eLitmus Evaluation Pvt.

eLitmus Evaluation Pvt. Reviews

Updated Apr 7, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Crazy place! (In a good way of course)

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsAwesome work culture. Really intelligent and a fun bunch of people around. Working alongside such people is always an incentive.

ConsYou might have to slog your ass off at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe prefer giving it to them in person since its not a typical hierarchical organisation.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Excellent company

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsI would have continued here, left for my higher studies in computer science, again at one of the best to be at :)

ConsNothing really. everything is good. there were only 4 people in technology when i was there which actually helped in a way that i got more exposure and learnt more

Advice to Senior ManagementAlready gave lot of it when I was there. Some logical ones and some illogical ones. They were kind enough to hear me out in both cases and implemented some :)

Good place to be at

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsLots of exposure as in one gets to interact with the customers from 1st week of work itself, great colleagues and seniors, challenging work which always keeps you on the toes.

ConsNot sure, I could not find any.
    Yes, it does get stressful at times, but even that is good for learning more and faster.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of the things are taken care by management. Even salary is okay and comparable to what most of the other companies are offering, but it can be increased.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Horrific and not recommended to join eLitmus

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexibility of working hours, no dress code, comparatively less politics with respect to other companies, most people of same age group.

ConsNo appreciation for work done, mid level and lower level employees not valued. Huge disrespect shown to new suggestions and ideas, no encouragement for new initiatives.

Advice to Senior ManagementBroaden your mindset and think sincerely for the people working for you. Proper salary slabs and promotion plans should be in place.

'THE' place to learn, excel and grow

(Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

Pros- A place to learn (Senior people are extremely smart - ones who you will end up reporting to)

- Ethical work culture (open door policies, no politics)

- Each one of you will have a separate ladder to grow (small sized company and therefore growth is very fast and all are given opportunities)

- Your point of view matters (no ones rules out your suggestions - you are encouraged to think BIG here)

- Great colleagues (intelligent, hard working and very helping - everyone shares a friendly bond here, specially during post office parties)

- Decent compensation (you may start slow here but monetary rewards for good performers are good)

- Fun at work (weekly cricket matches, team / company outings (Sholey fame Ramgarh, Goa, Pattaya & Bangkok in Thailand to name a few!)

ConsNO downsides as such!

Its a challenging place to work....join only if you have that zeal to excel.....you may not like it here otherwise...

Advice to Senior ManagementNO suggestions!

Lets continue the good work we are doing and lets grow at even faster pace that we are growing...

eLitmus- breeding entrepreneurs! ! !

Management Trainee (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsSome of the reasons I can think of are:
    -Immense learning(like nowhere else, for business affairs)
    -Awesome work culture. Fun to work.
    -Open door policy(CEO taught me how to make coffee :)).
    -Small company, huge passions! Feel like I am part of the big picture.
    -Everyone is treated as equal and important. Respect for every opinion.
    -Interaction with very smart people(IIT, IIM, ITBHU alumni)
    -Multitasking- everyone gets to do everything. Eg- Sales, Delivery, Operations, Advertising, PR, HR, etc
    -Life changing and transformational.

Three months hence, not a place in the world I' d work for!

Cons-Starting renumeration offered is nominal. But i guess its like a scholarship. Worth it!
    -Makes working at any other place, less fun! :)

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at all, maybe increase the starting salary. But otherwise- NONE!

Worked for eLitmus Evaluation Pvt.? Contribute to the Community!