Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

4150 of 21,438 Companies
Sort by

Interactive Intelligence

www.inin.com HQ: Indianapolis, IN NASDAQ: ININ

Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ININ) designs complete solutions for contact center automation, unified communications, as well as business process automation software and services…Full Overview

An Interactive Intelligence Senior Systems Engineer said:

“Future looks bright!”
“Interactive Intelligence combines a West Coast attitude, an East Coast work ethic, and Midwest Values to make a fantastic place to work! The atmosphere is laid back and the work is satisfying! Our…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Interactive Intelligence Chairman, President, and CEO Donald E. Brown

Donald E. Brown
98% Approve

Unisys

www.unisys.com HQ: Blue Bell, PA NYSE: UIS

About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in…Full Overview

An Unisys Human Resources said:

“Always on the Edge of Greatness, but never makes it there.”
“The work-life balance is well above-average. As a working person with a family, there is more understanding and acceptance of family needs for employees than I've ever experienced in my 15 year…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Unisys Chairman and CEO Ed Coleman

Ed Coleman
68% Approve

Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NASDAQ: RVBD

Join the Winning Team Riverbed Technology and our award-winning WAN optimization solutions are changing the way organizations work. The pride, expertise, and innovation we build into our products and…Full Overview

A Riverbed Technology employee said:

“Great company with very smart and interesting people and excellent products that actually work.”
“Riverbed is a great place to work. Hard working people who are very open and friendly. Work/life balance is good. Products work extremely well and generally people are very happy here.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Riverbed Technology Chairman, President, and CEO Jerry M. Kennelly

Jerry M. Kennelly
91% Approve

Autodesk

www.autodesk.com HQ: San Rafael, CA NASDAQ: ADSK

Change is all around us, from a global population boom and spiraling energy costs to worldwide commoditization and climate change. The environment in which we live is rapidly shifting, and that…Full Overview

An Autodesk employee said:

“The usual pros/cons of a bigger company”
“Competitive salaries, training programs, benefits (sabbaticals, on-site gym, dogs at the office if you work in San Rafael and you're into that), etc. Also a fair amount of telecommuting / work from…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Autodesk President, CEO, and Director Carl Bass

Carl Bass
89% Approve

Cornerstone OnDemand

www.cornerstoneondemand.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA NASDAQ: CSOD

Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD) is a global leader of cloud-based talent management software solutions. Over 12 million users across 190 countries rely on Cornerstone to maximize their potential…Full Overview

A Cornerstone OnDemand Practice Consultant said:

“Exciting with every day bringing a new challenge.”
“I love the freedom to interact with my clients as I deem will bring the best results and tailor my style to meet individual client needs. You manager will support you and provide opportunities for…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Cornerstone OnDemand President & CEO Adam Miller

Adam Miller
95% Approve

Active Network

www.activenetwork.com HQ: Dallas, TX

WHAT WE BUILD We build tools and systems for all types of organizations helping them automate, simplify and grow their businesses. WHO WE ARE We are more than a technology company. We are passionate…Full Overview

An Active Network Sales and Marketing said:

“Learning Curve”
“It is the time of changing hands (and corporate foresight), opportunities are available if you know what you speak that is worth value to the new management.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

Darko Dejanovic
23% Approve

Hy-Vee

www.hy-vee.com HQ: West Des Moines, IA

An Hy-Vee Customer Service said:

“Really Great Place To Work, But”
“-positive & happy work environment / everyday that I go to work, everyone is in a good mood and that bounces off to the customers which makes for a great day. Our new store director makes it a point…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Hy-Vee Chairman, CEO & President Randy Edeker

Randy Edeker
84% Approve

Borders

www.bordersgroupinc.com HQ: Ann Arbor, MI

A Borders employee said:

“Miss this job”
“My Borders team and I were like family. It took a special breed to thrive there and I am sad to see that it didn't work out in the end.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Borders President and CEO Michael J. Edwards

Michael J. Edwards
13% Approve

Uber

www.uber.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An Uber Software Engineer said:

“The most exciting environment I've ever worked in”
“Startups love to talk about how they're 'killing it', even though usually they're just struggling to survive to their next round of funding. The focus on Uber isn't on 'killing it', everyone knows…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Travis Kalanick
63% Approve

Finish Line

www.finishline.com HQ: Indianapolis, IN NASDAQ: FINL

A Finish Line Sales Associate said:

“Fun environment for retail with opportunities to work your way up.”
“Management is required to help you sell more, which makes your job more fun. Given many athletes work along with you, sales numbers can get competitive and keep things interesting. Also, the employee…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Finish Line Chairman & CEO Glenn S. Lyon