Zolon Tech

Not yet rated.

Ram Mattapalli

Oracle DBA working for Zolon Tech

Database Engineer (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsKnowledgeable managers, with genuine concern for both their employees, and their customers.
    Great benefits, and an atmosphere that enables the employees to successfully perform their duties.

ConsAt this point in time, I cannot think of any downsides to working for Zolon. if I had to knit pick, I would say that paying for parking, or transportation assistance would be nice to have, but in this area of the country, that truly is a dream.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing!

Walking the line

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthey pay well but thats pretty much it unless you are a contractor.

ConsThey work you like a dog, literally. I have NEVER been disrespected the way I was in my entire life. Grown adults acting like children or disgusting perverts. To hear how/why I was hire 3 months after I started in front of a group of employees was pretty enbarrassing. Needless to say, I will never work for this culture again in my life.

Advice to Senior ManagementHAHAHAHA...there is not enough space for me to say everything I need to say

non-experienced Company

Network Specialist (Current Employee) Washington, DC

Prosabsolutely no Pros to this company

ConsApparently this company will sub out their work. Which means less pay for the employee.
    Also they do not properly research the history of the job and what it details in prior to bidding on any jobs. They will not hesitate to make a significant profit on a job while removing positions and lowering all remaining Employees’ Pay.
    This is by far a “cut-throat” company that I would never recommend. How anyone has put any positive or semi-positive feedback for Zolon Tech is by far surprising.

Advice to Senior Managementlearn how to better deal with People and employees. To be ackowleged as a good or great compnay, one must know its job and as well as the jobs its getting into.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It's a Job

Citrix Engineer (Current Employee) Rosslyn, VA

ProsThe pay is good and steady.

ConsNo contact from the company.

Enjoyable work atmosphere, good people, but shaky administrative processes

Network Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsThe people were motivated and fun, the atmosphere was more relaxed than many corporate jobs I've held, and the management was approachable and competent.

ConsNeed to work on being completely honest with employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf a contract is over, and people are going to have to be let go, just SAY so upfront. Don't try to sugar coat it or string them along.

Small business comfort.

ProsFlexible and personal work environment.

ConsNo big budgets and perks.

working at Zolon

Senior Manager (Former Employee)

ProsCompany is good. Most of the employees are hard working, motivated and love their job. This company has around 50 employees working for multiple clients.

ConsCompany does not have direct clients. Most of the projects they get is through third party vendors. This is their biggest con.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is hard working but they are unable to get direct clients. Due to this most of their employees work through third party vendors. Management needs to work smart.

Worked for Zolon Tech? Contribute to the Community!