eFund Insurance

eFund Insurance Reviews in Southfield, MI

Updated Apr 15, 2014

Vince Spampinato

14 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

I take this job home with me.

I have been working at eFund Insurance full-time for less than a year

ProseFund Insurance has been an amazing place for my personal development. I take the company core values home with me and utilize them to teach my son. The company provides many opportunities for career advancement as well. The consistant trainings and meetings reinforce the personal and professional development.

ConsThe only things that I find lacking in the job are the long hours and the rigidity of the work schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs an incentive to increase weekly production, in the event that an agent has 8 sales by Thursday, make Friday optional. Also, a corporate gym membership that agents could utilize would be beneficial.

A horrible company to work for!

State Licensed Field Underwriter (Current Employee)

I have been working at eFund Insurance full-time for less than a year

ProsThere aren't any pros. In fact, Efund made everyone write these reviews awhile back when everything was good.

ConsSince then the environment. It has drastically changed starting back in November. Salary pay has been cut drastically at least twice. I've never been paid a bonus and my last month I've placed over 12,000 dollars of premium that stayed on the books the entire month. It is a very hostile work environment where you are belittled and demeaned almost every morning. You have no freedom to get up and go to the bathroom without hearing a word about it when you come back. It is a really stressful place to work. Everyone they did advance they ended up demoting because "they couldn't afford it" The management is very racist as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people the way you expect to be treated or go out of business.

Awesome Work Culture!!!

I have been working at eFund Insurance full-time for less than a year

ProsCareer Opportunities, Growth of company and within company, The eight company Core Values are easy to implement, awesome work culture, great training.

ConsI wishing there was a better system for notetaking while on the call and a more in-depth CRM for typing. I would rather work a full day on Friday and get done earlier during the earlier part of the work.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. Keep up the good work.

An experience where people care enough to help you learn, grow, and develop

I have been working at eFund Insurance full-time for more than a year

ProsFast upward mobility, high earning potential, management act as mentors to employees, fun and friendly coworkers, continuous training and guidance

ConsWorking inside all day can be a downfall coming from outside sales, but the money is more consistent and there is far less stress with inside sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to control the air conditioning in the office more. It gets cold sometimes with the air on so high!

Great people, Great product, Great job!

I have been working at eFund Insurance full-time for less than a year

ProsIf you're looking for an exciting, fast-paced sales atmosphere, where you will get continuous training/coaching to help you excel and reach your highest potential, this is the place for you. eFund Insurance provides all the tools/training required to be successful in this position. In addition, the company is growing quickly and there is ample advancement opportunities. eFund's culture is positive, empowering and motivating. You will fit right in if you have a strong work ethic, always strive to get better and keep a positive mental attitude.

ConsSometimes the hours are long, but success takes sacrifice and doesn't only come between the hours of 9 and 5.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue doing what you are doing and keep the communication flow open and clear.

My wonderful experiences with Efund insurance

I have been working at eFund Insurance full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat morale building, excellent support system

Conscoming from a non-sales background, I probably could have benefitted from a few more days of training, but I'm slowly coming into my own.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe have a 5 day training program, with a few days/hours on the phones just to help hone the newcomers skills before. Otherwise, I've enjoyed my time here and hope to make a career out of it.

Positive money making opportunity

I have been working at eFund Insurance full-time for more than a year

ProsSalary plus immediate bonuses paid monthly and another bigger bonus quarterly, lunches and dinners, unlimited leads, great support, helpful and positive. Also company trips to Mexico, Hawaii, London, etc.

ConsIt is hard work, but anything worth something usually is. The traffic on Telegraph can be annoying. And maybe a bigger fridge for the kitchen, but besides that it really is a good job.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a bbq or lunch every Friday, not just for special occasions

Great Company

State Licensed Field Underwriter (Current Employee)
Southfield, MI

I have been working at eFund Insurance as a contractor for less than a year

ProsEveryone here is open and honest,you receive plenty of help, honest kind advice to improve your ablity.

ConsSome customers are rude, but you cant controll that. Everything else is fine here.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no advice to management, their doing a great job!

Quality company

I have been working at eFund Insurance full-time for less than a year

ProsThis company delivers on everything they promise. They pay a base salary plus bonus, not a draw that you have to pay back and didn't know about! The owners and management have personally been very successful in this business and give continuous training and feedback so the employees can follow the path to success. eFund Insurance is growing rapidly and there is tremendous opportunity for career growth and advancement. This is a field where you can help people and have a great career at the same time.

ConsSometimes changes are made without fully evaluating the possible outcomes.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to improve the way you communicate your vision so you can hire the right people.

Efund is one of the best companies I've worked for, in a long time!!

I have been working at eFund Insurance full-time for less than a year

ProsI like the daily group trainings, the one-on-one advice/training that we get on the phones, the small intimate group size and the early dismissal on Friday's!

ConsNot much that I don't like at this point!

Worked for eFund Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eFund Insurance reviews and ratings in Southfield, MI — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for eFund Insurance CEO Vince Spampinato. All 14 reviews posted anonymously by eFund Insurance employees.