bebe stores

bebe stores Reviews in Broomfield, CO

bebe stores CEO Steve Birkhold

Steve Birkhold

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Pressure to get people to spend more $$$$$

Stylist (Former Employee)
    Broomfield, CO

ProsGreat discount (50% off)
    Fun atmosphere and cute clothes
    Liked most of the managers
    Other stylists were down to earth and friendly
    Pay was OK

Cons-I felt pressured to constantly force people to be my "client" and shop only with me.
    -You had to make annoying phone calls to your so called "clients" about upcoming promos and sales. About 85% of the time you left voice-mails, and if someone did answer they barely remembered you.
    -I get the concept of add-on sales, but most people don't want to buy their entire outfit at one store, I don't.
    -Location wasn't taken into factor. Unrealistic sales goals (sometimes) when only a handful of people were walking through the doors.
    -Pressure to buy their clothes.

Advice to Senior Management-Management needs to lead by example: if the rule is "no cell phones on the floor," then don't keep yours hidden in a drawer behind the cash wrap and use it whenever you want.
    -Management went through my personal belongings in back staff room.
    -Had tendencies to "talk down" to others.

Worked for bebe stores? Contribute to the Community!

bebe stores Videos

bebe stores – Why Work for Us?

bebe is a global lifestyle brand that believes feeling sexy and looking great instills confidence. Our expert designs and personal service help our clients achieve this confidence across all aspects of their lives… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at bebe stores reviews and ratings in Broomfield, CO — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for bebe stores CEO Steve Birkhold. All reviews posted anonymously by bebe stores employees.