Reviews in Burlingame, CA

110 of 92 Companies
Sort by

Acumen

www.acumenllc.com HQ: Burlingame, CA

Acumen, LLC was established by scholars from Stanford University in 1996. In conjunction with its affiliated nonprofit firm, the SPHERE Institute, Acumen offers practitioners a powerful policy…Full Overview

An Acumen Quantitative Research Analyst-Statistical Programmer said:

“bad experience, bad salary but flexible work time”
“nice people, flexible work time” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Thomas MaCurdy
36% Approve

Virgin America

www.virginamerica.com HQ: Burlingame, CA

A Virgin America In-flight Team Member said:

“Love / Hate”
“Always changing and innovative. Full of energy and a fun environment to work. The people who work on the ground in the airports and in the air are the salt of the Earth. Best people I know. The…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Virgin America CEO C. David Cush

C. David Cush
72% Approve

Jobvite

www.jobvite.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

Welcome to Endless Innovation in Recruiting Technology Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent before the next guy. If, like us, you…Full Overview

A Jobvite Software Engineering said:

“Awesome experience”
“The startup culture is awesome - bring your passion and energy and you will make a huge difference here. There are complex problems to be solved and good engineers to solve them with. And the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jobvite CEO Dan Finnigan

Dan Finnigan
87% Approve

TellApart

www.tellapart.com HQ: Burlingame, CA

A TellApart Technical Solutions Engineer said:

“TellApart is the blueprint of how to build a successful company”
“Tellapart has managed to attract, and keep, a critical mass of talent and human intelligence by relying on a very selective and thorough hiring process. The result is world-class engineering team…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Josh McFarland

CrowdStar

www.crowdstar.com HQ: Burlingame, CA

A CrowdStar Software Developer said:

“Went from an optimistic place to a sinking ship that didn't care about quality.”
“My coworkers were the best I've ever worked with. A positive, talented team. We were really in it together. We shared in the victories and the frustrations and really banded together. I think the…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Jeffrey Tseng
75% Approve

PRO Unlimited

www.prounlimited.com HQ: Boca Raton, FL

A PRO Unlimited employee said:

“Great company, friendly people and a lot of room for growth”
“Supportive management that doesn't micro manage, lots of growth opportunity, friendly staff, casual work environment and flexible schedule” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

PRO Unlimited President Andrew Schultz

Andrew Schultz
88% Approve

Provident Funding

www.providentfunding.com HQ: San Bruno, CA

A Provident Funding Audit Department said:

“Worst Job I've Ever Had”
“Probably the only thing that this company has going for it, in terms of employment, is that it's a job. The CEO does know what he's doing but that's about it.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Craig Pica
86% Approve

Kurt Orban Partners

www.kurtorbanpartners.com HQ: Burlingame, CA

A Kurt Orban Partners Logistics Coordinator said:

“Good company to work for, fair pay, fair workload, positive workplace”
“I found the work interesting and was able to further my knowledge about my field of logistics while employed at KOP. The CEO Matt Orban is a really great, charismatic, hard working guy who leads by…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Matt Orban

Mills-Peninsula Health Services

www.mills-peninsula.org HQ: Burlingame, CA

A Mills-Peninsula Health Services Administrative Assistant said:

“Caring, friendly, knowledgable employees staff this community based hospital!”
“Unlike many of the teaching hospitals and other large hospitals in the area, Mills-Peninsula Health Services is a small, community based hospital. Because of this, the employees and the the…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Bob Merwin

BitGravity

www.bitgravity.com HQ: Burlingame, CA

A BitGravity employee said:

“Upper Management doesn't understand Silicon Valley, overwhelmed by technical debt”
“If you like a generous WFH policy, they have it. Good salaries, great benefits, casual atmosphere” –

Overall Company Rating

1.2 Employees are “Very Dissatisfied”

Perry Wu
0% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at company reviews and ratings in Burlingame, CA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 183 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.