Reviews in Denver, CO

Sort by

Denver Health and Hospital Authority

www.denverhealth.org HQ: Denver, CO

A Denver Health and Hospital Authority Staff RN said:

“Worked with Denver Sheriffs Departmentt at Denver Justice Center.”
“Working With Correctional Care Wasn't easy but was fulfilling. Denver Health paid Great wages.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Arthur A. Gonzalez
80% Approve

AT&T

www.att.com HQ: Dallas, TX NYSE: T

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain…Full Overview

An AT&T Project Manager said:

“I love this place!”
“This is an awesome position, working with amazing people. You can't go wrong with the biggest telecom provider in the US. Good growth opportunities, and an awesome sense of accomplishment you can't…” –
5,201 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson
56% Approve

Walgreens

www.walgreens.com HQ: Deerfield, IL NYSE: WAG

A Walgreens Beauty Advisor said:

“It was extremely poor managed.”
“The pay was decent. Above average at the time. Which was nice. Hope it's gone with the flow as the years have increased.” –
3,151 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Walgreens President and CEO Greg Wasson

Greg Wasson
40% Approve

Staples

www.staples.com HQ: Framingham, MA NASDAQ: SPLS

A Staples Accounts Receivable said:

“Overall a decent experience.”
“I worked very independently. Great benefits. Professional environment. Plenty of resources for resolving problems. Great food/cafeteria. Morale events that were fun and provided a good break.” –
1,801 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Staples Chairman and CEO Ron Sargent

Ron Sargent
57% Approve

Apple

www.apple.com HQ: Cupertino, CA NASDAQ: AAPL

An Apple AppleCare Senior Advisor said:

“Senior Advisor”
“Working from home in my PJ's, no commute except down my hallway, can take a nap on lunch. Great pay no exceptional pay. Consistent pay promotions at least once a year if you work hard. The best…” –
3,438 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Apple CEO Tim Cook

Tim Cook
92% Approve

Dex One

www.dexone.com HQ: Dallas, TX

About Us Your growth is our mission We care about small business success. It’s why we provide smart, searchable advertising, free marketing consultations, and expert online resources—all designed to…Full Overview

A Dex One Sales Center Manager said:

“Great company to work for where hard work pays off in promotions and advancement opportunities.”
“Great online products to help small to medium size businesses grow their customer base. Premier Google Adwords partner. Lots of room for advancement and rewarded with good sales commissions…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Peter J. McDonald
45% Approve

Connextions

www.connextions.net HQ: Orlando, FL

A Connextions Licensed Insurance Agent said:

“Innovation stymied by horrible implementation!”
“A really great group of people who come from all types of backgrounds with diverse education and experience. Employees rally together to support each other with tremendous team spirit” –

Overall Company Rating

2.0 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Connextions Chairman and CEO Jack LeFort

Jack LeFort
19% Approve

ReadyTalk

www.readytalk.com HQ: Denver, CO

A ReadyTalk Engineer said:

“ReadyTalk is a great company for those that want to make their own opportunities!”
“A person can really make their own way here if they are willing to step up. Management at all levels is very open to hearing from anyone and everyone. Even when there are disagreements you get the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

ReadyTalk Founder & CEO Dan King

Dan King
100% Approve

5280 Solutions

www.5280solutions.com HQ: Highlands Ranch, CO

A 5280 Solutions Software Engineer said:

“A Good Place to work”
“Solid Industry, a company that provides good customer service and is seeking to build upon their successes. The people who run this company understand what it's like to be in the trenches with the…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Mark Voegele
87% Approve

Cricket Communications

www.mycricket.com HQ: San Diego, CA

A Cricket Communications Senior Manager - Information Technology said:

“Good Pay, Toxic culture”
“Good people with high potential. Very strong benefits package and pay was really good. Location in tech center was good after moving to a newer building.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Cricket Communications Chief Executive Officer Doug Hutcheson

Doug Hutcheson
38% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at company reviews and ratings in Denver, CO - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 13,777 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.