clinivation

Updated Apr 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Joseph Kozikowski

Great Team Members and Growth Experience.

Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsMany opportunities for career growth working with top medical centers/companies on many new medical products. We get to use technology with consulting and CRO services to make working easier and efficient for us and for customers. Lots of positive feedback from customers. Good culture of teamwork and high performance standards. Good comp + bonus. Benefits include the usual plus professional training, certifications, tuition, day care, mileage/company car, H1B visa sponsor, relocation, health club, perks. Flexible work arrangements are possible if you are a good performer.

ConsCompany is intense and works 24/7/365, so sometimes we need to participate on teams at night on international calls. Clients can be bossy and rude even when they don’t know what they are talking about. Slackers who don’t do the training and can’t pass any cert exams can freak out and blame other people.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore broadcasting of customer success stories.

Very Good Company and Management

Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsVery busy technology company. Work is very organized and has procedures for getting things done quickly. Owner/CEO is not afraid to roll up his sleeves and work with the crew. He is respectful and no nonsense. There is a drug-free policy and some people are gone. Decent pay.

ConsMust work nights and weekends on occasions, but usually can be flexible.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire a manager for supervising people on their cellphones and personal conversations.

Very innovative company with many opportunities.

Senior Director, Marketing and Events (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

Pros-Company has a good base of long-term customers from around the world, and many important international relationships.
    -The company’s software and technology-enabled services are actually very innovative and proven.
    -Everyone is given the opportunity to succeed and is provided with training/learning resources to meet high company standards.
    -Everyone is expected to contribute a lot on teams with very motivated and smart people.
    -Benefits/perks can be very caring and generous- tuition, salary advances, loans, cars, relocations, family travel awards, etc.

Cons-The pace of work is relentless, because the company is on a mission to transform an industry.
    -The certification requirements can disrupt teams when people who don’t put in the effort are let go.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe less stealthy and let's launch the new website.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Exciting company with world-class customers!

Account Manager (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsAccounts managers and teams are treated well and with appropriate respect. Products and services are differentiated with many good customer references at executive-level and C-level. Always busy and travelling, and work schedule may be flexible. Culture is based on teamwork. Awesome learning experience with training and certification goals.

ConsWork-life balance may be a challenge for people- from all the training goals and travel.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more great people for our teams ;-)

Questionable business practices, fails to pay contractors ontime (months late), demeaning dictatorship at the top

Clinical Solutions (Former Employee) Natick, MA

ProsRight space to be a thriving industry, and the vision of what the company could be is there.

ConsLack of reinvestment in company, lack of investment in people. Runs the organization in an attempt to scare employees. Failure to pay his human capital ontime. Hides behind scathing emails and threats of non-payment to clients. Consistent complaint from across the country, and failure to realize micromanagement without proving yourself is counter-productive.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to employee and contractor morale, turn-over is understandable, 90% turnover means something is wrong with management.

Absentee management, inconsistent payroll, going under

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Natick, MA

ProsOnly 30 min. to Boston

ConsAbsentee management, micromanagement, absent leader, poor attitudes, lack of formalized structure, inconsistent payroll, bill collectors constantly calling, poor treatment of employees, belittling CEO

Advice to Senior ManagementBe present, care about people

Worked for clinivation? Contribute to the Community!