ZoomInfo Reviews

4.2
Jonathan Stern

1. A culture like no other

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Waltham, MA

Pros

I cannot say enough about the culture at the entire company, especially the sales team. I have never worked with a more friendly, open, team oriented group of people. I expected to need more time on the job before I could write this positive review, but after just a few weeks I can easily say great things are happening here. Great people, great technology, innovation, vision, sales management team, and a marketing team that cranks!

Cons

The data industry is extremely competitive. ZoomInfo is winning in many areas. Where they don't win is very clear and very fixable. Some slight tweaks in certain areas, and this company will explode.

Advice to Management

Think big picture and always be as far ahead as possible on the innovation front. Regardless of what we believe, the world is starting to think of all forms of data as a commodity and organizations need to see more innovation to make the final buying decision and choose ZoomInfo over all others.

Jul 13, 2015 – Director of HR

Thank you for your positive review! We definitely agree that the culture and people are great! In terms of the slight tweaks you think ZoomInfo can make it certain areas, we definitely advise you to ... More

2. Great people - great product

Pros

There are truly great people here. Not a job that you would dread coming to.

Cons

Inconvenient office location - should be closer to the highway.

3. Sales

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people- VPs/ managers/ mostly a sales organization. Great product- market leader

Cons

Competitive market. Huge growth- or it least we've enjoyed huge growth. New execs. Trying to fix something that not broken. Record y/y growth, so WHY CHANGE compensation and sales plans??? You are just asking for turnover and you will break something that's not broken.

Advice to Management

Why change and try to fix something not broken. We have had record Y/Y growth. So why change something that's not broken????

Aug 5, 2015 – Director of HR

Thank you for your input. ZoomInfo has been fortunate to enjoy rapid growth over the past few years. Growth in all parts of the organization, including sales, has resulted in a range of new ... More

5. Generally like; few problems

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Pros

Strong community and workplace environment. Also great benefits/ work life balance. Product is easy to sell, and have great team working to improve constantly. Definitely room to expand role/ grow into new positions.

Cons

Seen a few people get the run around... people have been promised promotion but not given when the time comes. No one likes this including other employees who see it happening.

Advice to Management

Follow up on promises for promotions. Could pay more.

Jul 23, 2015 – Director of HR

Thank you for your review. We agree that the ZoomInfo community is strong and the benefits and work/life balance are great. We recommend speaking with your manager about your concerns. Again, we ... More

6. Great place to work!!!

Pros

-flexible work environment - everyone here is very friendly and approachable - collaborative environment and endless possibilities to learn

Cons

I can't really think of anything

7. Data Analyst intern

Current Employee - Data Analyst Intern in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Data Analyst Intern in Waltham, MA

Pros

very Friendly and welcoming staff

Cons

bit of a long interview process (due to weather). Was out of their hands.

May 11, 2015 – Director of HR

Thank you for your review! We agree that the team here at ZoomInfo is friendly and welcoming. We appreciate you sharing your experience with prospective employees.

8. ZoomInfo is an amazing place to work.

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Waltham, MA

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not only is the industry a great place to be, but the individual who work here are second to none. The energy level and enthusiasm toward work is extremely high and the culture is outstanding!

Cons

If you are looking for a basic 9-5, or need lots of directions - this is not your place.

Advice to Management

Upper management is very in touch with the employees - great job!

May 11, 2015 – Director of HR

Thank you for your positive review! We completely agree that ZoomInfo is an amazing place to work and that the energy level and enthusiasm toward work is extremely high. Thank you again for your ... More

9. Work with incredibly talented people at a company with great products and substantial growth.

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Waltham, MA

Pros

Office culture, unlimited paid time off, company values, great products, intelligent people

Cons

The location can be hard to get to making the commute lengthy for many people.

10. Best job I’ve ever had

Current Employee - Marketing in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Waltham, MA

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are amazing, smart, highly driven, incredibly helpful, great team work. Anyone at any level can take on additional responsibility, step up to solve problems and come up with new ideas. It's a great experience to be a part of such a smart and innovative culture.

Cons

It's a demanding environment which may not be for everyone. Having said that, the company is growing like crazy and there are many opportunities for someone who's highly motivated to advance their career.

11. Great company to work for!

Pros

ZoomInfo provides employees with the opportunity to: - Grow & advance - Learn new things on a daily basis - Be creative - And much more

Cons

The location, but you get used to it.

RSS Feed </> Embed