digital-x

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Ramesh Sharma

Good career advancement

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

Pros1) Flat Organizational Structure with less politics.
    2) Great or dream clients to work for.
    3) Pays very good.
    4) Fastest growing company
    5) Improving the skills, managing, providing services to business Process management with good performance.
    6) Very strict with work hours and never bother you with weekend work.
    7) Opportunity to work on direct client engagement models.
    8) Very transparent and everything they do is legal unlike many Indian companies.

Cons1. Benefits can be looked and improved for competitiveness.
    2. Employee motivations techniques are not high.

Advice to Senior Management1. Keep the strong focus on development of the global organization. Continue the development of our next level of leadership to continue to fuel the companies success.
    2. Management should take time and share the organization vision and goals to all associates on quarterly basis.

Worst experience in my professional life

(Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsYou get good package on paper.Once you join the firm,you feel its just remains on paper.There has been numerous occasions where salary has been delayed for days..Management has plenty of reasons for that.

There is no HR or Finance department to clear you tax or leave queries.

Sorry to say but I didn't find anything which I liked while in AAA Digital-X

ConsAAA Digital-X is not at all professionally managed.Once you get out of the project you will come to know about the real management.They will do everything to not give you money.

Digital-X is owned by some north Indian family who just think about ways to make money.
    No HR or Finance department-Everything handled by the head of the company(Abhay Agarwal).

Very much money driven-There is no Ethics

can qoute one example-- Digital-X lost a cisco project and 4 guys were on bench.The Director of the company terminated one of the guy who was on bench saying that he did not respond to mail asking for his forced leave dates.But the management is not ready to give him termination letter.Instead he was asked to put in his resignation letter.Now the management started saying,if he wants relieving letter,he needs to pay 3 months salary against notice period.This is the kind of money sucking management Digital-X has.Also the management is very clever not to give the employee any written termination letter.All Termination related information is just told verbally

The day you join the company you start to have tax related problems.My first month tax deduction was Rs 7000,Which was way too big for a person who is getting Rs.7 Lakhs Salary.And there is no Finance person to contact or get clarifications.

Such is the employee plight that I just wanted to get out of the company any how.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart considering the employees.Employees gives you money from the client.Don't consider them as slaves.

Worked for digital-x? Contribute to the Community!