ePartners

Be The First To
Add Photos

Michael McCarthy

Sr. Network Administrator

Network Administrator (Former Employee)
    Irving, TX

ProsThe people were great and flexible work environment. Everyone came together to accomplish company goals

Constight on money, but mainly due to the economy so not really ePartners fault.
    a lot of work with very little people to do it, so it was long hours although many of them could be done from home

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen offering promises stick to them, that is the only reason I left was due to promises never getting fulfilled.

poor region/district manager, so bad attitude for laying off people

Senior Developer (Former Employee)
    Aliso Viejo, CA

Prosindustry standard pay, but no commission as consulting firm

ConsMost of PM in ePartner don't know what is application. The worst PM I have seen in ERP consulting firms are from ePartner. Also don't know what Region office and manager related with me? Why not sell them. ePartner is truly re-organization in 2007-2009, but still can treat people better during laid-off. Now ePartner technical consultants become the backbone of other firms, don't ePartner feel happy with that?

Advice to Senior Managementsell your district manager, think that you really need them?

Great company, good people

Webmaster (Current Employee)
    Irving, TX

ProsHonest helpful people when I worked there.

ConsWhen they lay you off they won't tell you, they'll let you go on the spot and scort you out the door immediately. Very demeaning

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with dignity when you lay them off.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The Titanic of Consulting

Corporate (Former Employee)
    Irving, TX

ProsThe pay well and pay bonuses out

ConsEverything else. Management is terrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell

ePartners is a good place to work

Irving, TX

ProsProgressive, growing company where each individual makes a noticable difference, not treated as "just an employee number."

Consnot a lot of room for advancement in my department

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize support ("non-reveunue generating" ) employees contribution to the company

Don't go there...runaway!

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsExposure to Microsoft and its channel partners, opportunities to work with one of the "top" partners in the Microsoft business solutions channel.

ConsThey don't provide any training, opportunities for advancement, opportunities to interact with other Microsoft partners, don't allow employees other than senior management to attend Microsoft events and that pretty much eliminates the reasons to work there in the first place. As far as being at a "top" partner goes, that's a title from ages past. Now they get virtually no respect from Microsoft and they've been massively contracting as a company. They've dropped about 1/3rd of their staff in the past year and about 25% of their geographic presence in the US. They've also lost almost all of their Dynamics AX practice. They're basically a Great Plains and Solomon VAR, particularly west of the Mississippi. They can't compete on the big deals up against the other national players like Tectura and Hitachi.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone...they wouldn't hear it anyway! They're way to political for such a small (under $50M) company!

Management is the problem

Consultant (Former Employee)

Pros* Lots of great people over a number of regions
    * Generally if you need something in the way of equipment or software you could get it
    * Did I mention the great people?

Cons* Sales people would say or do anything for a sale
    * Management is either lax or panicky, neither extreme is good

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of your regional directors/managers really need to go out the door. It feels too much like a "Good ole' boy" network. They are not in touch with their employees unless it's an iron first.

Now some of your lower-level/mid-level managers were AWESOME... and they left. That should tell you something. Read their exit interviews.

Really great employees. Really bad management.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe opportunity to work with Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, NAV, AX, and CRM. I wasn't "miro-managed" at ePartners. Access to Partnersource and MSDN. Opportunity to learn.

ConsManagement is pretty bad at ePartners. Most of them do not have a technical background. One manager in the NE is pretty good. The others are pretty bad. I don't think McCarthy has any idea what's going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour technical consultants are your backbone. Provide more opportunities for training. Don't let the project managers control everything. Stop alienating the "other" offices. Good luck.

ePartners review

ProsGood co-workers - they are honest, knowledgeable in their fields and willing to support other folks in the company.
    Forward thinking management - not afraid of making changes in order to improve the business

ConsNot enough feedback on performance, especially good performance.
    Have heard that they do not treat people well when they decide to resign or are laid off.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people better who are leaving the company - you never know if they will come back later to be an asset to the company or your own career.

Worked for ePartners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ePartners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ePartners CEO Michael McCarthy. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by ePartners employees.