Consumer Products Manufacturing Reviews

Sort by

Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com HQ: Reynoldsburg, OH

A Victoria's Secret Stores Operations and Staffing Supervisor said:

“The best place to work, shop, and experience”
“Its the ultimate feminine shopping experience. Working at Victoria's Secret is a dream come true. Fabulous co-workers, passionate leadership teams, and so many free goodies and buy ins. It is so easy…” –
1,353 Reviews

Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney

Sharen Turney
80% Approve

Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH NYSE: PG

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ The Company has one of the strongest…Full Overview

A Procter & Gamble Marketing said:

“Great training and experience”
“I would recommend this company to everyone. It is a great place to work with the opportunity to step change your training and experience. If you are motivated and flexible you can navigate to keep…” –
1,869 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Procter & Gamble CEO A.G. Lafley

A.G. Lafley
92% Approve

NIKE

www.nikeinc.com HQ: Beaverton, OR NYSE: NKE

Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. Before there was the Swoosh, before there was…Full Overview

A NIKE Weekend Processor said:

“nice place to work”
“responsible managers, benefits,i like how the management is understanding to its employees.i like the working environment and nice colleagues too” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

NIKE President & CEO Mark G. Parker

Mark G. Parker
92% Approve

Wipro

www.wipro.com HQ: Bangalore, India NYSE: WIT

A Wipro employee said:

“Good place to start your career”
“Excellent training Experience managers who can be great mentors Knowledge Sharing across the company” –
3,959 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Wipro CEO IT Business, Executive Director, and Director T. K. Kurien

T. K. Kurien
76% Approve

Hollister Co.

www.hollisterco.com HQ: New Albany, OH

An Hollister Co. Sales Associate (Model) said:

“Great Part-Time Job”
“Awesome customer service which lead to great personal skills and the ability to satisfy customers within the organization. Couldn't be much better for a mall job.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Hollister Co. CEO Mike Jeffries

Mike Jeffries
24% Approve

Coach

www.coach.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: COH

A Coach Sales Associate said:

“Great experience!”
“Everyone on the team has the opportunity to get a monthly bonus. The training tools are unlimited. Management trains you constantly and helps you overcome your opportunities and acknowledges your…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Coach CEO Victor Luis

Victor Luis
86% Approve

Avon Products

www.avon.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: AVP

An Avon Products Independent Sales Representative said:

“I was a very successful saleswoman. I am a people person and get along well with others.”
“I enjoyed working for Avon. I got to work with fashion and made myself and others happy.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy

Sheri S. McCoy
75% Approve

Polo Ralph Lauren

www.ralphlauren.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: RL

A Polo Ralph Lauren Display Freelancer said:

“Short but sweet”
“Worked as a window display fabricator, worked overnights, when the store was closed. Colleagues were good people, compensation was decent. Transport back (cab to brooklyn from UES) was comped, which…” –

Polo Ralph Lauren Chairman and CEO Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren
86% Approve

Kimberly-Clark

www.kimberly-clark.com HQ: Irving, TX NYSE: KMB

Our brands are household names all over the world: Kleenex, Kotex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Cottonelle, Scott, Depend, Viva, Poise and others - not to mention our many health care and professional…Full Overview

A Kimberly-Clark Vice President said:

“Great Company!”
“K-C is a great company built around great brands. It's grounded in a genuinely collaborative environment that provides employees the opportunity to participate and grow. There is a strong sense of…” –

Kimberly-Clark Chairman, President, and CEO Tom Falk

Tom Falk
52% Approve

BCBG

www.bcbg.com HQ: Vernon, CA

A BCBG Sales Associate said:

“The worst that retail has to offer”
“Nothing at all this company is a joke & very low brow people and big fat women who can't fit the clothes always help me make my sales goals.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

BCBG Chairman and CEO Max Azria

Max Azria
46% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Consumer Products Manufacturing company reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 31,423 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.