ambassador personnel

ambassador personnel Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

A Good Staffing Agency

Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at ambassador personnel part-time for less than a year

ProsFriendly work environment, and an overall good HR Department. Also had the opportunity to work independently.

ConsMust be able to meet deadlines; and willing to travel in order to maintain contacts and manage relations with new clients

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

It was a mess, very unorginzed, management was hoorible,attitudes and gossip terrible, and favortisim along being rude

Coordinator (Former Employee)
Montgomery, AL

I worked at ambassador personnel

ProsMeeting good people to help find work.

ConsThe manager was very rude,and did not communicate well, cussed with clients around or to them, spoke about other mangers in negative ways, took sides, showed favortism,never helped in situations needed,hard to reach for help, would speak poorly of clients, and told myself to do the same.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo treat everyone the same, dont talk about clients, do not be so rude, and be there when we need you. follow your higher up mangers do not tell employees to not listen to them. have a heart and consider what you do to people with your personal issues agiainst them dont fire them because you do not like them . consider the good in people and believe in helping others not hurting. God is good maybe the manager could have more of a heart. Know that you are not near the best and stop lieing to clients.

horrible communication

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Bluffton, SC

I worked at ambassador personnel

Prosmeet some good people at the branch

Conseverything from communication to just the day to day operation of the place. terrible to employees and clients get frustrated

Advice to Senior Managementgive support

Worked for ambassador personnel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ambassador personnel reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by ambassador personnel employees.