alliantgroup, LP
www.alliantgroup.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

alliantgroup, LP Reviews

Updated Apr 4, 2014

Dhaval R. Jadav

Pros:
  • "5 for lunch each day, serious overtime possibilites, great starting pay for entry level professionals, met some great people working there"
    in 7 reviews
  • "Health benefits, free food during tax season, money-if senior leadership likes you"
    in 12 reviews
Cons:
  • "Management could be a lot better, high-turnover, no work-life balance"
    in 11 reviews
  • "tax season with so many people leaving and too much work to distribute"
    in 18 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Great for Opportunity for growth if you work hard

Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

ProsHigh Performance Culture that rewards top performers.

ConsIf you are not a high performer, you will not be rewarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring awesome people, like me

alliantgroup provides a challenging and rewarding work environment for high achievers.

Associate Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe firm is engaged from top to bottom in providing the best in class services to our CPAs and clients. There is a unique opportunity to help American Business through the tax credits and incentives alliantgroup specializes in. One is challenged to constantly learn and improve and is compensated accordingly.

ConsTax deadlines create the need to be plan vacations around busy times.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt should be acknowledged that management in this firm is truly dedicated to helping employees, to learn, grow and succeed in order to better serve their clients. Great work, I have never been part of a firm with such passion for becoming better at what they do everyday.

great atmosphere at alliantgroup

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

Prostwo coke machines with free sodas
catered food - dinner is catered daily,
paid lunch at the cafeteria
100% paid for health insurance
25k life insurance for free
free covered parking
secure building and parking

Consfast paced environment and long hours at alliantgroup (not necessarily a con because it improves you as a professional
cold offices - either the thermostat is controlled by management or the building but be prepared because it gets a little chilly

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Career Decision I've Ever Made

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

ProsIf you want to learn and grow in a career opportunity, alliantgroup is the best place to work. You are surrounded by highly intelligent people who challenge you to continue to be better each day. It is a performance based culture and you are rewarded for your contributions. The company's mission to keep businesses and jobs in America is also very rewarding. We are making a difference and impacting the lives of so many Americans. A work hard, play hard environment where your ideas and opinions are encouraged and heard is so freeing in the workplace. This type of opportunity does not come along very often. It is a perfect environment if you are motivated and driven by a fast paced, elite workforce who is doing great things for American businesses.

ConsNot enough employees to keep up with the high growth demands and needs of our prospects/clients. Management is trying to keep up with hiring demands, and it is getting better, but every day businesses are struggling and need our help. We simply need more employees to get the word out and deliver our service offerings.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring, training, and implementing best practices. It just keep getting better and better.

THE very best career decision ever

New York, NY

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

Prosalliantgroup, LPs purpose at the end of the day is to benefit small & mid-size businesses that qualify for a very lucractive tax credit that perhaps their personal CPAs don't fully understand. Our organization focuses on working with CPAs and directly with companies to assist them in receving entitled tax incentives to assist thes companies,which in turn, stimulates the American economy.

ConsYou musy believe in helping America and be 100% dedicated!!

Satisfied Employee!!!

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

ProsIn the past year I have seen a lot of positive movement in the organization. Mid year reviews are taking place, we are having more meetings/trainings, and incoming associates have a better understanding of what to expect in the position.

alliantgroup has some of the best and brightest people that I have ever worked with, and we are all a family!

ConsWe definitly need to get better coffee/ a better machine.... it's a MUST!

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for listening to our needs and lets continue to keep the communication flow open!

alliantgroup is a great place to work if you enjoy challenging, hard work and having fun!

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

Prosalliantgroup is helping U.S. businesses remain competitive by providing opportunities for companies to get cash back from the IRS. alliantgroup is creating jobs and facilitating innovation. I work with professionals at alliantgroup who are motivated to succeed and help companies succeed.

ConsLots of hard work if you're on the alliantgroup team!

My experience has been fantastic and very challenging

Current Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

Prosif you like to work hard and play hard there is no better place to work - i have worked at law firms and accounting firms throughout my career and this has been the most intellectually challenging place i have worked at - leadership is forward thinking and my colleagues are very bright and don't take themselves too seriously

ConsLong hours are required in order to advance and its hard to "hide" at this job; there is too much work to do here - hire more people !!!

Advice to Senior ManagementI very much appreciate the merit system of promotions, raises and bonuses - there are folks here under a year that have been promoted up and above old-timers - please keep this up - it is very motivating !!

For top producers this is the best place to work!

National Managing Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

ProsYou are paid based on performance not on tenure. They look for people to move up the corporate ladder. The training is excellent.

ConsIf you are not a top performer you will not like working here. People who only want to work 8-5 will not excel.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to provide referral bonuses to employees as quality attracts quality

Pleasantly Surprised...I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the reviews before I started working here.

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

ProsYou can move up very fast in the organization if you are willing to do the work. I have a A/E background and it took 5 years or someone retiring to be promoted. They also pay 100% of the employees health insurance..which is totally unheard of.

ConsLong hours. Standard hours are 8:30am-7:00pm. During tax season they are much longer.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere have been a lot of good changes taken place in the last few months..would like to see more formal trainings.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at alliantgroup, LP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for alliantgroup, LP CEO Dhaval R. Jadav. All 106 reviews posted anonymously by alliantgroup, LP employees.