Zetec

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Brian D. Jellison

Technical project manager

Technical Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Snoqualmie, WA

ProsGood people working with the tools we delivered. They are dedicated and interested in performing excellent, honest work.

ConsThere doesn't seem to be a future in the technology, simply put. The management struggled to perform, and there was no opportunity to advance.

Morale is gone

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Snoqualmie, WA

ProsZetec has a pretty good 401k match. Employees can buy Roper stock at a discount rate.

ConsThe management has no clear vision for the future of the company. Merit increases don't keep up with the cost of living. Regular layoffs for the last five years. When Roper bought the company they took away all the fringe benefits that made working a Zetec nice, they called it "plucking the low hanging fruit". I witnessed an employee physically drag a woman back to her desk. I saw a new employee bullied for over a year, he was laid off shortly after taking his complaints to HR. I overheard hateful comments about homosexuals.

Advice to Senior ManagementA company can't run off managers alone; if you keep laying off workers you won't have anyone to manage.

Loved working enviorment and enjoyed working overtime..

Machinist Helper (Former Employee)
    Issaquah, WA

ProsLoved working the early morning shift to find that I could still schedule Dr. appt. w/out missing work.

ConsGetting laid of just broke my heart...lost my Zetec family and great working conditions with lots of great hard working co-workers

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have never outsourced our work...then alot of employees could have had their jobs saved

Worked for Zetec? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zetec reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zetec CEO Brian D. Jellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Zetec employees.