e-Business Intl

Updated November 11, 2014
Updated November 11, 2014
1.8

Tony Lei

Architect and Technology Leader in Microsoft Technologies like .Net, C#, WCF, WPF, SQL Server, ASP.net

Current Employee - Tech Lead
    Current Employee - Tech Lead

I have been working at e-Business Intl

Pros

Fairness and commitment towards growth of every employer.
    Financially stable when compared to many consulting firms
    supportive to employes when needed

Cons

not so transparent in management decisions
    senior mgmt is not accessible when required

senior mgmt is not accessible when required

BEWARE OF THIS EMPLOYER -Worst employer ever I worked in my whole career

Former Employee - Software Engineer in New Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at e-Business Intl full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No pros for this employer and I don't even consider them as an US employer

Cons

1.They don't care about the employee and their only moto is to make money.
    2.They will tell you that they filed h1 transfer but they will only do it at the last moment.Please don't accept your offer or resign your current employer at any cost with out seeing your I797 approval notice.
    3.If you want salary on time please ignore this employer because they will get money weekly paid from the vendor but they will post the check between 4 to 7.
    4.They will hold your money in terms of bonus and that will be paid quarterly.If you resign forget about your bonus.
    5.While sending an offer letter they will send an agreement for 3 years.Please don't sign that.The main purpose of the document is to threaten if you resign before 3 years.
    6.They don't have direct clients.They only work in employer-vendor-client model.So they don't care about client relationship.
    7.You can't talk with higher management people in case if you have any issues.Your point of contact will be an inexperienced person.
    8.They don't provide you official email id,employee id and no appropropriate employee benefits.
    9.Please be careful while resigning this employer because they will immediately send your h1b revocation to screw you.
    10.My final con is they won't respond you through email for any thing.

If you want to experience bad experience then E-Business is one of the best employer in the Galaxy.

Please don't try screw people whom you are totally dependent on

very unethical company targeting Desi candidates.

I worked at e-Business Intl full-time (more than an year)

Pros

nothing i can say as pro for this company, in this listing the CEO name looks wrong, i dont know who is their CEO though

Cons

As an ex-employee had horrible experience with e-business, I wanted to write this review. They cheat desi candidates, they dont have any reputation among any clients, even prime vendors will never mind them; if candidate's resume is good then only they will get some interviews schedules that is not because of their relationships with clients or prime vendors. they don't pay salaries once you leave the company. it will be kind of shocks for the individuals like me whose live·li·hood depends on the salary. never join with this bunch of fools.You can not talk to any of their senior management forget about their CEO. nobody has any clue about their CEO they will never disclose his name as well.

Be sincere to your words. Dont try to exploit people who works for you and generate revenue for you.