Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Sort by

Detroit Business Consulting

detroitbc.com HQ: Detroit, MI

A Detroit Business Consulting Account Representative said:

“An incredibly fun, misleading venture.”
“Great atmosphere. Incredible people. Made to feel part of the "team." Office nights. Work hard, play hard mentality. Good music blaring in the office. There is a base pay for the non-profit division.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Detroit Business Consulting President Michael Rosenberg

Michael Rosenberg
76% Approve

Verizon Wireless

www.verizonwireless.com HQ: Basking Ridge, NJ

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy…Full Overview

A Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative said:

“Started out great, got worse over the years.”
“Worked in Retail Sales for five years, pay was great compared to any other retail position (non-management), benefits were amazing with tuition reimbursement, health benefit prices, 401k match of up…” –
2,994 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Verizon Wireless President & CEO Daniel Mead

Daniel Mead
73% Approve

Johnson Controls

www.johnsoncontrols.com HQ: Milwaukee, WI NYSE: JCI

Johnson Controls is a global, diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize…Full Overview

A Johnson Controls employee said:

“Good pay, hard work, flexible schedule.”
“Work completely independent, get the job done however you want however success is demanded. Lateral career moves easy to get at lower levels. Travel at your discretion. Pay is very competitive.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Alex A. Molinaroli
78% Approve

Meritor

www.meritor.com HQ: Troy, MI NYSE: MTOR

A Meritor employee said:

“The company has many things going for it”
“Great employees! Strong products in heavy duty automotive, industrial and military applications. Good financial performance is shared with employees through annual bonus targets. Company holidays are…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Ivor J. "Ike" Evans
73% Approve

Meridian Health Plan

www.mhplan.com HQ: Detroit, MI

A Meridian Health Plan employee said:

“Favorite part of working at MHP? Reading glassdoor/indeed reviews about MHP :)”
“To be fair to Meridian, I did have a fairly positive experience during my time of employment with the company. I started fresh out of college making more money than I ever imagined my crappy degree…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

David B. Cotton, MD
76% Approve

Kohl's

www.kohlscorporation.com HQ: Menomonee Falls, WI NYSE: KSS

A Kohl's Kohl's Part Time Associate Home/Kids Department said:

“Great people horrible hours.”
“The people who shop and work here are great. Everyone is really nice. The store managers are fun to work with. The environment is a decent place to work.” –
2,238 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Kohl's Chairman, President & CEO Kevin B. Mansell

Kevin B. Mansell
64% Approve

Covisint

www.covisint.com HQ: Detroit, MI

Connections made secure. Collaboration made easy. Taking mission-critical business into the cloud. No matter the industry, businesses today are facing a similar challenge: the needs and…Full Overview

A Covisint Software Developer said:

“work/life balance”
“Work hours are flexible. Employees can leave early if tasks have been accomplished for the day or if there is another appointment. Frequent Work from home days. Easy to maintain good relations with…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.1 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Sam Inman III
14% Approve

IBM

www.ibm.com HQ: Armonk, NY NYSE: IBM

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can…Full Overview

An IBM IT Architect said:

“OK”
“Many job types with easy opportunities to move within. Almost like finding a new job. And you can get away from a bad manager that way.” –
11,849 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

IBM CEO Virginia Rometty

Virginia Rometty
50% Approve

Macy's

www.macysinc.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH NYSE: M

A Macy's Sales Associate said:

“ok job”
“discounts co workers environment sales” –
4,879 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Macy's Chairman, President, and CEO Terry J. Lundgren

Terry J. Lundgren
64% Approve

Kmart

www.kmartcorp.com HQ: Hoffman Estates, IL

A Kmart Stock Porter said:

“It's ok”
“It's a job, you make money. People are friendly and you may get to do different things every day which is nice. Got time off when I wanted it.” –
1,318 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.4 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Edward S. Lampert