alliantgroup, LP Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.3
Dhaval R. Jadav

Pros
  • Free food, great coworkers to work with (in 14 reviews)

• It is also great to experience a non-traditional corporate environment where hard work but not stuffiness are encouraged (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • This company has no work/life balance (in 14 reviews)

• Working late is a must, even when it's not tax season (in 26 reviews)

alliantgroup - The Best Professional Services Company in the World

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There is no better feeling to be employed in a company where management invests in you and you get to build a fantastic career and do good for America! Management believes in delivering excellent results to American companies and this in turn has created thousands of jobs in America. Also, having had many jobs in the past, this is the only company where Management delivers on its promises. Employees are rewarded with promotions and $$$ and have the opportunity to excel - I can personally tell you that I have had more given to me than I could have possibly imagined. Don't walk, run to join alliantgroup. Don't wait too long.....

Cons

None noted. Many people talk about how difficult it is and it is hard work. I am not sure anybody build anything great without working hard. Thank God it is ONLY HARD WORK AND WE CONTROL OUR DESTINY. How many businesses allow you to do that? alliantgroup's management gives us all the tools to succeed....now, it is just up to us.....

Advice to Management

Keep pushing for greatness. You are doing great. Congratulations on building such a fantastic company!

Self-fulfilling prophecy

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP (More than 5 years)

Pros

First off, I 100% love what we do for American businesses! We are able to give owners the ability to reinvest in their businesses and do it in a way where we are non-intrusive to their everyday operations. Owners and our CPA partners tell us all the time how we have streamlined our study process. Testimonials and raving fans are true testaments to this! The absolute best part about working at alliantgroup is the genuine family feel. We have so many laughs and tough discussions and sometimes even tears. These discussions are how we grow and challenge each other to ultimately become better. There's simply no other company that will push you to grow not just professionally, but mentally and emotionally as well. This company and the management team have changed my life. I've seen reviews on the lack of balance. I've been with the firm going on 5 years. I started alliantgroup married with young kids and almost 5 years later, my kids still call me the best mom ever, I'm a dedicated wife and my career with alliantgroup is thriving. Of course it was hard in the beginning, but isn't everything worth fighting for? You have to prove your performance and dedicate the time to understanding the work we conduct for our clients. Give alliantgroup your hard work and dedication and they'll give you so much more in return.

Cons

Like I mentioned, this is not an easy gig. You've got to put in time but not a true con.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the employees that deserve your time!

3. Great place to start your career

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Your coworkers are fantastic. There's a lot of brain power in that office.

Cons

LONG working hours and little recognition in some positions.

5. No limits!

Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

High performers want to be rewarded for their efforts...alliantgroup exemplifies this more than any work environment I've ever experienced. There are literally no limits to the success and/or advancement an individual desires!

Cons

Those who do NOT understand or appreciate the high performance culture here...

Advice to Management

Please continue to celebrate the successes and victories of your teams! It's motivating to both the individual and those watching!

6. Excellent job

Pros

Great job opportunity with great benefits.

Cons

There are no cons to this job.

Advice to Management

None

Honest Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup has been an absolute blessing for me (and many others). For those of you that have not experienced what it is to be an alliantgroup employee, let me explain. First and foremost, this is a company that invests and takes great care of its employees. Contrary to what some of the haters (i.e., former disgruntled employees) are writing in the negative reviews, alliantgroup's management deeply cares about each and every employees success. I can only speak from my own experience. I have been with alliantgoup about 2 years and I can say that I have NEVER worked with a better educated, more passionate and talented group of professionals. That, and we get to work with American businesses in identifying valuable tax credits and other incentives that ultimately create more jobs and are a catalyst for economic growth. Pros: -Excellent Career Development Opportunities -Highly structured and through training program -Consistent and honest feedback -Exciting and Interesting Work -Great Benefits -Daily lunch is nice and definitely appreciated, but honestly, if you are making career decisions based on lunch, you are probably not a good fit here.

Cons

It is frustrating to me that there are former employees making silly comments like "long hours." Of course the hours are long. We are tax consultants, attorneys, and engineers. If you want a job where you can check in and check out, then look elsewhere. If you want a place where you will be given the tools and training to succeed AND you have the DESIRE to take ACTION to achieve your potential, then please apply.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in us. We appreciate the company you have built, and the opportunities you have created for us.

8. i LOVE the Wellness Initiative

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP (More than a year)

Pros

High achieving career oriented people must apply. There is NO better place to work!! do you like working with supersmart people? Do you like getting promoted for high performance and not based on favoritism? Apply!! The wellness programs are out of this world good. Boot Camp, MMA instructors, Yoga, Running Club, Nutritional classes, great great stuff.

Cons

none unless you are lazy

Advice to Management

stop hiring lazy whiny people

My Dream Job!!

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked at alliantgroup since graduating in December 2014. It truly has been my dream job in all aspects! You are rewarded for your hard work not only through promotions but also through company wide events and fun surprises during the work week. I feel like I work in a modern work environment where you are constantly collaborating as well as setting your own path for growth. The company truly invests in it's employees, providing trainings throughout all levels to ensure top notch employees and client service. It is a very open environment where you can walk into anyone's office and ask for help! The job is very rewarding if you are willing to work hard. The best part is that we get to form relationships with clients and find credits for companies to reduce their tax liability. These credits truly make a difference in these companies, allowing them to keep their doors open and continue to grow. We have an environment that is unbeatable. Perks: lunch provided, dinner provided during tax season, company parties (St. Paddy's Day, Rave with company awards, etc.), company picnics with family members, happy hours on some Fridays, constant joking and laughing with team members, and so much more!!!!

Cons

This is not a 9 to 5 job! However, the fact that you work long hours allows you to bond with your co-workers... not found at any other company. They also provide you lunch everyday as a convenience to those who need to work longer to provide the exceptional customer service we are known for! Very few cons can out weigh the positive atmosphere.

Advice to Management

Continue to make the drastic improvements I have seen in my 7 months of working here! You are implementing wonderful procedures and events that continue to promote a wonderful work environment.

The Sky is the Limit!

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

Pros

I thought people were kidding about the sky being the limit, but the management here spends a TON of time helping employees grow and build their career. There are endless promotion opportunities and the company is growing and growing!

Cons

This is not the place for those looking for a 9 to 5 job, but if you are seeking a place that you can build a career and work alongside people who will invest 110% into you - this is it!!

Working with People Who Care...

Current Employee - Associate Director in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The Company has created an environment for high performers to thrive while enjoying themselves. They provide you with the training and support needed to get you up and running when you first begin and continue teaching and investing in you to be the best professional and person you can be throughout the process. I have been here as long as I have only because of how much everyone supports and pulls for one another to be successful to meet individual, department, and company goals. There is no waiting around for your boss to leave in order to get rewarded with promotions, raises, and bonuses like you find with most other companies. They care about your well being as a person as well as a professional with benefits like: 1. Daily lunch with healthy options 2. A full-time Director for Health and Wellness to use as a resource and who created a fantastic Health and Wellness Program 3. Many options for exercise, including: - Ping pong tables, basketball hoop, running groups, self defense courses, yoga and soon to be constructed, in-office gym 4. Frequent workshops about leadership, how to be an elite professional, eating healthy, and creating healthy lifestyle habits 5. Mentorship Program 6. Family Picnics 7. And so much more .

Cons

There are slightly longer hours during tax season, but it is not unreasonable.

Advice to Management

I thank you for creating a utopia for high performers and continuing to strive to find news ways to make this company an absolute joy to be part of.

RSS Feed </> Embed