Zingenuity

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

David Reber

Constant lay-offs. Over 20 underwriters were just let go after 8 months. Contract work. Don't do it !

Underwriter (Former Employee)
    Irving, TX

ProsReally none. Once the VP left we all knew our jobs were over and it was. They posted tewo sales business to try and get more contratc work but it was way too late. They should have done that a long time ago. They are in panic mode now.

ConsHealth insurance and PTO but mainly they lay off people all the time. This is a contract work so once the contract is up so is the work. They tell you that they can transfer you to another job but that never happens. Although that is the intention it almost never works out that way. They are a new company tying to build a business and its not going very well. No real future here. Its a full time job time but its contract work - dont let them fool you.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. This has a lot to do with contract work. Its unstable. Although I will say many of us felt senior managment had no loyalty to us. I guess they can't, again its contract work.

Think Twice

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNo Pros. None. None. None.

ConsLeadership is awful. Forget advancement. Long hours. Extremely stressful. Poor work conditions.

Worked for Zingenuity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zingenuity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zingenuity CEO David Reber. All reviews posted anonymously by Zingenuity employees.