Reviews in Cupertino, CA

Sort by

Apple

www.apple.com HQ: Cupertino, CA NASDAQ: AAPL

An Apple employee said:

“Great place to work which attracts smart, intelligent people but politics are everywhere.”
“Working at Apple is a great experience as it is one of the iconic companies of this era. It is a very cool place to work with many of the perks that Silicon Valley is known for. People are friendly…” –
3,494 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Apple CEO Tim Cook

Tim Cook
92% Approve

Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA NYSE: HPQ

The world is waiting. HP got its start over 70 years ago because of two men who believed in their ideas. While a lot has changed since then, our commitment to innovation and creative thought is…Full Overview

An Hewlett-Packard Worldwide PR Manager said:

“Good if you are lucky enough to have perks, but these are few and far between... culture needs major makeover”
“Hands down the people, at least on my team and the teams I worked with. Incredibly smart, sweet, gifted people at what they did. With some exceptions (notably my last manager), everyone seemed to…” –
8,340 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman

Meg Whitman
79% Approve

Symantec

www.symantec.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: SYMC

​​What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec…Full Overview

A Symantec Purchasing Manager said:

“great!”
“Employees are positive as is the culture.” –
1,575 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Symantec Interim CEO Michael Brown

Michael Brown
35% Approve

Amazon Lab126

www.lab126.com HQ: Sunnyvale, CA

Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile devices like the Kindle family of products. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com…Full Overview

An Amazon Lab126 employee said:

“No culture, good pay”
“Compensation is very competitive. They generously offered me more than 20% of what I said I would work for, plus a large but standard bonus and RSU's. They provide limited shuttle to SF, East and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Jeff Bezos
75% Approve

SugarCRM

www.sugarcrm.com HQ: Cupertino, CA

Why work for SugarCRM? The people. The innovation. The passion. The opportunities. One frequently sees "Sugas" (as we call ourselves) huddled around a desk or white board cranking out ideas or…Full Overview

A SugarCRM Software Engineer said:

“The time of my life”
“- Great company values, everyone is really open and happy to help you out. The company is full of amazing and lovely people. My manager was fantastic to me and all of HR were happy to help with…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

SugarCRM CEO Larry M. Augustin

Larry M. Augustin
73% Approve

Infosys

www.infosys.com HQ: Bangalore, India NASDAQ: INFY

An Infosys Technology Architect said:

“good people, intelligent and smart employees,poor work life balance and compensation”
“good people, intelligent and smart employees open culture great customer base, opportunity to travel abroad and take variety of work.” –
8,248 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Dr. Vishal Sikka
95% Approve

Trend Micro

www.trendmicro.com HQ: Tokyo, Japan Tokyo: 4704

A Trend Micro Product Manager said:

“Product Manager”
“Global view of business. Technical driven. Product and Technical is the center of the company.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Trend Micro CEO and Director Eva Y. F. Chen

Eva Y. F. Chen
62% Approve

Seagate Technology

www.seagate.com HQ: Cupertino, CA NASDAQ: STX

A Seagate Technology Senior Product Manager said:

“Lack of ethics. Profits come beyond employees”
“You can slack at work and still get by.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Seagate Technology Chairman, President, and CEO Steve Luczo

Steve Luczo
87% Approve

CRC Health Group

www.crchealth.com HQ: Cupertino, CA

A CRC Health Group IT Department said:

“Promotion and Learning Opportunities are within reach”
“*Promotion opportunities are available if you are willing to open up the conversation of what you are interested in with your supervisor and management team *Training available if you seek the…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.2 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

R. Andrew (Andy) Eckert
33% Approve

De Anza College

www.deanza.edu HQ: Los Altos, CA

A De Anza College employee said:

“Nurturing Work Environment for Personal Development”
“For a community college student, I worked the full 25 hours allowed throughout the week with very helpful supervisors (in both the Bookstore and the Tutoring Center). Payroll was always on time and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated