Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

110 of 13 Companies
Sort by

Lighthouse Insurance Group

www.pro-star.com HQ: City of Industry, CA

A Lighthouse Insurance Group Executive Assistance to the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer said:

“Excellent Company to Work for!!”
“From the interview process through the training period, the management was very thorough in the presentation of the company and the job description for the position. I believe the training is…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.4 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

1-800 CONTACTS

www.1800contacts.com HQ: Draper, UT

As the world's largest contact lens store®, 1-800 CONTACTS is dedicated to providing you with a simple, hassle-free way to replace your contact lenses. At 1-800 CONTACTS, you will receive the exact…Full Overview

A 1-800 CONTACTS Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer said:

“Enjoy my 3 months there”
“I really enjoyed the employee perks. Cafeteria, onsite gym, other wellness offered, vision center, snacks in each department. They took a genuine interest in their employees and did whatever they…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

1-800 CONTACTS CEO and Director Brian Bethers

Brian Bethers
87% Approve

Integrity Staffing Solutions

www.integritystaffing.com HQ: Wilmington, DE

Full Overview

An Integrity Staffing Solutions Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer said:

“Ten Year Employee of Integrity Staffing Solutions”
“Integrity Staffing lives and breathes their core values - everyday. From the associate, to the client, to the internal employee Integrity Staffing emulates their name. Integrity Staffing offers…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Todd B. Bavol
95% Approve

Tocquigny

www.tocquigny.com HQ: Austin, TX

At Tocquigny, the golden rule rules. We treat our employees like we want to be treated – with trust and respect. Every day, we push to create groundbreaking work in an inspirational environment that…Full Overview

A Tocquigny Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer/Office Manager said:

“Industry leading talent with a view from the top of the world!”
“Scratch below the surface of the amazing views and awesome office, you will find the hardest and most talented group of people assembled. I was lucky enough to be their Mama for three years. After…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Yvonne Tocquigny
79% Approve

Bemis Associates

www.bemisworldwide.com HQ: Shirley, MA

A Bemis Associates Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer said:

“Awesome Company”
“We are focused on bringing our customers value through innovation, engagement, and speed! We partner with really great companies—the world’s great technical, performance, luxury, and lifestyle…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Stephen Howard
100% Approve

Nightlife Production

www.nightlife-productions.com HQ: New York, NY

A Nightlife Production Management, Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer said:

“I learned a lot.”
“This is a great company to get your feet wet and build experience. It is a very relaxed environment with tons of opportunities to meet some great people and learn new skills.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bernadette Brennan

Sq1

www.sq1.com HQ: Dallas, TX

A Sq1 Executive Assistant to the President and Chief Executive Officer said:

“Awesome Place to Work/Great team to be a part of”
“Culture at this company is obviously important and the moment you walk in you are submersed in their modern approach to a workplace environment. Dog Fridays are the best! The leadership team is…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Judge Graham
79% Approve

CourseTrends

www.coursetrends.com HQ: Austin, TX

A CourseTrends Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer said:

“Growing, Fast Paced Company with a Solid Work Environment”
“The company is successful, growing quickly, and pumping out new jobs everyday. The workers are close and get along well; most workers hang out with each other outside of work. Job security is good as…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Alan Stalcup
53% Approve

Baptist Easley Hospital

www.baptisteasley.org HQ: Easley, SC

A Baptist Easley Hospital Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer said:

“The BEST Place to Work, and receive medical care!”
“Exceptionally positive, employee-focused, rewarding culture Great benefits, great teamwork throughout.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

YMCA

www.ymca.net HQ: Chicago, IL

A YMCA Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer said:

“Great company that positively impacts the community.”
“There are really great benefits and you get to be involved in a lot of great community initiatives.” –
1,540 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

YMCA President and CEO Neil Nicoll