Zylog Systems Canada

Zylog Systems Canada Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Great people, great systems.

ProsSupportive staff, sense of family and community is high. People tnd to genuinley want to be there and help each other to succeed. Great comaraderie. CEO has great vision and always has time for you, door is truly always open.

ConsSometimes can be a little too relaxed but provide a great life-work balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue building your people and taking care of them - the culture is great so keep doing what you are doing. The way groups and divisions have been structured to work together has provided a good work environment and brought people together.

Great culture and work-life balance.

ProsPeople want to help each other - good kinship. Competetive but fun.

ConsWorkplace is large and sometimes days go by and do not always see everyone you want.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the spirits high - people like being in a positive environment so continue what you are doing.

Horrible Agency to work with... Incompetencies

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

ProsNo Pros from my perspective...

ConsThis agency has many incompetent people working for them... they have made mistake after mistake with their dealings with me... from paying for only 2 days when I worked 3 full days with them (believe it), and sending me a paycheck with no Statement of deductions, spelling my last name wrong and asking me for my home address more than twice!!!!

I would advise not dealing with them at all... you will save yourself many frustrations! Amen

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your Act Together!!!!!!!

Worked for Zylog Systems Canada? Contribute to the Community!