ambassador personnel Reviews

CEO

1. Staffing Coordinator

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Villa Rica, GA
    Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Villa Rica, GA

I worked at ambassador personnel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Enjoyed helping others with getting them employment,

Cons

The company itself has no integrity.

Advice to Management

Don't made a commitment and not follow through.

Staffing Coordinator

I worked at ambassador personnel full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I worked for just under 10 years and when I first started it was a fantastic company to work for. The upper management was very accessible and very much had an open door policy. Although it was a mid size company it felt more like a family owned business where everyone knew everyone and people cared. Unfortunately, over the years that changed. The owner sold the company to the president of the company and things went drastically down hill.

Cons

Very poor upper management - Closed door policy - consistently criticized - my management changed 13 times in less than 10 years - horrible pay and benefits are a joke - expected to be on call 24/7

Advice to Management

Your employees are humans, try to treat them as such.

3. Beware

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Nashville, TN

Pros

They are great salesmen who can talk their way through any rough patch with a client or manipulate any negative situation so that it is not their fault.

Cons

Everything about this company is a con. They don't follow through with any promises or even their own responsibilities. I was told many things when I was first hired, but none of them were true once I signed the paperwork and started my first day. Being new, I was the one to always get thrown under the bus when someone else messed up or forgot to do something. The best part is when I got fired for something that happened on a day that I was out sick. Everyone who works here is a liar and a cheat. Beware of this company!!

Advice to Management

Don't make promises you won't keep and follow through. Upper management/corporate should be more aware of the local branch activities and actions.

5. Manager

Former Employee - Manager in Tuscaloosa, AL
    Former Employee - Manager in Tuscaloosa, AL

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

Terrible Upper Management training was aawful

6. administrative assistant

I worked at ambassador personnel full-time

Pros

your constantly busy and always working, always meeting new people, learned something new everyday, and also had the ability to advance in the company.

Cons

Not very organized, and did not get paid for overtime.

Advice to Management

Better organize and more opportunity to advance.

7. not worth the risk

Current Employee - Driver in West Point, GA
    Current Employee - Driver in West Point, GA

I have been working at ambassador personnel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There isn't any .they plug you into a job you have no desire to work and if you don't they place you on a do not call list

Cons

Was offered a job was told to be on stand by that was 8 weeks ago still no job still no stand by check . They also post fake jobs to get you in the door just to attempt to send you somewhere else . Also if you work too much o.t. they will find a reason to let you go or reassign you .

Advice to Management

Respect the ones who want to work . They are the reason you get a check not the gossipy women in the office . Also your office workers should be drug tested on the regular too. And they should go by the point system as well .

8. this was my first time with them ambassador not good cause they lie to me about the job

Current Employee - Pallet Jack in Lebanon, TN
    Current Employee - Pallet Jack in Lebanon, TN

I have been working at ambassador personnel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

for me its not the kind of job i was looking for the temp service told me one thing but the job was something else

Cons

dealing with some of the people attitude

9. It was a mess, very unorginzed, management was hoorible,attitudes and gossip terrible, and favortisim along being rude

Former Employee - Coordinator in Montgomery, AL
    Former Employee - Coordinator in Montgomery, AL

Pros

Meeting good people to help find work.

Cons

The manager was very rude,and did not communicate well, cussed with clients around or to them, spoke about other mangers in negative ways, took sides, showed favortism,never helped in situations needed,hard to reach for help, would speak poorly of clients, and told myself to do the same.

Advice to Management

To treat everyone the same, dont talk about clients, do not be so rude, and be there when we need you. follow your higher up mangers do not tell employees to not listen to them. have a heart and consider what you do to people with your personal issues agiainst them dont fire them because you do not like them . consider the good in people and believe in helping others not hurting. God is good maybe the manager could have more of a heart. Know that you are not near the best and stop lieing to clients.

10. horrible communication

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Bluffton, SC
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Bluffton, SC

Pros

meet some good people at the branch

Cons

everything from communication to just the day to day operation of the place. terrible to employees and clients get frustrated

Advice to Management

give support

11. A Good Staffing Agency

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator
    Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator

I worked at ambassador personnel part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly work environment, and an overall good HR Department. Also had the opportunity to work independently.

Cons

Must be able to meet deadlines; and willing to travel in order to maintain contacts and manage relations with new clients

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

RSS Feed </> Embed