eDynamic

Updated Mar 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rahul Khosla

My experience at eDynamic has been great.

Designer (Current Employee)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time for less than a year

ProsIt's a great place to work. There is more responsibility beyond job description which is very good. One can earn greater recognition for successes and can gain ample exposure to new practice areas.

ConsI am yet to find any cons as such.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really appreciate the exposure given to freshers... keep up the good work.

Expect No Respect

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at eDynamic full-time for more than a year

ProsThere are good clients with big names, but little else to keep employees in NYC or clients anywhere long term.

ConsLeadership does not treat employees with respect. This is especially true for women who are not treated as equal and never stay long as result. There is tremendous turnover and an inability to keep employees. Micromanagement rules in the NY office along with the expectation that you will work overtime to accommodate imposed changes and demands. There are good clients however the company functions by over-charging and under-delivering. There is no understanding of process or how to deliver good work, in a timely fashion and keep clients. Lastly, the office conditions in NYC are miserable- noisy and uncomfortable. Client visits are discouraged, and employees will often work from home to avoid coming in. The NY office is a mere shell front for this Indian-owned and operated company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership should turn the reins over to someone who knows how to run a company, manage people, and grow a client base.

Technical Recruiter

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at eDynamic full-time for more than a year

ProsSolely responsible to recruiting all positions for nationally

ConsDiverse full-life cycle recruiting for position up to C-level in both corporate and staffing agency environments spanning early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in High-Tech across various functional organizations in Sales, IT, and R&D.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Employees are good, cooperative,friendly but top management needs to improve their skills

I have been working at eDynamic full-time for more than a year

ProsJust give good salary hike.

Consnone process followed. Salaries getting delayed. Top management doesn't listen to employee

Excellent place to learn and excel.

Marketing Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat Exposure to latest and best-in-class technologies
Lot of scope to learn
Client focused company

Overall this company provides lot of opportunity for individuals to learn and grow at a brisk pace. Good team culture along with nice and friendly coworkers

ConsMore transparency in operations.
More On-site opportunities

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work

Finding a new scope of learning

Quality Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time for less than a year

ProsOne of the fastest growing company with great people, great benefits, and consistent career growth opportunities. Work is challenging and inspirational.

ConsDidn't find any cons. Enjoying working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure your employees have transparency and clear on the objectives

Vibrant Environment for Work

Graphic De$igner (Current Employee)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time for more than a year

Prosknowledgeable team, vibrant environment to work, good learning opportunities, transportation facility is good.

ConsI can't think of any.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are doing great JOB.....! keep it up..!

Fantabulous working environment

Junior Marketing Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time for more than a year

ProsAlthough it is hard to pen down all the pros of eDynamic here but I'd like to mention some of the best points that makes this organization best among its class:

-> Very co-operative co-employees and senior management
-> Cool atmosphere
-> Both - horizontal & vertical growth
-> Employee satisfaction in terms of salary and relationship
-> Appreciation for talent and good work

and lot more...

ConsIt is nearly impossible to figure out any downside of this company but there is a thing that I have noticed here - at times there are lot of last minute changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementEach and every employee should be given freedom to work his/her own way.

one of the worst place to work, with no professional work culture

Technical Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at eDynamic full-time for more than a year

Prosnothing to share in this category.
yes join this firm if you have no other option left.

Consno timely salary payments
poor HR management and probably it doesn't even follow policies to even ethical or moral standard.
i have left the firm after 1 year and its been 5 months and they still haven't cleared my dues.
i am even considering initiating legal proceedings against the firm for non - payment of salary.
management is actual non -existing and firm is run like one man show (CEO Rahul Khosla).
one of my worst decision in my life to work for such a firm, having worked for firm like Citigroup, Raymond james Financial.

Advice to Senior Managementonly one thing if the firm doesn't have money for hiring and candidates, why can't they hire only fresher from low level universities.

Consider only if you have no other option/offer and stay for very short period of time.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros-Company is good for CMS technology specially Sitecore.
-eDynamic is still global leader in CMS technology.
-Multi National Company
-Member of Nasscom.
-Good Client Base.
-Very good for Marketing Automation Domain.(Oracle-Eloqua Tool)

ConsEarlier Company was doing good and work culture was very good. Now organisation is in its worst phase.
-Poor Management
-Salary never comes on time.
-Hire and fire Policy
-Internal Employees are not promoted for higher post. Organisation hire senior resources from outside and fire them after project completion.
-eDynamic is worst company for freshers. Freshers are not given any training. They are used for content related work.
-No or poor appraisal

Advice to Senior Management-Arrange technical and non technical training for employee.
- Atleast give medical Insurance to employee
-Give salary on time.
-Earlier cab service was available till metro now after cost cutting game, drop is done till iffcko chowk only and employees either walk till metro or take auto till metro.
-Take feedback from junior level as well.

Worked for eDynamic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eDynamic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for eDynamic CEO Rahul Khosla. All 25 reviews posted anonymously by eDynamic employees.