Zetta Medical Technologies

Add Photos

Mike Ghazal

One of a kind

Coordinator (Current Employee) Lake Zurich, IL

ProsExcellent business systems and knowledge!
    Great and qualified team of engineers.
    All employees from the different departments are smart, kind, and collaborative people, who really care about the company's mission.

ConsThe company is very innovative. great payment, excellent benefits from day one, and a very generous owner. it has the best of everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood Luck! a great company that deserves success.

I wonder if Zetta knows where it's going.

(Current Employee) Lake Zurich, IL

ProsCompensation is about average & Benefits are above average. Love the employer-paid health & dental insurance. PTO is great from the start & you're usually not denied from using it when you want.

ConsHours are sometimes long, and not much appreciation from management is shown for hard work & dedication. The performance review & salary/wage evaluation is nearly non-existent. There seems to be different rules for different employees a lot of the time. Expectations of how something was to be accomplished, or what should have been a priority, change at a moment's notice based on hindsight through a refracted lens of "where the company is going" that only management knows. The employees are told what was expected after the fact, or what would have shown initiative, but no allowance is made for the several other duties they were performing daily that prevented this unknown but "worthy" objective from being accomplished.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be a bit more fair-minded when interacting with your employees. We work hard, try really hard to accomplish our goals, but are shown that we are unappreciated much of the time.

Positive, effective sales, service team.

Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsAs an experienced MRI and CT service engineer, I am given the proper amount of autonomy, resources and support to provide excellent service to our customers in my local area. My salary, benefits and compensation for use of my personal vehicle are in line, if not better than, industry standards. A very professional team.

ConsAs with any service organization that provides onsite support when problems occur, scheduling/planning becomes difficult. Zetta management realizes this and tries to accommodate as best they can within the scope of our industry.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dynamic, challenging, great team!

Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsZetta Medical is a wonderful place to work. The employee benefits are very good, full health benefits paid by the company. Experienced, talented team of people at all levels. Very diverse service solutions offered to our customers, building a cross-training format for our engineers. Big enough company to be stable, small enough to be connected and still work as a team.

ConsAlways a busy place to work, but that's not really a con is it?

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep finding ways to continue to grow our team and our business!

A company that "Thinks out of the Box"

ProsZetta Medical has some of the best people on board from the industry. The management is very accessible and open to communicate with. For people with the right attitude, there is plenty of open space and opportunities to contribute. Lovely place for people who love to work and grow. Its a rapidly growing organization . Very cohesive team, good work is very well appreciated. The management is very fair, be it dealing with employees or customers.

ConsNothing significant to write about. Has challenges like any other startup company in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it going!

A Negative work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSalary & benefits are good

ConsEmployees are not appreciated - very little positive reinforcement.

Worked for Zetta Medical Technologies? Contribute to the Community!