alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com

alliantgroup, LP Reviews

Updated Jul 11, 2014

Dhaval R. Jadav

Pros
  • Free Food for your stomach while feeding your Ego (temporarily)(in 13 reviews)

• I have always been rewarded for all the hard work I put into the company(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • Management could be a lot better, high-turnover, no work-life balance(in 13 reviews)

• tax season with so many people leaving and too much work to distribute(in 20 reviews)

Best Career Decision I've Ever Made

Director (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsIf you want to learn and grow in a career opportunity, alliantgroup is the best place to work. You are surrounded by highly intelligent people who challenge you to continue to be better each day. It is a performance based culture and you are rewarded for your contributions. The company's mission to keep businesses and jobs in America is also very rewarding. We are making a difference and impacting the lives of so many Americans. A work hard, play hard environment where your ideas and opinions are encouraged and heard is so freeing in the workplace. This type of opportunity does not come along very often. It is a perfect environment if you are motivated and driven by a fast paced, elite workforce who is doing great things for American businesses.

ConsNot enough employees to keep up with the high growth demands and needs of our prospects/clients. Management is trying to keep up with hiring demands, and it is getting better, but every day businesses are struggling and need our help. We simply need more employees to get the word out and deliver our service offerings.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring, training, and implementing best practices. It just keep getting better and better.

THE very best career decision ever

Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

Prosalliantgroup, LPs purpose at the end of the day is to benefit small & mid-size businesses that qualify for a very lucractive tax credit that perhaps their personal CPAs don't fully understand. Our organization focuses on working with CPAs and directly with companies to assist them in receving entitled tax incentives to assist thes companies,which in turn, stimulates the American economy.

ConsYou musy believe in helping America and be 100% dedicated!!

Satisfied Employee!!!

Associate (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIn the past year I have seen a lot of positive movement in the organization. Mid year reviews are taking place, we are having more meetings/trainings, and incoming associates have a better understanding of what to expect in the position.

alliantgroup has some of the best and brightest people that I have ever worked with, and we are all a family!

ConsWe definitly need to get better coffee/ a better machine.... it's a MUST!

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for listening to our needs and lets continue to keep the communication flow open!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

alliantgroup is a great place to work if you enjoy challenging, hard work and having fun!

Director (Current Employee) Houston, TX

Prosalliantgroup is helping U.S. businesses remain competitive by providing opportunities for companies to get cash back from the IRS. alliantgroup is creating jobs and facilitating innovation. I work with professionals at alliantgroup who are motivated to succeed and help companies succeed.

ConsLots of hard work if you're on the alliantgroup team!

My experience has been fantastic and very challenging

Current Employee (Current Employee)

Prosif you like to work hard and play hard there is no better place to work - i have worked at law firms and accounting firms throughout my career and this has been the most intellectually challenging place i have worked at - leadership is forward thinking and my colleagues are very bright and don't take themselves too seriously

ConsLong hours are required in order to advance and its hard to "hide" at this job; there is too much work to do here - hire more people !!!

Advice to Senior ManagementI very much appreciate the merit system of promotions, raises and bonuses - there are folks here under a year that have been promoted up and above old-timers - please keep this up - it is very motivating !!

For top producers this is the best place to work!

National Managing Director (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsYou are paid based on performance not on tenure. They look for people to move up the corporate ladder. The training is excellent.

ConsIf you are not a top performer you will not like working here. People who only want to work 8-5 will not excel.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to provide referral bonuses to employees as quality attracts quality

Pleasantly Surprised...I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the reviews before I started working here.

(Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsYou can move up very fast in the organization if you are willing to do the work. I have a A/E background and it took 5 years or someone retiring to be promoted. They also pay 100% of the employees health insurance..which is totally unheard of.

ConsLong hours. Standard hours are 8:30am-7:00pm. During tax season they are much longer.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere have been a lot of good changes taken place in the last few months..would like to see more formal trainings.

Great memories of working here!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThis was my first job our of college so my pay was minimal, but the experience was good. Almost like working for a fraternity. They are serious about their work, but have A LOT of fun at the same time. Met a ton of great people and am appreciative for the experience.

ConsIf you left at 5 you were looked down upon. They did not appreciate "clock watchers." Expected to work long hours. No management at the time had kids so they were not understanding of a life/work balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm sure many things have changed, but I know management was fairly immature at the time. Balance the work and fun more.

Fast paced, rewarding, dynamic, an incredible opportunity!

Prosalliantgroup is an amazing place to work! If you are entrepreneurial at heart, have the ability to be tactical and strategic and the same time and thrive in a very fluid and dynamic environment, you belong at alliantgroup. The management team is direct, provides clear and honest feedback and encourages those of us who are passionate about truly making a difference for small to medium sized companies across the U.S. Operating with a brilliant business plan, the company continues to grow and has the courage to make needed changes and push the envelope to make changes quickly. We face new challenges daily. This is where we all brainstorm and find solutions. Again, this is an amazing place to work! I encourage all of you to visit the career site. Do not miss out the opportunity to be considered for a career opportunity with alliantgroup!

ConsI wish I had discovered alliantgroup earlier in my career!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to employees. There are so many dedicated, bright and loyal people on teams across the organization. Always remember to take a minute to meet new employees and include as many employees as possible in the team building and group discussions. We all give our best each day and it is important to us to be included and have a voice.

Long Hours and Hard Work - Great Benefits

Project Associate (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsHealth Benefits, causal dress code, lunches/dinners, off season perks

There is a lot of pros if you are able to put your career above anything else. There is room for growth with a very high learning curve. This is a very challenging job that requires lots of effort and perseverance that can reward you handsomely.

ConsLong hours. heavy work load, communication, very little work life balance, turnover

Advice to Senior Managementget on the same page with other departments and get more training

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!