ccrd

Updated Jan 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Richard L. Rome

Great company to grow with moderate career progression.

Designer (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at ccrd full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat teams, exposure to diverse & challenging projects, great working environment. You will know who's who and feel like part of the company. Management is flexible and understanding with time off. Healthcare package is good.

ConsModerate career progression with very limited opportunities to move up to management. Profit sharing is also a major problem. Working hours are long... Could use more vacation time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work on management-employee relationship. Be more honest about profit sharing and expectations on work life balance.

No moving up

I have been working at ccrd

ProsGood people, good environment, clean workspace

ConsThey expct you to just have all these ideas even if you have a lower level position. You only move up if your sleep with the PMs...

The best job I have had yet

IT Support (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at ccrd

ProsI enjoyed how the company really tried to care for the employees. I had a major family medical event just a few short months after I started working. They were very understanding and worked with me so that I could obtain the time off I needed. The benefits were outstanding, the pay was good, and they would even host events at the cost of the company just for the employees. Sure not all days were great but I liked the people I worked with and for. Not to mention they are a group of intelligent people. I really miss working there.

ConsFor the most part there are not any. Working IT there really came times when you would feel like there could never be enough time to get it all done. However, that is always the case for any IT dept.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working hard.
Keep making the employees a part of the overall importance of your day to day operations.

Worked for ccrd? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ccrd reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ccrd CEO Richard L. Rome. All reviews posted anonymously by ccrd employees.