Zyoin
www.zyoin.com Bangalore, India 50 to 149 Employees

Zyoin Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Place to work if you are a recruitment professional, open culture, active and motivating environment.

I have been working at Zyoin

ProsInnovative, High Growth, Great Incentives, Best Salary in the industry, Great place to learn new strategies for recruitment

ConsThere are no cons as such, its place which provides you lots opportunities, it depends on you, how you grab it.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat Job, Keep up the good work

Working with Zyoin More than 4yrs is awesome for me.

IT-MANAGER (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Zyoin full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThis the one which gives respect to each and every persons working in it. If you feel like home environment it is the best place where you can show your talent.

ConsI don't see any downsides of Zyoin, as we are doing good and excepting to take our employee strength more than 200. I have crossed my fingers for the best of my company.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is more friendly nature, so no need of any Advice

Worked for Zyoin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zyoin reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Zyoin employees.