Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

14 of 4 Companies
Sort by

Petco

www.petco.com HQ: San Diego, CA

Improve the lives of pets and their parents. If you have a passion to enhance the bond people have with their pets, PETCO has the career for you. You’ll work in a fun environment with great people…Full Overview

A Petco Dog Trainer said:

“My Petco is my family”
“Friendly, family like staff. Managers are always helpful if you are having problems. We all share the same love for animals. As soon as we find someone who needs help and we don't know the answer we…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Petco CEO James M. Myers

James M. Myers
59% Approve

PetSmart

www.petsmart.com HQ: Phoenix, AZ NASDAQ: PETM

At PetSmart, we believe that pets bring out the best in us. That's why we're dedicated to creating more moments for people to be inspired by pets. When you bring your passion and energy to our team…Full Overview

A PetSmart Dog Trainer Petcare Associate said:

“Loved it at first but within the last year it has been harder to love. I work in ever department mostly petcare and training.”
“You get to work with animals of all sorts. It's great to seem all the animals that customers bring in as well. The employees for the most part are great, you'll always have some who are too slow or…” –
1,167 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

PetSmart CEO David K. Lenhardt

David K. Lenhardt
65% Approve

Pets Galore

www.petsgalore.com HQ: Durango, CO

A Pets Galore Sales/Goofer/Dog Trainer said:

“A reflection as to how I have matured and all I have learned from others.”
“Being a small company I had much positive interaction with the owners who actually became like a family to me. But lile all families when finances are brought up and/or become the guilding force in…” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

2.0 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Tony LaRussa's Animal Rescue Foundation

www.arf.net HQ: Walnut Creek, CA

A Tony LaRussa's Animal Rescue Foundation Dog Trainer said:

“They are only concerned with image, not with substance”
“It is kept very clean. The facilities and animal care staff do a tremendous job.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Not Yet Rated