Zoho

www.zoho.com

Zoho Reviews

Updated Jul 10, 2014

Sridhar Vembu

Pros
  • Free lunch, Good Salary for freshers, Bonus, iphone, ipad, no dress code, no strict timing, snacks, coffee vending machine(in 16 reviews)

• awesome culture, here is no dress code(in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • You may get addicted to work and little bit hard for you to maintain work-life balance(in 8 reviews)

• No on site oppurutunities, Office is moving to outskirt of Chennai soon(in 5 reviews)

Always wanted to be a part of something amazing. I'm living that moment now!

ProsI could go on for days about the pros of working for this company. It gives an opportunity to use what you feel your best attributes are within the company to "spread to Zoho gospel". The CEO isn't looking to make a quick buck, but more focused on building a strong company infrastructure and make sure that only the highest quality of products have Zoho Corporation attached to it. Long gone are the days to where sales peoples voices are heard. If the idea makes sense then it is easily adopted. Benefits are good and atmosphere makes it fun to come to work. We have the option to work from home, but hey, I'm the first one in the office and never mind staying late. Work life balance isn't just a thought here. It's a reality. The future for this company is bright!!!

ConsThe culture of the company is unique. It's an extremely laid back atmosphere which is great unless you are of the mindset that you can't handle that much freedom.

best company evar!

Software Developer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

Prossoftware is best in class

Conssoftware is not in a very good class

Good place to work

ProsAwesome culture and excellent people around you, good pay and employees are treated well. Flexible timings and no dress codes.

ConsNo on site oppurutunities, Office is moving to outskirt of Chennai soon.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great

Anonymous (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsVery nice company to work with.This is a fast growing tech elite where you have ample of opportunities to showcase your talent.

ConsReally it is a great place to work for.I would recommend anyone with insane technical talent to go for it.

good place to work

Member Technical Staff (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsFlexible timings and friendly environment. upper management people are very social. easy to manage the work life balance.

ConsHave to stay long time in office. no opportunity of moving to another city -- but i am okay with it

Very Good Place to Work :)

ProsFullest independence to the way you work ( except for some teams). Flexi timings... No dress code... Good food...

ConsNot an open system followed in appraisal and promotions.

One of the best

Member Technical Staff (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsNo dress code
    Employee friendly
    Perfect place to settle
    Arguably one of the best in the world, also has strong technical and result oriented directors
    Lot of pros that can not be listed here in a paragraph.

ConsNo onsite for most of the projects

Advice to Senior ManagementSome very senior employees are not proactive

One of the best product based companies

Senior Member Technical Staff (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsGives oppurtunity to learn new things. Good package for freshers

ConsYou may get addicted to work and little bit hard for you to maintain work-life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare for old employees as well. They are assets and they stand with you all the way till now..

Terms and conditions applied.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsFlexi work timings, Employees are cared for.. Have a great rapport within the teams.
    A lot of extra curricular stuff that lets your mind relax and work with much efficiency.

ConsNo Onsite opportunities, Partial decisions taken by senior management, team culture varies with every team. though Zoho promotes work and life balance, I have hardly seen ppl working there respecting their family time.

Superb Culture

Member Technical Staff (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsVery good product based company

ConsNo on site opportunities

Worked for Zoho? Contribute to the Community!