clinivation Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.1
Joseph Kozikowski

Solid Leadership and Teamwork Makes Work Fun!

Current Employee - Materials Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Materials Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very professional work environment. High emphasis on respect for fellow employees and a proper work ethic. Very reliable crew all-around. High integrity.

Cons

We go hard- and sometimes have too much fun! Many laughs

Advice to Management

Just keep up the good work! Couldn't ask for a better boss.

Aug 15, 2015 – CEO

We appreciate your contribution to our team as we push to achieve our $50 million milestone.

Great Team. Always Busy and Learning

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at clinivation part-time (More than a year)

Pros

We get a lot done when working. Not much just sitting around, because we're always busy. The company is more organized than other places where I've worked. My managers are very "hands-on" and mentor me through new tasks. Also, staff who are weak links are terminated quickly, which keeps our morale high. And we all like the frequent team meals that the company provides.

Cons

Sometimes we have to work with new staff who just can't perform. And we have to work extra to do their work.

Advice to Management

We appreciate all the training and feedback. And we love free food! Bring it on!

Aug 15, 2015 – CEO

CEO fills out positive reviews himself

I have been working at clinivation full-time

Pros

None. There is nothing positive about working for or working with this company. Buyer and perspective employee beware.

Cons

I have witnessed the CEO fill out positive reviews, like the ones here on Glassdoor, himself. The positive client quotes on his website were also quotes he came up with and attached client names. All of the software that is listed on the clinivation website is 100% vapor ware. His strategy is to get a naive company interested in one or more of these software napkin ideas and have them foot the bill to develop it at a largely inflated cost. Guarantee after this review is posted, an average of 3 phony positive reviews will follow.

Advice to Management

Stop the unethical business practices and go dig ditches somewhere. At least digging a ditch is an honest days work of which you do not understand the concept.

Aug 15, 2015 – CEO

Lies- false and defamatory. Trolls like you are easily identified. You and your sponsor now face imprisonment for felony criminal libel many US states and countries around the world.

5. Hard-Working Teams that Collaborate and Care

Current Employee - Team Leader in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Cambridge, MA

Pros

Staff are all high-energy, interesting and fun, compensation, high-tech job content, great health club benefit, walk to many cafes and restaurants, generous PTO policies, mentor-based onboarding programs for new hires, and loads of professional development resources.

Cons

Even with frequent team meetings and presentations, we often sit in front of the computer for many hours a day.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on the blue-chip clients. Resist the temptation to hire "B" -grade staff for development that can be done offshore.

Aug 15, 2015 – CEO

Great Career Advancement Oppurtinities!

Current Employee - User Experience Developer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - User Experience Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Leadership, great company values, your always learning, hands-on leadership, professional workplace, team environment, competitive wages, and the leadership is always willing to teach.

Cons

At this time, I have yet to experience any cons with the company.

Advice to Management

The care and concern Joe has for the professional and personal growth of his team is just awesome. Clinivation seems to have the blueprint for success. Keep up the good work!

May 24, 2015 – CEO

Innovative...diverse work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at clinivation full-time

Pros

Innovative company with a focus on IT solutions in healthcare product development, wide range of work content dealing with regulations from around the globe, work location is a good fit (near biotech mecca and ucsd), well-equipped office. Joe's the CEO but is very personable and takes an active mentoring role. Good sense of humor around the office. Clinivation offers its employees a lot of room for individual professional growth working as part of a team.

Cons

Not so much a reflection of clinivation so not very fair, however, UTC is not my favorite part of town. That's more a reflection of me...just glad I don't live in UTC.

May 24, 2015 – CEO

Unprofessional

Pros

The people I worked with other than the CEO

Cons

The owner and CEO screwed his clients and his employees on a continuous basis. He is lucky he is not in prison. Grossly unethical "bait and switch" business practices combined with late payroll practices, non-pay of employees, and health benefits fraud.

Advice to Management

Count your lucky stars your grossly illegal activity did not put you in jail already.

May 2, 2015 – CEO

At clinivation, we’re committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace, to our zero-tolerance policies on employee time theft and property theft, and to our professional excellence requirements that ... More

If I could go back and do it over again, I would do the same thing.

Current Employee - Clinical Trials Assistant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Clinical Trials Assistant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I really feel like a good portion of who I am today is due to the great experiences I've had at clinivation. I have met some amazing people that are both smart and friendly. The technology is super, and I'm a bit of a techy so that for me is a huge plus. I also enjoy the clients! I get to meet people from all over the world, which I really enjoy. I feel a strong sense of pride from the projects I've been able to be a part of.

Cons

If you like this line of work there aren't any. You need to be detailed oriented and upbeat.

Advice to Management

Dr. Kozikowski is a great boss, I can''t think of anything he should fix.

Excellent Career Opportunity

I worked at clinivation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Exposure to a broad range of client engagements in the medtech industry. Clients are typically senior/board-level executives and engagements involve in-depth research and solutions for critical business and product development issues. You can gain valuable experience in all aspects of business. It's a unique opportunity to advance your career and to be mentored by highly qualified industry experts.

Cons

At times, the clients can be demanding but this can be expected give the nature of the work.

May 2, 2015 – CEO

Great Team Members and Growth Experience.

Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Many opportunities for career growth working with top medical centers/companies on many new medical products. We get to use technology with consulting and CRO services to make working easier and efficient for us and for customers. Lots of positive feedback from customers. Good culture of teamwork and high performance standards. Good comp + bonus. Benefits include the usual plus professional training, certifications, tuition, day care, mileage/company car, H1B visa sponsor, relocation, health club, perks. Flexible work arrangements are possible if you are a good performer.

Cons

Company is intense and works 24/7/365, so sometimes we need to participate on teams at night on international calls. Clients can be bossy and rude even when they don’t know what they are talking about. Slackers who don’t do the training and can’t pass any cert exams can freak out and blame other people.

Advice to Management

More broadcasting of customer success stories.

RSS Feed </> Embed