eDynamic Reviews

Rahul Khosla

Technical Recruiter

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at eDynamic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Solely responsible to recruiting all positions for nationally

Cons

Diverse full-life cycle recruiting for position up to C-level in both corporate and staffing agency environments spanning early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in High-Tech across various functional organizations in Sales, IT, and R&D.

Expect No Respect

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at eDynamic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are good clients with big names, but little else to keep employees in NYC or clients anywhere long term.

Cons

Leadership does not treat employees with respect. This is especially true for women who are not treated as equal and never stay long as result. There is tremendous turnover and an inability to keep employees. Micromanagement rules in the NY office along with the expectation that you will work overtime to accommodate imposed changes and demands. There are good clients however the company functions by over-charging and under-delivering. There is no understanding of process or how to deliver good work, in a timely fashion and keep clients. Lastly, the office conditions in NYC are miserable- noisy and uncomfortable. Client visits are discouraged, and employees will often work from home to avoid coming in. The NY office is a mere shell front for this Indian-owned and operated company.

Advice to Management

Leadership should turn the reins over to someone who knows how to run a company, manage people, and grow a client base.

3. Excellent work environment

Current Employee - Band II Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Band II Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working environment is good. WFH is available at some level. Meeting with Top management is easy. Good place to learn and grow. People are friendly and professional. Employees are treated with Kindness & Dignity. Management recognize the performers and treat them with responsibility and good role. Learning and training sessions are an ongoing process here. Free Parking :-)

Cons

Performance review process is annual instead of quarterly basis.

Advice to Management

Should arrange a quarterly feedback session for employees towards performance improvement or up-gradation.

5. **One of the leading digital Marketing Company for a FRESHER to start with**

Current Employee - Trainee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Trainee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1) "Innovation in everything we do" agenda makes this company stand apart : this is what made me contribute 200% towards the overall growth of the company 2) Senior management is very supportive and friendly nature wise. 3) Good LIFE and WORK balance 4) Lot of training sessions are being run by the company to improve and enhance overall talent and skills of the employees'. 5) FRESHERS get lots of opportunities to explore and prove themselves. 6) Flexible office hours 7) Great work culture 8) You not only get opportunity to work on multiple projects and but also on new emerging trends of technology. 9) The most interesting FACT(or TRUTH) about this company is, not only focuses on enhancing the Techie background of an employee but also makes sure one gets trained in all the key areas i.e personality development, Communication skills etc 10) I was stunned to find a lot of exceptional talent working under same roof.

Cons

I haven't found any cons as yet. Having said that i hope(with fingers crossed) my saying doesn't changes with the time ever :)

Advice to Management

I am pretty much convinced by the decision making process of the management and the kind of efforts they put everyday,every single second to improve and enhance employees' skills as a whole which in turn will raise the overall standard of the organization.

6. Lacks everything

I worked at eDynamic

Pros

Company and employees looks good from outside and have very few good leaders. Some policies seems to be good and appreciated by employees.

Cons

No appraisal structure and employees are wrongly communicated by Seniors. Seniors most of the time sounds confused. Management is only focusing on work but not on employees. Salary always come late. High attrition rate as all those who know the company well they tend to leave for their own good.

Advice to Management

Management need to think from employees perspective, please don't consider them as small or labor specially for freshers or people with less experience. Try bringing some new leaders and experts for betterment. And lastly try and learn the mechanism of change management. Its heavily required specially for those sitting in middle and top.

7. Good company to work for!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Higher management is highly approachable, good salary and challenging and complex work. Good technical people for code review and technical suggestions. Regular training sessions.

Cons

Haven't found any cons as yet

Advice to Management

None

8. Amazing organisation to work in and grow

I have been working at eDynamic full-time

Pros

I started working in this organization a few months back and it make me feels really proud to be working in this company. The products that the company is making are very awesome and working on these projects helps me a lot to learn about the industry. The best part of this company is the management team, they are very supportive and are always helping the employes not only to achieve the project goals but also helping the employes to grow as a person keeping their choices and their area of interest in mind, that clearly means that in e-dynamic every person is doing what he/she loves to do and that makes this organization as one of the best.

Cons

There should be a covered parking area so that my car is cool in the evening when i am going back home and the food served should have a bit less fat in it because i am gaining weight.

Advice to Management

Well the way management team is working is great, the kind of talent that we bring into the company is awesome which is helping people to learn from each other and helping us to grow as a family.

9. Amazing organisation to work in and grow

I have been working at eDynamic full-time

Pros

Working here makes me feel good because they let me do what i love to do, the managers are very helpful and walk me through every process so that i am able to learn things properly. The company culture is very good, we have activity area where we can play so that makes a good life balance. The project that are going on in the company are very good and interesting which helps me a lot to learn about the industry, in turn helping me grow in my professional space.

Cons

There should be a covered parking area so that my car is cool in the evening when i am going back home and the food served has a lot of fat content because of which i am gaining weight, so that should be take care of.

Advice to Management

Well they are working in the best way possible, the kind of talent coming in the company is very amazing which is helping people to learn from each other, management is supportive backing its employees all the time and helping us grow as a family.

Very bad company to work with

Former Employee - Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at eDynamic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Learning is good, technology is good. Projects are awesome

Cons

1- Politics - In every team there is so much politics. 2- Appraisals - They don't have a very good appraisal policies, Even i hadn't got appraisal till 1.8 years. Whenever i go to them they make excuses all the time. 3- Grouping - Team always divided into 2-3 groups, One would be girls group one would be boys group. And if even by mistake a girl talks to a boy they make fun of that boy. 4- Salary - Salary is the biggest issue in this company. Sometimes even if you will work 2 months you will not get salary. 5- Even after leaving job they does not let a person live. They give bad feedbacks, they will not give you Experience and relieving letter, They will keep your fund in their pockets, No policies at all.

Advice to Management

Please think if someone is working for you, you should do something for them, After leaving edynamic I am now in a very good company i get my salary on the last working day of the month. This will make employees take interest in work. You people never motivate your employees, Only a lecture on All Hands Meeting is not motivation.

11. Lead UX

I have been working at eDynamic

Pros

I have been in this company for more than 8 years. This place has the tendency to make you specialist in your field because the learning opportunities are endless. Overall people are nice and specially after this long time it feel like family

Cons

Lack of processes Lack of Specialist people

RSS Feed </> Embed