Zycron

Updated Jun 8, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Darrell S. Freeman

The Account Manager is very supportive and interested in my satisfaction of the job position they contract for me.

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsGood benefits, holiday pay and vacation pay.

ConsNot enough other job opportunities when transitioning to another contract.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay visits to job site to check on employee and customer.

Experience at Zycron

Lead Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Nash, TN

ProsGood communication with company representatives

ConsNo help in keeping Personnel up to date with technologies

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsGreat management and contract to hire positions.

ConsNone to share at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A Root Canal Without Anesthesia Is Better

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe lady in hours worked payroll was helpful.

ConsMany, reimbursement for expenses takes forever. No direction on expense reporting tracking correctly. You have to CC the prgram manager before you can get a reply email from someone in their accounting group.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest and upfront in how expenses are covered and repaid.

The best vendor to work for!

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsI absolutely loved working for Zycron. The staff is very professional and friendly. They do treat their employees very well.

ConsNone, just keep working the way they do

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up a good work!

Great Place to Get Your Start

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsIf I had to pick one good thing to say about Zycron, it's that they believe in their corporate employees. They are known for bringing relative unknowns into the business, shaping, molding & training them, and turning them into a powerhouse. They expect results, and when you can deliver, you will reap the benefits. Good work/life balance, and an overall "close-knit" feeling in the corporate office.

ConsSimply from a corporate employee standpoint, if you are not a money-generator, your extra perks are slim to none unless you're a really stand-out employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the dead weight and those that use company time inappropriately. Don't reward bad behavior by taking away undesirable job responsibilities. Instead, take the opportunity to train the employee on company standards, and reiterate the expectation that ALL job responsibilites be tackled with the same amount of integrity and work ethic.

Great company with Heart

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

Pros-This IT recuiting firm is unlike most IT recruiting firms and that is a positive. Many IT recrutiing firms act like used car dealerships - simply pawning you (the consultant) like a used car. This is NOT how Zycron treats their consultants. The management and recruiters truly care about their consultants - they care about the types of work you are seeking and seem to be interested in their consultants as human beings (not used commodities).
    - The company also has philanthropic ties in the community. The owner of the company is not only interested in growing his company but in bettering the community around him (assisting non-profit organizations, etc..)

ConsThe company is growing exponentially so I think it is going through some growing pains (hiring and retaining new recruters, landing new contracts, etc...)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work but when grow to a large company, please don't forget that people are your #1 resource. Don't lose that personal touch.

Senior

Lead Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) Chattanooga, TN

ProsHR is professional. Wide industry connection

ConsSalary low. They charge you overhead

Engaged, Competent

Software Consultant (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsGood Access to Managers and HR Personnel- this is an outsourcing consulting firm but they make sure to be responsive to those that are working with clients

ConsContracts are not as favorable to the Consultant. Clients are asking for consultants to relocate w/o any relocation $$ offered.. after being out of work for 6mos or more ( as many professionals in these fields are) they are asked to pay for relocation costs. This is unresonable and unfair on so many levels.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf local talent isn't available for a client - then advocate for the new hire to be relocated or at least expenses while traveling to corp site. For many this is costing 15-17k year in travel/expenses

One of the finest group of people that I've been fortunate enough to work with

Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible work hours, fun environment, work hard/play hard, excellent pay, family type atmosphere, great clients, a company that gives back to the community, excellent leadership

ConsThe office is not in a good part of town, and it is VERY cramped with employees. Not nearly enough space for parking (have to park in the grass...not fun when it's muddy) Management can sometimes be overbearing.

Advice to Senior ManagementPLEASE build a new office. Continue to treat employees with honesty, intergrity, and respect. Keep on doing what you have done for years!

Worked for Zycron? Contribute to the Community!