Reviews in Bethesda, MD

Sort by

NIH

www.nih.gov HQ: Bethesda, MD

A NIH Postdoctoral Fellow said:

“years of experience in NIH”
“A lot of freedom to do some researches.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

NIH Director Francis S. Collins

Francis S. Collins
97% Approve

Marriott

www.marriott.com HQ: Bethesda, MD NYSE: MAR

A Marriott Project Manager said:

“Since Mr. Marriott retired, IR has consistently and steadily declined to a shell of its former self - outsourcing UGH.”
“There is lots to do; especially if you like to oversee a consulting companies destroying systems.” –
1,268 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Marriott President & CEO Arne Sorenson

Arne Sorenson
90% Approve

Abt Associates

www.abtassociates.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

An Abt Associates Project Manager said:

“Lightening speed growth in technology tools to get work done”
“Training is provided to staff when new technology is rolled out and someone is always there to answer questions, you are never left behind. Company is always thinking of the next best system for…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Abt Associates President and CEO Kathleen L. Flanagan

Kathleen L. Flanagan
80% Approve

OPNET

www.riverbed.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An OPNET Senior Technical Support Engineer said:

“Technical Support Engineer at OPNET”
“A true TCP/IP networking company Very innovative products Start Up Culture, Really smart people everywhere in the company Everyone works hard Everyone pitched in during the annual networking…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Jerry Kennelly
Not Yet Rated

IBM

www.ibm.com HQ: Armonk, NY NYSE: IBM

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can…Full Overview

An IBM Managing Consultant said:

“Program manager”
“Great atmosphere for professional development and upward mobility, very diverse culture!” –
12,036 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

IBM CEO Virginia Rometty

Virginia Rometty
50% Approve

Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com HQ: Bethesda, MD NYSE: LMT

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover…Full Overview

A Lockheed Martin Analyst said:

“Turn your career in to a Job!”
“Flex time, and Vacation time” –
2,339 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Lockheed Martin President & COO Marillyn Hewson

Marillyn Hewson
80% Approve

CoStar Group

www.costar.com HQ: Washington, DC NASDAQ: CSGP

We’re CoStar Group. For 25 years we’ve made it a priority to help our employees achieve their best. From accounting and research, to marketing and product development, we know our success is…Full Overview

A CoStar Group Research Associate II said:

“It was the best of times... it was the WORST of times”
“Professional environment in a great location, good benefits, great co-workers. I had a hard time finding a job right out of college and I felt like I had finally made it when I walked into the…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

CoStar Group President, CEO, and Director Andrew C. Florance

Andrew C. Florance
39% Approve

CohnReznick

www.cohnreznick.com HQ: New York, NY

CohnReznick is ranked among the top 20 accounting firms in the United States, providing accounting, tax and business advisory services to clients nationwide. Well-known for our depth of knowledge in…Full Overview

A CohnReznick Associate said:

“CohnReznick is a good balance of personal relationships, top clients and strong accounting expertise to learn from.”
“Many different experiences in a short amount of time. Access to partners. Good co-workers who become friends - how could they not when you work so many hours during busy season? Good PTO and hours…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

CohnReznick CO CEO'S Kenneth Baggett & Thomas Marino

Kenneth Baggett & Thomas Marino
97% Approve

RainKing

www.rainkingonline.com HQ: Bethesda, MD

A RainKing IT Research said:

“A challenging, but rewarding experience.”
“The work environment is independent, but also fun and welcoming. With there never being a shortage of company events and lunches, all employees are very friendly and interactive. The schedule was…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

RainKing CEO Bill Kapner

Bill Kapner
69% Approve

Development Alternatives

www.dai.com HQ: Bethesda, MD

A Development Alternatives Project Coordinator said:

“Unable to escape the US Gov contractor mentality”
“If you work in the field, its incredible. 6 moths abroad taught me more than years in a home office. I experienced none of the Cons below in the field. I count my move from the field to the home…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

James Boomgard