eEye Digital Security Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.3
Kevin Hickey

1. It's a job, not great and not bad.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at eEye Digital Security

Pros

Low Pressure sales environment at eEye.

Cons

Not much going on as far as leads coming in, and the ability to sell and close many deals.

Advice to Management

Pay for good employees

2. acquisition?? and not informing you of anything

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I worked at eEye Digital Security full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

free food, very relaxed on corporate lifestyle, no need for dress code show up in anything comfortable.

Cons

Lack of mentorship for training.

Advice to Management

take care of the worker bees

3. Poor communication and no training

Former Employee - IT Services Intern in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - IT Services Intern in Irvine, CA

I worked at eEye Digital Security

Pros

For the most part the people here are nice and the location is great. That's where it ends.

Cons

I was given no help, support, training or assistance when I was hired. My supervisor was absent my entire first week of work. I was expected to know procedures and policies right off the bat and was berated for not picking them up quickly enough. On several occasions communication was so bad that my supervisor would call me into his office to yell at me for something I had no clue I was expected to do. I often felt as though I was being talked about behind my back and when I approached my supervisor about having lunch and to have a personal talk about my performance I was met with a "I'm too busy".

The lights are always off. The office is silent. Almost always except for the sales department and there was very little camaraderie or interaction with me and my co workers. It felt like a prison and I was not given a chance to succeed. It's a pretty miserable environment.

Advice to Management

Please communicate with your interns. Train and give them the chance to feel heard and listened to. Do not give an "open door" policy then make fun of them when they don't know how to do something. I'm sure eEye is great to work for in other capacities but I could not have had a more miserable experience. I was given my walking papers with the reason "you just don't have the skills". Now I work for the IT Department of a highly respected institution making over triple what I was at eEye. You will lose more and more talented people this way until things change.

5. On The Rise, Hopefully

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at eEye Digital Security

Pros

Company is currently in growth mood, could be a very exciting time in a field that is getting more attentiont

Cons

goals should be more realistic.. Growing, which means overcoming some legacy pain. Still trying to completely focus on our goals and niche.

RSS Feed </> Embed