Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

4150 of 4,035 Companies
Sort by

Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com HQ: Charlotte, NC NYSE: BAC

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million…Full Overview

A Bank of America Tax Accountant - Seasonal said:

“Good Job, Horrible Manager”
“Flexible Hours, Cafeteria on Site, Free Parking” –
7,159 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Bank of America President & CEO Brian T. Moynihan

Brian T. Moynihan
75% Approve

McDonald's

www.mcdonalds.com HQ: Oak Brook, IL NYSE: MCD

A McDonald's Accounting Supervisor said:

“Accounting Supervisor”
“Great people, good work life balance, great benefits, good salary, overall a great place to work.” –
3,922 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

McDonald's President & CEO Don Thompson

Don Thompson
69% Approve

Navistar

www.navistar.com HQ: Lisle, IL NYSE: NAV

A Navistar Accounting Manager said:

“Company Review”
“There are opportunities to grow market share through strategic product planning and management, cost containment and product quality improvement. Company has strong dealer network that if well…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Troy Clarke
54% Approve

Cartus

www.cartus.com HQ: Danbury, CT

(Winner: Employee Video Contest | Why I Love Working At Cartus) Cartus is a highly successful industry leader in global mobility management. With nearly 60 years' of mobility/relocation…Full Overview

A Cartus Relocation Accountant Analyst said:

“I enjoyed my experience at Cartus. It's a great place to jumpstart your career.”
“My co workers were awesome! Quick promotion if you put in the work. Benefits were great. Great people, environment, and atmosphere.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Cartus President Kevin J Kelleher

Kevin J Kelleher
79% Approve

Capital Group

www.thecapitalgroup.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A Capital Group Senior Accountant said:

“Senior Accountant”
“Great work life / balance. Great benefits, especially retirement contribution. Very nice, intelligent employees that value teamwork and collaboration. Very low turnover.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Philip de Toledo
80% Approve

UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com HQ: Hopkins, MN NYSE: UNH

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of…Full Overview

An UnitedHealth Group Accounting Manager said:

“Worked on Finance team for subsidiary”
“Can't think of any except that I received a paycheck.” –
2,170 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

UnitedHealth Group President, CEO, and Director Steve Hemsley

Steve Hemsley
62% Approve

Caesars Entertainment

www.caesars.com HQ: Las Vegas, NV NASDAQ: CZR

A Caesars Entertainment Accountant said:

“Great company to work for”
“Insurance starts right away if you are salaried and isn't too much of a hit from your paycheck; lots of employee benefits; great work environment; plenty of opportunity to grow” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Caesars Entertainment President & CEO Gary Loveman

Gary Loveman
45% Approve

Principal Financial Group

www.principal.com HQ: Des Moines, IA NYSE: PFG

A Principal Financial Group Financial Accountant Intern said:

“I loved working at this company, great values and dedicated workers”
“The Principal is like a family, everyone is on the same team and tries to help out one another. Most supervisors want to help their subordinates grow and progress in their careers. Also, great…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Principal Financial Group Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Larry D. Zimpleman

Larry D. Zimpleman
94% Approve

KPMG US

www.kpmg.com HQ: New York, NY

KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout the U.S. KPMG's One Firm culture is changing the way we do…Full Overview

A KPMG US Audit Senior Accountant said:

“KPMG was an excellent training ground for anyone interested in a career in accounting/finance.”
“KPMG provided me opportunities to learn a great deal and assume meaningful responsibility in a very short period of time. The work was challenging and I felt I was recognized and rewarded…” –
3,171 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

KPMG US Chairman & CEO John B. Veihmeyer

John B. Veihmeyer
88% Approve

ALPS Funds Services

www.alpsinc.com HQ: Denver, CO

An ALPS Funds Services Fund Accountant said:

“Cool if you are 22”
“The place has a good work-life balance. You are paid hourly and can't work more than 40 hours a week unless there are special circumstances. The job would be really easy if the software weren't…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Ned Burke