Reviews in Denver, CO

Great-West Financial

www.greatwest.com HQ: Greenwood Village, CO

A Great-West Financial employee said:

“Meh...”
“Easy to work for long-term. Stable job with decent benefits. Work/Life balance is good.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Great-West Financial President & CEO Robert L. Reynolds

Robert L. Reynolds
100% Approve

Alpine Access

www.alpineaccess.com HQ: Denver, CO

An Alpine Access Training said:

“Not my cup of Joe”
“Stable company with many job offerings. Established and growing. Compensation seemed fair at first. Had I been able to keep a 40-45 hour schedule it would have stayed so. Health and 401k perks…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Alpine Access President & CEO Chris Carrington

Chris Carrington
42% Approve

The Home Depot

www.homedepot.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NYSE: HD

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company…Full Overview

A The Home Depot Sales Associate said:

“It has been a job where the stress to pay ratio is not worth it.”
“Steady job that doesn't change much. Helping customers come up with projects can be fun.” –
4,481 Reviews

The Home Depot Chairman and CEO Frank Blake

Frank Blake
81% Approve

King Soopers

www.kingsoopers.com HQ: Denver, CO

A King Soopers Deli Manager said:

“I have learned how to work with the public , and found that it is something I enjoy doing.”
“I enjoyed working for King Soopers because I was able to work with the public , talking to different people everyday hearing people talk about there lives. you become friends with customers.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

King Soopers President Russ Dispense

Russ Dispense
50% Approve

Target

www.target.com HQ: Minneapolis, MN NYSE: TGT

A Target Sales Floor Team Member said:

“Great for college students”
“Great flexibility and work-life balance as I was attending school while working here. My manager was understanding of my school schedule and made the effort to schedule accordingly. Room for…” –
7,556 Reviews

John J. Mulligan
61% Approve

First Data

www.firstdata.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

A First Data employee said:

“Used to be great”
“Co-workers strive for the best For a technologist, it is never boring” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

Frank Bisignano
25% Approve

Sprint

www.sprint.com HQ: Overland Park, KS NYSE: S

A Sprint Supervisor said:

“Supervisor”
“Innovation is a part of the company culture. Benefits are good, and PTO allotments are awesome. Also there are other perks that are exclusive to Sprint employees. There are a lot of opportunities to…” –
1,973 Reviews

Sprint CEO Dan Hesse

Dan Hesse
78% Approve

Catholic Health Initiatives

www.catholichealthinit.org HQ: Englewood, CO

A Catholic Health Initiatives Automation Test Engineer said:

“Very Good Company”
“Good Work culture, Work timings, Leader Ship., Facilities. Good Growth Skills. I will never miss an opportunity to work with” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

Catholic Health Initiatives President and CEO Kevin E. Lofton

Kevin E. Lofton
37% Approve

CH2M HILL

www.ch2m.com HQ: Englewood, CO

As a global leader in consulting, design, design-build, operations, and program management, CH2M HILL has the human and technical resources, the international footprint, and the depth of know-how and…Full Overview

A CH2M HILL General Management II said:

“Going down hill.”
“The benefit package is good but not the best. I realize it is an employee owned company but there are places where compromises should be made. Great co-workers.” –

CH2M HILL CEO Jacqueline Hinman

Jacqueline Hinman
41% Approve

Sierra Nevada Corporation

www.sncorp.com HQ: Sparks, NV

About Sierra Nevada Corporation Sierra Nevada Corporation has a strong tradition in developing and providing high technology electronics, avionics, and communications systems. Investing heavily over…Full Overview

A Sierra Nevada Corporation Material Planner III said:

“!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK - GOOD OLE BOY CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“The 401K and benefits are really good. That is it though. I have worked there for almost six years and it is the most toxic place I have every been employed at. In the six years there I had six…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Sierra Nevada Corporation Chief Executive Officer Fatih Ozmen

Fatih Ozmen
91% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at company reviews and ratings in Denver, CO - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 13,753 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.