eDynamic Reviews

Rahul Khosla

Technical Recruiter

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at eDynamic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Solely responsible to recruiting all positions for nationally

Cons

Diverse full-life cycle recruiting for position up to C-level in both corporate and staffing agency environments spanning early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in High-Tech across various functional organizations in Sales, IT, and R&D.

Get out while you can--do not waste your life

Former Contractor - Contractor in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Contractor in New York, NY

I worked at eDynamic as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Exposure to a group of high-profile clients with a wide variety of projects. The company places significant responsibility on individuals to deliver during client engagements.

Cons

1. No operational infrastructure--telephones do not work, internet goes down continuously, no accounting system
    2. No project infrastructure--no process, no governance models, no time tracking, inconsistent project management
    3. No career path--no education or investment in people, poor working facilities
    4. No commitment to the customer--focused on 'closing the deal', then hope the project is delivered, customers typically only execute one project and then leave
    5. Unsustainable business models--50% annual employee attrition rate, 80% customer attrition rate, low-ball projects with no margin

Advice to Management

1. Work for another business--gain experience from others and see how a business should be run
    2. Understand the business that you are in--work with the developers to understand their challenges and struggles
    3. Forget about 'closing the deal', focus on keeping the customer--good work begets more customers without constant business development activities--they will be standing in line to work with you
    4. Focus on the employees--make your company "the one" that everyone wants to work for

Expect No Respect

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at eDynamic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are good clients with big names, but little else to keep employees in NYC or clients anywhere long term.

Cons

Leadership does not treat employees with respect. This is especially true for women who are not treated as equal and never stay long as result. There is tremendous turnover and an inability to keep employees. Micromanagement rules in the NY office along with the expectation that you will work overtime to accommodate imposed changes and demands. There are good clients however the company functions by over-charging and under-delivering. There is no understanding of process or how to deliver good work, in a timely fashion and keep clients. Lastly, the office conditions in NYC are miserable- noisy and uncomfortable. Client visits are discouraged, and employees will often work from home to avoid coming in. The NY office is a mere shell front for this Indian-owned and operated company.

Advice to Management

Leadership should turn the reins over to someone who knows how to run a company, manage people, and grow a client base.

Best Organization to Grow

Current Employee - Technical Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A fantastic market leading platform with an incredible growth rate. I've been working here for long now, and I seriously love coming into work more and more everyday. I am confident in the direction that the company is going, I love the leadership, the ability to make an impact, and the impact that our product is making in the world! It feels like we are making a huge difference in the lives of jobseekers - and that is awesome. Best ever seen company in Sitecore, good opportunity for Sitecore.

Cons

Because of critical project delivery every year I missed some parts of Sitecore trainings in office. It should be planned. Also very less time for activity area, lot of crowd founded in badminton court and TT table.

Advice to Management

All and all, I feel super confident with the direction the company is headed and the talent and employees that we bring on board to help get us there! Love it!

6. Edynamic is an organization where company give employees opportunity to maximize their Talents, Learning and Development

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at eDynamic

Pros

Give Recognition and Praise to every employee.

Cons

I don't find any negative vibes in edynamic.

7. Good company to work for

I have been working at eDynamic

Pros

Edynamic has been a great place to develop my skills. They truly believe in investing in you, I can definitely say that I feel valued. The best thing (and you'll hear this over and over) is the people you get to work with. They're bright, helpful, and it's not a "cut throat" environment. Great work life balance. It gets busy at certain periods during the year, but that's just the nature of the business.

Cons

I started my career with edynamic. Keeping up with aggressive young people with high IQ's, good breeding and raw ambition wears you out. The hours are very long, but this is necessary to learn the job. The job is also addictive. No one tells you to stay late, you sort of do this on your own, losing track of time because the work is actually interesting and you feel needed. This pays off

8. Productive and Easy Going Work Place

I have been working at eDynamic

Pros

Work Life Balance
    Positive work environment
    Lots of opportunities to work on latest technologies
    Supportive employees

Cons

Salary structure should be tax friendly.

9. I have been working at Edynamc Softech

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at eDynamic full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Always new and innovative projects available. Many great leaders and mentors available, great benefits and work environment. Company Culture is simply great

Cons

The time-off policies can be made little flexible to maintain work-life balance.

10. Project Manager

I have been working at eDynamic

Pros

Transparent Culture
    Lots of training opportunities
    The upper management seems dedicated to making the company a great place to work.
    Different projects means you get technical as well as some domain knowledge.

Cons

Compulsory training
     expect to work under pressure
    Most of the time hectic delivery schedule that's why you should manage your time well

Worst experience ever

Former Contractor - Practice Director in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Contractor - Practice Director in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at eDynamic as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good manager. Opportunity for learning and travel to US. Learned to sell and lie to customers.

Cons

CEO misleads candidates. Money problems. Salaries not paid on time. Hire and fire based on money situation.