dick clark productions

Updated Jun 2, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Orly Adelson

It was a good experience

Intern (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsMany opportunities to work on different projects (such as AMAs, Golden Globes and so on).
    Good enviroment.

ConsSometimes the days were very slow

Advice to Senior ManagementA better organized intern program

A great place to work

Shaq VS (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsOne of the most professional companies you could ever work for.

ConsStaying out of the company politics paramount.

Advice to Senior ManagementCast q wider net when it comes to hiring.

Great internship

Intern (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsPeople were very friendly. Laid back and fun environment. Day trips to the set of So You Think You Can Dance and Six Flags. Lots of independence and feedback on work. Weekly luncheons with executives in the company. Everyone was willing to help and give advice.

ConsDid not received any letters of recommendation even after my two supervisors promises. I can't list them as a reference on my resume because even though I was a great intern, I feel like they get so many interns they are too busy to be contacted as a reference for all of them.

Advice to Senior ManagementOrly was awesome. She is very funny and laid back, not intimidating at all. She ate lunch with the interns one day and gave us all a lot of great advice.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great internship place!

Intern (Former Employee)

ProsIts an incredible place to intern, and I would recommend anyone interested in the industry to give DCP a shot. Upper management makes it enjoyable for the interns and plan events for networking within the company. The people are very helpful and dynamic, everyday is a different and fun experience. Its an open door culture.

ConsSummer is pretty slow because its their slow period, this is not uncommon since their productions are mainly in the Fall or Spring.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove interning at DCP and the opportunities for me to come back and help out at the other events. The people are great and its been a pleasure interning at DCP.

Worked for dick clark productions? Contribute to the Community!