supervision were from the company I was supporting (ABB, Inc.). ZeroChaos just acted as the contract vehicle ABB utilized to pay my wages and benefits.

Great company to work for, low stress, and good coworkers

I have been working at ZeroChaos as a contractor

ProsThe experience has been positive at this company. You are able to work virtually. The hours are flexible. So, this job is great for someone who wishes to work remotely without the hassle of commuting to work. The assignments are interesting. The daily interaction among coworkers for projects has been a great learning experience. The nature of the work that you perform creates a low stress environment for employees. The human resources staff promptly addresses employee concerns.

ConsThe employment is a temporary contract for one year. I have not noticed any other cons thus far at this company.

Professional company

Ads Quality Rater (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at ZeroChaos part-time for less than a year

ProsProfessional, systematic training and performance review, fast response from HR

ConsCons not found yet for a part time job. If there is, then it's the career development chance.

Great work at home job

Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee)

I worked at ZeroChaos part-time for more than a year

ProsGreat experience
Helpful feedback from supervisors
Flexible hours

ConsNone really, one year max. contract

Great Immediate team, questionable management otherwise

Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at ZeroChaos full-time for less than a year

ProsThe immediate team is great to work with. Quarterly bonuses based on performance.

ConsStress is passed down from the top of the company to the bottom, usually not in a professional manner. Zero compant culture. Come in, do you work, and leave. No real perks to the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micromanaging. Let the accounts run themselves. Keep an eye on it, and step in where you need to.

It's a great place to work

Ads Quality Rater (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at ZeroChaos part-time for more than a year

ProsRegular, interesting work (mostly). Can work your own hours as long as you work the minumum per week. You get to see (and evaluate) lots of different websites

ConsIt's only for a year (but you can apply for a second year after a break.) Sometimes (not often) there are no tasks, so you try again later.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think this is a great place to work. Keep it up!

Low Morale and No Development

Program Manager (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at ZeroChaos full-time for more than 3 years

ProsRemote work
Good people under executive level.
Staffing short term contracts readily available
Benefits available

ConsRaises only occur if you get a promotion
Management only seeks budget savings over staff
HR processes are way below industry standard
They don't take time to hire good executive staff and seem to prefer growth and savings over staff development/ education and overall culture.
Benefits cost more with less coverage than any company I've ever worked for.
This company seems to have grown too quickly and barely keeps up with simple business practices as a whole.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere aren't enough easily accessible information. Just because you have an intranet is useless when no one provides the URL. HQ or SF should provide all new hire information for those directly working for ZC. Any IT, HR or new Hire question is always a hunt and find the correct ZC contact game. Which can be immensely time wasting. There should be more opportunities for self improvement such as tuition reimbursement instead of forcing 30+ ZC only Absorb training courses. This is especially important to offer tuition reimbursement when they are so unwilling to give cost of living raises to mitigate high turn over and morale damage.

ZeroChaos has good pay and offers benefits.

EDI Consultant (Former Employee)
Bloomingdale, IL

I worked at ZeroChaos as a contractor for more than 3 years

Prospay, benefits, short/long term disability, life insurance offered

Consno new assignments, no raises

Stay Away

Account Manager (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at ZeroChaos full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThere aren't many. This company just seems to have no direction. The CEO talks a good game but is in over his head. I joined through an acquisition several years ago and this company has done nothing but flounder. A LOT of good and talented people have been cut loose or left on their own. The culture is a mess with a strong bias toward legacy ZC people.

ConsYour experience in this company is directly a function of whether you ingratiate yourself to the CEO. Hard to believe in a company this size but it never fails. If your in his favor, good things can happen (i.e. you might get an occasional raise). If you're not, you have no chance. He wants an aggressive culture but can't handle it himself. Uses his power to shut down any dissenting voices.

Have also been disappointed by the lack of integrity I've observed in the way ZC manages clients. For a company that preaches transparency, they sure don't practice it.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpgrade the executive team. Find a CEO who has experience leading an organization this size.

Worked for ZeroChaos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ZeroChaos reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ZeroChaos CEO Harold Mills. All 37 reviews posted anonymously by ZeroChaos employees.