Zynex Medical

Updated Feb 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Thomas Sandgaard

Good to great products, rug being tugged on by market forces, makes for a tough future

Account Executive (Current Employee)

ProsSuperior current product in main business, e-stim, diverting efforts for cash flow may be smart long term

ConsLost all support financially, now commission only which wasn't the plan. No money for expenses or support or marketing or gas!

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider some minimal support, gas cards, lunch money. Investments in sales can reap benefits for everyone involved. Share options on new technology if there are potential relationships - no need for new sales force.

One of the worst company I worked for in my life

Prosnothing, they lied about compensation, they lied about territory, they lied about everything. People laughed at me when I tried to sell this product in their office. a rip off.

Consproduct, compensation, they had a so many reps come one after another people told me on my first day that you will be gone in a month and they were so right

Advice to Senior Managementquit

Not a good bet

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company is small, health benefits are great, and there is a lot of opportunity to learn.

ConsCompany culture is dysfunctional, and turn-over is significant. This leads to a sense that the company is never really on top of its duties, because employees are novice, on the way out, or struggling under the pressure.

Advice to Senior ManagementIdentify the top 3 most important job functions and hire based on those functions, rather than inserting inexperienced people into positions for which they aren't trained. This will reduce or eliminate management turn-over, increase corporate knowledge, and encourage staff retention.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Position eliminated due to restructuring

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMet some great people and enjoyed the work.

ConsGeneral lack of high level leadership and direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementWithout sound leadership and direction failure is inevitable.

CHURN AND BURN

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosa Good Idea for product, it is very poorly managed, it is very poorly executed, it is just way too disorganized

ConsProduct had a good place yet management can't figure how to run with it. it is very poorly managed, it is very poorly executed, it is just way too disorganized

Advice to Senior Managementkeep stomping on your team that makes the wheels turn, when it breaks, you all crash too

Worked for Zynex Medical? Contribute to the Community!