alliantgroup, LP Reviews

• Full-time
  • Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

Rewarding career for smart, driven performers

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A talented group of professionals who share a passion for client service and a fun, rewarding work environment. Performance is frequently rewarded through bonuses and extra time off. Lunch catered daily. Those who show leadership ability are promoted quickly. Promotions are merit-driven and not based on tenure. Awesome new building with great views and an in-house gym (under construction).

Cons

Tax season hours can be intense due to commitment to client service and meeting project deadlines. However, dinner is catered daily and co-workers blow off steam with ping-pong, football, etc.

Economic Growth!

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It feels amazing to go to work every day and get to work with small and mid-sized companies nationwide to help them create job growth in America by showing them where they are leaving their tax dollars behind. It's the greatest feeling when a client calls you to tell you how grateful they are that with the help of the tax incentives and deductions they received, they were able to stay open or hire more individuals. In an economy like ours has been as of late, this is vital. To be a part of it is astounding.

Cons

I truly can't think of any. If any issue was to arise, I could always speak to any of my superiors, all the way up to the CEO, and it would be immediately assessed. Love the open door policy and transparency!

challenging but rewarding!

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

I've been at alliantgroup for several years and can say that there is no other place that you can sit down and talk to CEOs and Presidents of other companies on a daily basis. The job is super challenging, but really rewarding. High performance is encouraged.

Cons

This job is for people who want to challenge themselves and push their careers forward - if you are lazy and want to squeak by, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

keep rewarding people - not sure you could get all these benefits for doing your job anywhere else.

Internal Raving Fan!

Current Employee - Associate Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A lot is spoken about alliantgroup employees creating raving fans of our clients, which we do. The amazing part is that management practices what it preaches internally to create raving fans of their employees. If you want to work with the best and brightest that are also the happiest, this is the place for you. The investment that everyone puts into each other is truly astonishing in comparison to any other company. Most companies treat you as 'sink or swim'. Where as at alliantgroup, it is understood on all levels that all components of the 'ship' must operate together as to not sink. You don't have to struggle to find the energy and the passion you need because it naturally wants to jump out of you.

Cons

There can be long hours at times, but that goes with the territory regardless of where you work. Tax season is tax season. Management does everything they can to lighten the load and reward you for the time and effort through out the long hours.

Great Career Growth Opportunities!!

Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

it's a company that provides great opportunities for career development through internal training courses and hands on experience. If you express to management what career path you want to take they will work with you to achieve that. Overall, it's a fun working atmosphere and i've met a lot of great people. The company really takes notice of those that work hard and try to make sure it doesn't go unnoticed.

Cons

You are expected to work longer hours but management is very clear on that during the interview process. Everyone works with a team and I believe the first team you are assigned to can make or break your first experience/impression of the company.

Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup provides every opportunity to achieve professional success. Management has an open door policy and they are willing to discuss any issue or suggestion that you have. The average starting salary is highly competitive compared to other Tax Firms, along with excellent bonus incentives. Along with FREE catered lunches every day and FREE catered dinners every night during tax season. They also offer a complimentary Wellness Program that promotes healthy food choices and weekly Fitness Programs; they are also in the process of building us a new gym.

Cons

During tax season the hours are longer than the normal 9-5 job; but that is the name of the game for ALL Tax Firms. Success comes with hard work and dedication. If you want to be successful then all you have to do is work for it. Plus with all of the tax season perks that alliantgroup offers the time literally flies by.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is focus on hiring individuals that have more work experience, because these kids that are fresh out of college/law school do not realize how good they have it here. allintgroup goes above and beyond to reward their employees and some people just take that generosity for granted.

Happy to he a part of the big blue "a"!

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup was my first job out of law school when looking for a different type of legal career. It's a place that is fast paced and high energy that encourages performance, passion and success. You are told from day 1 to be greedy with your career and blaze your own trail, and the culture truly allows you to do that. You're surrounded by professionals who want to succeed and want to work with you to allow you to be better. It is a company that fosters collaboration to promote success for employees and also successful outcomes for clients. The culture is one that fosters individuality, healthy competition and high performance. It allows for your success and drive to shine through and help you advance your career. The team environment allows for you to be surrounded by people who care about your career and success, but also your well being as a person. You are trained and prepared for success through continual education and on the job training to give you the opportunity for success an a long career. The perks of working for the company are unmeasurable-community, company and team events, countless building amenities (parking, cafe, gym, lounges), comprehensive corporate wellness program, incentive structures, relaxed dress code, travel opportunities, etc. Every day, I am happy to go to work, spend the work day with the people around me and continue growing as a professional. I have had a wonderful experience working there and am looking forward to a long and happy career with the blue a!

Cons

The year absolutely has it's busy seasons, which can lead to longer hours, but the company structure is set up to support everyone during those times so it does not become a problem.

Advice to Management

Keep at it! The management of the company is so available to the employees, no matter what level, and that is so refreshing. It's amazing for executives to know your name, have lunch with you, walk around and see how everyone is, and take an active role in people's careers. I can honestly say I know every member of management and they are a delight to work with and know as people and bosses. Kudos to you all for running a company that is so available to it's members and for taking such good care of your employees.

My experience with alliantgroup has not only been exciting and challenging, but very rewarding as well.

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

alliantgroup is looking for a very specific type of people. You will see immediately that this company wants people who are not only ambitious for themselves, but for the future of the company as well. This means that you must have the drive to dedicate yourself to your responsibilities. If you are hungry for your future and willing to put in the effort, this company will reward you.

- Competitive salary
    - Flexibility to work in a an industry that excites you
    - Collaborative and team effort environment
    - Direct transparency regarding your performance to your growth

Cons

Long hours, especially during tax season.

High energy environment with endless opportunities!

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Deciding to work at alliantgroup was the best decision I have made in my career. It is a high-performance and high-energy environment and the opportunities are endless. alliantgroup maintains an open-door policy and I feel comfortable asking anyone and everyone for help at all times. Hard work and dedication does not go un-noticed. Unlike other companies, the management team instills complete transparency and recognizes the hard work put out buy their employees. The opportunities, rewards, incentives and fun is endless at alliantgroup. Along with the professional growth I have experienced at alliantgroup, the personal growth I have experienced is also second to none.

Cons

I do not have any cons about working at alliantgroup.

High Performance and Pro-active Attitudes Appreciated and Awarded

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The number one reason I enjoy working here is because the career opportunities are limitless. After only 4 months, I have already been promoted and am on my way to gaining even more experience and responsibilities. Throughout my entire time here, my supervisors have been very transparent and constantly let me know what areas I am excelling in and what areas I can improve upon. I am an aggressive person and have always been a high performer and at the top of my class. This company rewards individuals who put in the work and who are dedicated to improving themselves. Another perk is that the company promotes collaboration so there is always someone who genuinely wants to help you and learn from you as well. Lunch is provided every day and so is dinner during tax season. I'm looking forward to learning more about this company and continuing to move up the ladder.

Cons

Tax law is a new area that I wasn't familiar with so I was a little nervous whether or not I would be successful at this job. However, there is a multi-week training course to teach you everything that you need to know and everyone enjoys helping you out and making sure you are comfortable with the material.

RSS Feed </> Embed