eDynamic

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rahul Khosla

Great Company with Amazing working environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsGood pay, good opportunities, and great benefits. Promotions are available for those who are willing to work hard and Smart .
    Stable company.
    Lots of intellectual capital .
    Good atmosphere created by colleagues .
    Employees have work from home option, which maintains "WORK LIFE BALANCE"
    Transportation is very efficient.

ConsThey should focus outside of North American and European market also, may be APAC.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Expect No Respect

(Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsThere are good clients with big names, but little else to keep employees in NYC or clients anywhere long term.

ConsLeadership does not treat employees with respect. This is especially true for women who are not treated as equal and never stay long as result. There is tremendous turnover and an inability to keep employees. Micromanagement rules in the NY office along with the expectation that you will work overtime to accommodate imposed changes and demands. There are good clients however the company functions by over-charging and under-delivering. There is no understanding of process or how to deliver good work, in a timely fashion and keep clients. Lastly, the office conditions in NYC are miserable- noisy and uncomfortable. Client visits are discouraged, and employees will often work from home to avoid coming in. The NY office is a mere shell front for this Indian-owned and operated company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership should turn the reins over to someone who knows how to run a company, manage people, and grow a client base.

Technical Recruiter

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsSolely responsible to recruiting all positions for nationally

ConsDiverse full-life cycle recruiting for position up to C-level in both corporate and staffing agency environments spanning early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in High-Tech across various functional organizations in Sales, IT, and R&D.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst place to work - toxic environment

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Pros- Good sitecore learning if you get the work
    - Flexi working hours

Cons- Hire and fire Policy
    - Delayed Salary
    - High on politics (can't concentrate due to toxic politics; if you get the good and relevant work luckily)
    - Resource Management based on politics NOT based on skills.
    - Higher Management knows bottleneck but pretends to be unknown. (few weak managers )
    - Bad management leads to rework and compensating on working weekends.

Advice to Senior Management- Should provide a WIN-WIN platform for employee growth and company itself.
    - Salary on time
    - DONT hire if you don't have enough work that finally leads to big layoffs.

Worst company of my life

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsI have worked for approx 3 years with the company and there is no positive about this company.

ConsThe company believes in hire n fire with no respect to employees, which are treated worse than labours. There is no stability in the company and that is the reason why I and my friends have left the company. Having said that if you still want to murder your career, join this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet good and honest people in top brass

Employees are good, cooperative,friendly but top management needs to improve their skills

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsJust give good salary hike.

Consnone process followed. Salaries getting delayed. Top management doesn't listen to employee

My experience at eDynamic has been great.

Designer (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsIt's a great place to work. There is more responsibility beyond job description which is very good. One can earn greater recognition for successes and can gain ample exposure to new practice areas.

ConsI am yet to find any cons as such.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really appreciate the exposure given to freshers... keep up the good work.

Excellent place to learn and excel.

Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsGreat Exposure to latest and best-in-class technologies
    Lot of scope to learn
    Client focused company

Overall this company provides lot of opportunity for individuals to learn and grow at a brisk pace. Good team culture along with nice and friendly coworkers

ConsMore transparency in operations.
    More On-site opportunities

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work

Finding a new scope of learning

Quality Analyst (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsOne of the fastest growing company with great people, great benefits, and consistent career growth opportunities. Work is challenging and inspirational.

ConsDidn't find any cons. Enjoying working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure your employees have transparency and clear on the objectives

Vibrant Environment for Work

Graphic De$igner (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Prosknowledgeable team, vibrant environment to work, good learning opportunities, transportation facility is good.

ConsI can't think of any.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are doing great JOB.....! keep it up..!

Worked for eDynamic? Contribute to the Community!