aeSolutions Reviews

4.5
Kathy Shell
1 Rating

1. Great company to work for

I worked at aeSolutions full-time

Pros

Enthusiastic coworkers and exciting projects

Cons

No real cons I know

2. Some concerns

Pros

Good group of people and a solid market niche for a consulting/contracting company. I have some good friends here and it is a young, dynamic, group. The goal of making industry safer is valuable and aeSolutions is making a positive impact.

Cons

Current downturn in oil prices has created instability in the business. Many of the ways management has reacted have been difficult to understand and poorly explained.

Advice to Management

Communicate decisions better to your staff and seek better input from employees on staffing changes.

3. Going good so far!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

- People are very friendly - You will be heard - You'll grow if you are talented - Lot of learning. PRM group has good mix of projects. SIS FEL group is great too. Software has its own group - Job stability. They haven't laid off anyone in the past 14-15 years. They wait for work to pick-up when works slows down unlike EPC companies. - Owners of the company are very interactive and polite. They visit pretty frequently which is pretty nice to see in the world we live in today.

Cons

Management is improving on annual reviews and more team building g events. It can get little boring sometimes but I guess that is everywhere.

Advice to Management

Employees enjoy small treats. Free lunches and small incentives to the employees go a long way. I think management is improving on that. So keep up the good work!

5. aeSolutions - Passionate about Safety

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at aeSolutions full-time

Pros

One of the best reasons for working here is the people. The management cares about the employees and they make sure we are comfortable in our jobs and in our offices. The company is very stable. You don't have to worry about layoffs like many of the larger companies. The company truly does make safety a priority.

Cons

I wish the commute in was better but you would have that almost anywhere.

Advice to Management

It would be nice if the management would come visit the Houston office more.

aeSolutions Response

Nov 4, 2014 – Human Resources

We're excited to share that over the past year we have made a concerted effort toward this, and soon several members of our Senior Management Team will be based in our Houston office!

6. Great people, great company mission, lots of potential growth

Current Employee - Corporate Support in Anchorage, AK
    Current Employee - Corporate Support in Anchorage, AK

I have been working at aeSolutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My coworkers at aeSolutions are all clearly dedicated to their jobs. They seem excited for the work we're doing, and happy to be here. Everyone is also very approachable - I can get up and walk down the hall to ask one of the owners a technical question, and he's likely to pull me in and answer the next three questions I would have had.

Cons

The company is growing fast, and is transitioning from a small business to a medium sized business. It can make for some stress, but it's also a great opportunity to contribute to that growth.

7. The company is supportive of professioanl growth, families and watches market to stay competetive with benefits.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Pros

Flexible time off program, friendly, feedback on performance is regular.

Cons

Growth creates lots of new faces.

aeSolutions Response

Nov 4, 2014 – Human Resources

While this review is a few years old, we've continued to grow and have added a lot of new faces since that time. We've brought in some new technology to allow for more face time between our three ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed