Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews

Sort by

Indiana Professional Management Group

www.gotoipmg.com HQ: West Lafayette, IN

An Indiana Professional Management Group Case Manager said:

“Apparently Only Way To Get A Raise Is To Put In Your Resignation. Terrible Way To Show You Appreciate Your Staff!”
“What you have to love about IPMG is that at the end of the day, it's all about making money. If you want to carry a caseload of 70 consumers, you can as long as they are billable. If you are what…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

27% Approve

UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com HQ: Minnetonka, MN NYSE: UNH

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of…Full Overview

An UnitedHealth Group Case Manager said:

“Love the position but HR involvement makes it very difficult to move around in the company”
“Work from home, rewards for doing a good job, flexible schedules, excellent pay, great immediate supervisor, supportive team, good training, feeling of accomplishment.” –
2,001 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

UnitedHealth Group President, CEO, and Director Steve Hemsley

Steve Hemsley
66% Approve

GENEX Services

www.genexservices.com HQ: Wayne, PA

A GENEX Services Dedicated Disability RN Case Manager said:

“I enjoyed working LTD files for this company and conducting file reviews, as well as meeting with providers and insureds”
“During my first 3 1/2 years at Genex, I had the best supervisor who was the company's branch manager at that time. I did a lot of traveling throughout FL, as well as to locations in Maine, NY and TN…” –

Overall Company Rating

1.8 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Peter C. Madeja
13% Approve

Amedisys

www.amedisys.com HQ: Baton Rouge, LA NASDAQ: AMED

An Amedisys RN Case Manager said:

“Worst 6 months of my life”
“Nice co-workers. Enjoyed visiting patients in their home and providing them with the care they need.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Amedisys Chairman and CEO Bill Borne

Bill Borne
48% Approve

Gentiva

www.gentiva.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NASDAQ: GTIV

A Gentiva Case Manager said:

“It was a roller coaster ride with frequent internal changes that were difficult for the clinical team to work with.”
“They have put together some very good programs for the patients that are diagnosis specific. The clinical team concept that is in place works well to offer a well rounded care plan for the patients…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.4 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Gentiva President, CEO, and Director Tony Strange

Tony Strange
31% Approve

Aetna

www.aetna.com HQ: Hartford, CT NYSE: AET

An Aetna Complex Case Manager said:

“Aetna is taking over Coventry.”
“Aetna is a large company which means there are many opportunities. If you like working at home there are many opportunities to do that. My 2nd and 3rd line supervisors both work at home. I am…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Aetna Chairman, President, and CEO Mark T. Bertolini

Mark T. Bertolini
67% Approve

Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader…Full Overview

A Liberty Mutual Insurance Case Manager I said:

“Not as "responsible" as their commercials suggest.”
“Good pay and benefits, people are friendly. Lots of vacation time given. Bonuses are decent most years.” –
1,085 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Liberty Mutual Insurance President & CEO David H. Long

David H. Long
76% Approve

RSA Medical

www.rsamedical.com HQ: Naperville, IL

RSA Medical is a leading provider of medical assessment and medical management for patients interacting with life and health insurance companies. By combining both medicine and sophisticated…Full Overview

A RSA Medical Medical Case Manager said:

“Great”
“Learned a lot and got experience” –

Overall Company Rating

2.2 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Rocco Salviola
34% Approve

Humana

www.humana.com HQ: Louisville, KY NYSE: HUM

An Humana Registered Nurse Case Manager said:

“Registered Nurse Case Manager - Telephonic”
“Work from home Help members maximize their Medicare and Medicaid benefits” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Humana President and CEO Bruce D. Broussard

Bruce D. Broussard
83% Approve

Goodwill

www.goodwill.org HQ: Rockville, MD

A Goodwill Case Manager said:

“Thankful for the experience”
“Task/schedule autonomy, career development opportunities; salary; management's receptivity to new ideas and new programs. I learned a great deal there personally and professionally.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Goodwill President and CEO Jim Gibbons