bebe stores

www.bebe.com

bebe stores Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2014

Jim Wiggett

Pros
  • Great discount, fun laid back environment, Coaching and developing structure(in 20 reviews)

• Great design/merchandise, awesome employee discount, build close relationships with clients, work-life balance(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • They pay a management position minimum wage(in 9 reviews)

• long hours, constantly changing store set up(in 7 reviews)

Great company to work for.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

ProsThe brand is very fashion forward and has a great training program. Strong upper management that focuses on sales, team motivation and knowledge of trends. Highly recommend the sales associate or higher position as Bebe is a very rewarding company to work for.

ConsI have very little things to say about Bebe, I would have to say the one area that needed to be improved on is the flow of the store. Associates were strictly assigned to one area of the store at a time, which made it difficult to assist customers and to help out in other areas of the store.

Good, decent salary, and stressful environment.

Co Manager (Current Employee) Miami, FL

Prosgood salary and decent hours

Consnot flexible hours and high pressure from District & Regional Management to deliver results.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

what it's like to work for at beb

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

Prosdiscount, great co workers, It's a great place to work for if you are in high school or college

Conshours, customers, low pay, lots of labor work, work on holidays, not much growth and the pay is too low

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It was a typical retail management experience.

Co Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsStore discount; major medical benefit offerings; it gives you the ability to be creative as far as visual merchandising and client styling goes; you can develop good relationships with your clients

ConsIrregular hours; rarely given a raise; spend a large percentage of your earnings at the store; were frowned upon if the bebe brand wasn't worn; there wasn't a professional cleaning company to tend to the store's appearance so every employee was expected to clean the store as well

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to stay positive.

Friendly, Competitive and Great experience.

Stylist (Current Employee) Sterling Heights, MI

ProsFun to work at very fast paced.

ConsNot enough hours tricky commission.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave payroll in order

If you shop there it's worth it.

Sales Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe discount is 50% off which is good since the clothes are pretty cheap you will end up spending alot of your paycheck on clothes.The dress code is pretty flexible. Most of the girls I worked with were easy to get along with but others caused drama.

ConsThe pay is kinda low, especially for part time assoc. it is only minimum wage! I would work superr long hours. The floorsets take wayyy to long to complete. Management has to complete these dumb camera reviews like everyday. it is seriously a waste of time.

Very flexible with hours!

Fashion Stylist (Current Employee) Edison, NJ

ProsYou get commission on top of a hourly base pay. Limitless pay opportunities.

ConsIf you work in a store that does have high traffic, you will hardly ever make commsion,

Top producer/stylist

ProsCommission based company, during the holiday you can make decent money, during the holiday they will provide meals during thanksgiving, and on event days will provide refreshers and small snacks to clients which makes them feel a little more welcome and gives us a more professional feel.

ConsIf you don't commission you make hourly (min wage), you have to keep up with clients, make appointments, high turnover rates

average retail job unless you're in management

Co-Manager (Current Employee) Buffalo, NY

Prosincentives, great pay, benefits and insurance are available if you're management level.

Consminimum wage, nothing else really

great commission

Sales Stylist (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsYou start out at 5% commission but there is room to grow in the company if your in a good store location. You can go up to 10% depending on how much you sell during the quarter.
    And the discount is an added bonus.

Consthey don't have enough hours

Worked for bebe stores? Contribute to the Community!