camo technologies Inc

Be The First To
Add Photos

camo technologies Inc President & CEO Ashwani Jasti

Ashwani Jasti

Interesting work, good corporate culture.

Engineer (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsCutting edge technologies and good compensation.

ConsLong hours, no good restaurants close to office.

Advice to Senior ManagementOver communicate

welcome to Camo

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Woodbridge, NJ

ProsThe management is professional. They have a very good structure for issue and questions you might have. Also, being a consulting company they let you choose a rate and will apply only for that rate. As far as I know , they are helpful with the GC and visa issues. The pay is on-time and once you build trust with them the percentage increases over a period of time. As far as thing going good I havent had any problems with the company . Some of friends have had issues but I tend to think we can at-least when you have issues.401K is a nice addition.

ConsOk, the usual could have a better percentage atleast for people staying with them for long time and the benefits are expensive. There is usually no communication usually for the once a year call about how you are doing. They get very rough if you want to move to some other company that you gained contact to them, but most of the consulting companies have an issue with that. Some training or compensation for training would really help. Some of my friends who left the company have said that they have issues with their immg. process. But they have been good to me in those areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementDirect clients should be a very big plus.

Worked for camo technologies Inc? Contribute to the Community!